Author Topic: Kraken - aimlock?  (Read 16310 times)

Offline KraKen #15 on: February 12, 2018, 01:28:24 pm

• View Profile
the only problem and the only one, reason for those headshot is first mind that I have the axis (mouse fix) that has the whole community of vcmp today, and besides that in those days I was using a mouse gamer that is much easier get the headshot, if you join the axis (mouse fix) the mouse gamer and your skills of 6 years ago playing this game is too easy, I have nothing more to say, you are the administrators I must respect their decisions and I hope that they take the correct good luck to all!

P.S; I have no idea why to accept a report from someone who was the first to bring that shit of aimlock here to vcmp, that for this society of vcmp is not worth a shit!

Offline Forlove #16 on: February 12, 2018, 01:37:04 pm

• View Profile
This kid didn't show any proof about aimlock. We always make very good headshots by accident or by skills.

@Hunting: Tell Thorax to remove aimlock links if you want from vcmp to be clean instead or reporting

Offline NewK #17 on: February 12, 2018, 01:48:10 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
I have the axis (mouse fix)
Which one? Describe it to me. Are you talking about the one that has a .dll/.asi file and a .ini file?

vito69 #18 on: February 12, 2018, 02:16:35 pm

I was using a mouse gamer
If you have a gaming mouse then why do you use axis fix? Its equal. However mouse fix is not allowed here since some people were banned for that recently http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=741.msg4134#msg4134

Offline KraKen #19 on: February 12, 2018, 03:16:55 pm

• View Profile
Which one? Describe it to me. Are you talking about the one that has a .dll/.asi file and a .ini file?

I'm not sure it's that, but if you want to start now I start recording every time I play so they see that I do not use anything

Offline KraKen #20 on: February 12, 2018, 03:17:56 pm

• View Profile
I was using a mouse gamer
If you have a gaming mouse then why do you use axis fix? Its equal. However mouse fix is not allowed here since some people were banned for that recently http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=741.msg4134#msg4134

the mouse fix is just to adjust sensitivity I do not see the illegal

vito69 #21 on: February 12, 2018, 03:35:54 pm

I do not see the illegal in mouse fix too. But it's not allowed in ctf. If WK and TRC were banned here for that why not SS? I also want to see what [SS]Eddy will say about this since he's from your clan and manager in ctf.

Offline NewK #22 on: February 12, 2018, 03:47:52 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile

I'm not sure it's that, but if you want to start now I start recording every time I play so they see that I do not use anything
Waaaait a minute, what do you mean "you're not sure"? You said you use it, right?

If you use it, you MUST know how it works, simple. I think you're lying about this now. Players that use/used the mousefix would be able to answer my question about the .dll and .ini files with no problems, but you weren't. If you were using the mousefix you would know how to reply to my question. I believe you're lying about using the mousefix and you're using aimlock instead. Also you are now saying that you can record yourself playing but the mousefix doesn't show anything on the screen, so it's not detectable on video (you would know this too if you were really using the mousefix).

Also just like vito said, a gaming mouse + mousefix is unnecessary. People who use the mousefix are the people that don't have a gaming mouse. But you say you have a gaming mouse too. Be honest kraken, none of your explanations so far add up.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 03:52:20 pm by NewK »

Offline KraKen #23 on: February 12, 2018, 04:07:38 pm

• View Profile
I'm being as honest as I can those who know me know that more than that of PC and files are not absolutely nothing, I do not have to lie and I said I use the mouse fix, but I can not explain what files you have because I know, if I have it just to improve my sensitivity, and as you go back and repeat what he said, I use the mouse fix using mouse gamer for the reason of having more ease when it comes to doing headshot, that's why those headshot video

Offline KraKen #24 on: February 12, 2018, 04:10:13 pm

• View Profile
I do not see the illegal in mouse fix too. But it's not allowed in ctf. If WK and TRC were banned here for that why not SS? I also want to see what [SS]Eddy will say about this since he's from your clan and manager in ctf.

you are the least indicated to come here to seek explanations and defending the wk and others, knowing more than anyone that some members of the wk have been banned by aimlock, and believe me that even if they say they do not use the aimlock they should investigate it because those they really must use something illegal

vito69 #25 on: February 12, 2018, 04:27:23 pm

you are the least indicated to come here to seek explanations and defending the wk and others, knowing more than anyone that some members of the wk have been banned by aimlock, and believe me that even if they say they do not use the aimlock they should investigate it because those they really must use something illegal
WK is not needed to be defended. But anyway, even if every single WK/ON including me is using aimlock, this topic is about you. Let's be on topic.

There is few videos above with you looks like you're using aimlock or equal software and you said it was just a mouse fix. Ok. For the first: say please who given this mousefix to you and who of SS is using that? ("whole community of vcmp today").

Offline KraKen #26 on: February 12, 2018, 04:31:17 pm

• View Profile
I do not have to give statements to you bye!  :P

vito69 #27 on: February 12, 2018, 04:38:50 pm

I do not have to give statements to you bye!  :P
you are the administrators I must respect their decisions
If you're respect admins only then give it to newk. I can accept your mentality but cheating. People do not want to play with cheaters regardless their rank in the server.

Offline KraKen #28 on: February 12, 2018, 04:41:03 pm

• View Profile
Of course, I said you are the administrators at any time I said Vito and it is known that you who are not

Offline Forlove #29 on: February 12, 2018, 04:42:51 pm

• View Profile
I heard that there is a software called : vcsens.exe which helps you to adjust your Y axis. Hyperzon2 said that he was using it and maybe its leaked to Kraken also. Not sure...