Author Topic: Kraken - aimlock?  (Read 16354 times)

Offline KraKen #30 on: February 12, 2018, 04:45:21 pm

• View Profile
I do not have any kind of communication with hyper, only in the game we talk a few times

vito69 #31 on: February 12, 2018, 04:47:09 pm

Of course, I said you are the administrators at any time I said Vito and it is known that you who are not
So admins should to repeat himself my questions? Ok.

Offline XTM #32 on: February 12, 2018, 05:05:47 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Answer the questions of vito69, do not be shy. The administrator is here.  :)
you are the least indicated to come here to seek explanations and defending the wk and others, knowing more than anyone that some members of the wk have been banned by aimlock, and believe me that even if they say they do not use the aimlock they should investigate it because those they really must use something illegal
WK is not needed to be defended. But anyway, even if every single WK/ON including me is using aimlock, this topic is about you. Let's be on topic.

There is few videos above with you looks like you're using aimlock or equal software and you said it was just a mouse fix. Ok. For the first: say please who given this mousefix to you and who of SS is using that? ("whole community of vcmp today").

Offline NewK #33 on: February 12, 2018, 05:21:26 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
If you really are using the mousefix, then send me a PM with a link to this "mousefix".

Offline Brian #34 on: February 12, 2018, 05:25:19 pm

• =ULK=Noire
    • View Profile
you are the least indicated to come here to seek explanations and defending the wk and others, knowing more than anyone that some members of the wk have been banned by aimlock, and believe me that even if they say they do not use the aimlock they should investigate it because those they really must use something illegal

Offline KraKen #35 on: February 12, 2018, 05:33:19 pm

• View Profile
Hey xtm, nobody of SS gave it to me, I got it when I was in OSK, in the past, a player from there, but nowdays he doesn't play anymore, he was Houston/joelskate
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:46:35 pm by KraKen »

Offline Eddy #36 on: February 12, 2018, 06:02:57 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
Sorry for the delay in posting about this, I have been inactive and very busy... and my most sincere apologies for the guy who cheers me so much, the one who has to beg for a ban to have a self control in his life to avoid the vcmp :P, I even put something in the private section in relation to all that but well...

going to the topic:

I have to say that the video that seems to be the most suspicious is the second, this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzRV99UWnLg

I agree with ELK and Newk, this scene looks like aimlock, and as long as you don't give a concrete explanation things will be difficult for you, @Kraken.

Also the fact that you don't have??? any video recorded by you of those scenes makes us think differently, do you have any video with which to defend yourself?

Sszx #37 on: February 12, 2018, 06:13:33 pm

Hey xtm, nobody of SS gave it to me, I got it when I was in OSK, in the past, a player from there, but nowdays he doesn't play anymore, he was Houston/joelskate
strange, OSK don't seem to use mousefix.
Don't forget who really brought mousefix in 0.4

If you ask me, both are cheats.
So kraken should be banned anyhow - aimlock or mousefix, for me it seems to be aimlock due to pc power drain, but to you, it may feel like mousefix, as he is your clan mate.
Either way keep cheaters out of here. (Including myself xD)

Offline NewK #38 on: February 12, 2018, 06:16:36 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Kraken has sent me a PM with the link of the mousefix that he was using. It's the exact same one that sevrin used. Sevrin was banned for 5 months for the usage of this tool that allows you to change zoom sensitivity for the sniper, the X axis and the Y axis. So the same 5 month ban will be issued for kraken.

Now, kraken, if you're going to ask questions about why this is not allowed, I've already explained it 100x times here so I'm not going to repeat myself. But back the topic now... I still think you're using aimlock. The ban has already been decided for the usage of that tool, so you might aswell just be honest here and say for real if you're really using aimlock or not.

Sszx #39 on: February 12, 2018, 06:20:06 pm

Kraken has sent me a PM with the link of the mousefix that he was using. It's the exact same one that sevrin used. Sevrin was banned for 5 months for the usage of this tool that allows you to change zoom sensitivity for the sniper, the X axis and the Y axis. So the same 5 month ban will be issued for kraken.

Now, kraken, if you're going to ask questions about why this is not allowed, I've already explained it 100x times here so I'm not going to repeat myself. But back the topic now... I still think you're using aimlock. The ban has already been decided for the usage of that tool, so you might aswell just be honest here and say for real if you're really using aimlock or not.

ye
newk has been explained that the only difference between mouse drivers and mousefix is that mousefix is a cfg and mouse driver is .exe, he still can't get it
plz dnt repeat ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

also
how can mousefix turn you into a pro making 1 shot kill ( static) ?

strange, OSK don't seem to use mousefix.
Don't forget who really brought mousefix in 0.4

If you ask me, both are cheats.
So kraken should be banned anyhow - aimlock or mousefix, for me it seems to be aimlock due to pc power drain, but to you, it may feel like mousefix, as he is your clan mate.
Either way keep cheaters out of here. (Including myself xD)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:21:37 pm by HunTinG »

Offline dekO^ #40 on: February 12, 2018, 06:22:03 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
probably with skills, those which you don't have, that's probably u used aimlock, but im not saying anything...
keep discussing it :D
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Sszx #41 on: February 12, 2018, 06:25:06 pm

probably with skills, those which you don't have, that's probably u used aimlock, but im not saying anything...
that's why you've left VU 3 times and betrayed every of your past clans, because you are too pro?

Offline The Milko #42 on: February 12, 2018, 06:25:30 pm

• chod na bakalar yaar
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
Mousefix is not a cheat. I don't use it myself but it's not cheating lol wtf common sense

Offline dekO^ #43 on: February 12, 2018, 06:29:47 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
that's why you've left VU 3 times and betrayed every of your past clans, because you are too pro?
betrayed? what? jajajajaj i just "betrayed" ON...
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline ELK #44 on: February 12, 2018, 06:31:29 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Hunting, you are only suppose to reply to thread when you have something else to come up with, kraken's topic is being discussed among us. SS.z23's mousefix case has been solved previously and you can't prove whether OSk uses or not.

Same goes to everyone, do reply when you have something to add regarding the topic please.
The Golden Horde