Author Topic: Awesome Bastards vs Assassin Gang  (Read 34725 times)

Offline Nexus #105 on: November 16, 2015, 09:47:49 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
Bandwidth doesn't matter so much, VCMP never uses a lot, the problem here is that your ISP sucks even more than the expected and an idea came to my mind... Could you use a 3g o 4g mobile connection to play in pakistan? if that's the case then try it, it could work...

NewK. It doesn't matter even if they have 1MB connection shared to 4 PCs and playing only vcmp. ping won't go high. I have tested it when I had 1 MB connection.
That's not how it works. Bandwidth doesn't magically appear out of thin air, if all his bandwidth is in use, he will get a slow connection. You think he was infinite bandwidth to spend simultaneously? lol

I've played this game using a fucking USB modem in some hollidays with 2g connection and my ping was like 300 ms, xD

Offline NewK #106 on: November 16, 2015, 10:12:29 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
Bandwidth doesn't matter so much, VCMP never uses a lot, the problem here is that your ISP sucks even more than the expected and an idea came to my mind... Could you use a 3g o 4g mobile connection to play in pakistan? if that's the case then try it, it could work...

NewK. It doesn't matter even if they have 1MB connection shared to 4 PCs and playing only vcmp. ping won't go high. I have tested it when I had 1 MB connection.
That's not how it works. Bandwidth doesn't magically appear out of thin air, if all his bandwidth is in use, he will get a slow connection. You think he was infinite bandwidth to spend simultaneously? lol
I've played this game using a fucking USB modem in some hollidays with 2g connection and my ping was like 300 ms, xD
So have I. That still doesn't mean you have infinite bandwidth  to use simultaneously. And even though vcmp doesn't use much, don't forget that he is splitting an already slow connection in 5.

Klaus does have a point. I have been lenient towards this because of recent ddos attacks which have been spiking the players' pings, but during yesterday's match, I realised that alot of people don't even know what ddos is and are using it everytime as an excuse when they're kicked, when the issue is actually with their connection and not the server. Sometimes the server is attacked yes, but that doesn't mean everytime you get kicked that the server is being attacked. During the first 2 rounds of yesterday's match the server was completely fine and I still had people moan about "ddos" when the server was fine.

QarZ #107 on: November 16, 2015, 11:24:17 am

Problem with ISP/Ping still continues in our city. We have to delay few more days for our match

QarZ #108 on: November 18, 2015, 05:31:10 pm

Our ping is 320 to 340ms from last 2 to 3 days Shall we try this friday 4pm to complete our match.?

Offline [MK]F. #109 on: November 19, 2015, 11:17:51 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
i think you guys should meet up in real, beat the heck out of each other as teams, record it and show us so we can come to the result regarding who goes to the next round.

I dont see this match happening ever and moreover what Klaus said is right too, those 300-350 pings almost make u like u r on hacks.

Offline [OFF]Tom #110 on: November 19, 2015, 05:20:02 pm

• View Profile
i think you guys should meet up in real, beat the heck out of each other as teams, record it and show us so we can come to the result regarding who goes to the next round.
Agreed. The best solution in this case 8)

Offline aXXo #111 on: November 19, 2015, 11:39:01 pm

• View Profile

Offline Dave #112 on: November 20, 2015, 10:51:47 am

• View Profile
My ping is fine now.
^ Agreed, which packs are allowed btw?

Offline krystianoo #113 on: November 20, 2015, 01:13:23 pm

• View Profile
only pack 4 for the time of the match
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline Dave #114 on: November 20, 2015, 01:55:23 pm

• View Profile
only pack 4 for the time of the match
But we need a pack having fist and legs.

Offline aXXo #115 on: November 20, 2015, 05:57:19 pm

• View Profile
But we need a pack having fist and legs.
"Mom! I'm going out for some Counter Strike:Pakistan Edition"
**Grabs AK-47

Sorry.

Offline NewK #116 on: November 24, 2015, 01:32:53 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
This match needs to happen soon, you've stalled this for too long.

Offline Dave #117 on: November 24, 2015, 04:30:04 pm

• View Profile
We are ready, this friday 3 or 4 pm.

QarZ #118 on: November 25, 2015, 09:42:07 am

Hello
This Friday 4pm
Done

QarZ #119 on: November 26, 2015, 10:05:45 am

Team awesome bastards be ready tomorrow 4pm and reply