Author Topic: Kraken - aimlock?  (Read 16247 times)

Offline MasterOz #1 on: February 11, 2018, 12:35:53 pm

• View Profile
another bullshit

HunTing's doing a nice job,pointing out hackers after spreading the hack.. You are Einstein of VCMP HunTing,EINSTEIN!

Sszx #2 on: February 11, 2018, 01:26:42 pm

Also:
pointing out his fps was ~54 (frame limiter off), typically because Enigma's aim uses CPU, and probably this guy pov pc gets low framerate.

You can ask @woodland, the main guy I sent aimlock to for giving newk. He knows this thing pretty well and sure hope he doesn't cover his clanmate.

Offline PANZER24 #3 on: February 11, 2018, 01:26:50 pm

• My HAZARDOUS ENVIROMMENT SUIT IS BROKEN
    • View Profile
Well I agree with masteroz and not only kraken. I assume that many of SS clan members are using this kind of aimbot as well as many other clans. MANY PLAYERS USES AIMBOT.
I hate my school classmates ;(
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2Wlridhk4qKSGjkERVXcQ
Subscribe this means a lot for me!!!

Offline MasterOz #4 on: February 11, 2018, 02:28:19 pm

• View Profile
Solution( not the kamlesh's one): Gather devs and starrt working on a anti-aimlock script..

Offline Forlove #5 on: February 11, 2018, 02:48:41 pm

• View Profile
This kind of kids who shares aimlock links in public and then reporting its users.
 Plastic brain

You even didnt provide any strong evidence now.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 02:50:23 pm by Forlove »

Offline NewK #6 on: February 11, 2018, 10:38:27 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
The 2nd video looks the most suspicious to me. 2 kills with instant headshots in only 3 seconds, with both targets far from eachother.
The 4th video looks a bit fishy too, he had a wall and the corner of the house infront of him, yet, with 1 single shot he managed to get a headshot kill.

Kraken, if you're reading this, explain yourself.

Offline ELK #7 on: February 11, 2018, 10:50:19 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
About that fps thingy, yeah its actually right that the mod consumes 40-50% of processor but still you can't confirm it by the pic eh.

I have watched those videos like thrice in slow motion lole and like as newk says, it does look fishy.
The Golden Horde

Offline Brian #8 on: February 11, 2018, 11:29:11 pm

• =ULK=Noire
    • View Profile
The 4th video looks a bit fishy too, he had a wall and the corner of the house infront of him, yet, with 1 single shot he managed to get a headshot kill.
The houses on prawn have bugged textures, especially the one Hunting is at, it's not hard to headshot that way since the nametags show right through there.

Offline ELK #9 on: February 11, 2018, 11:35:58 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
The houses on prawn have bugged textures, especially the one Hunting is at, it's not hard to headshot that way since the nametags show right through there.
Yeah thats right, textures along with collision bug.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:47:16 am by ELK »
The Golden Horde

Offline NewK #10 on: February 12, 2018, 12:07:15 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
I'm aware of the bugs on that house, I know it can be shot through, but what I meant is, despite having these 2 things blocking his view (wall and house corner), he still managed to get a headshot with 1 single bullet.

Offline ZUBI #11 on: February 12, 2018, 06:01:21 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
2nd video is crystal clear, he is at it there explain all.
Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #12 on: February 12, 2018, 06:37:56 am

• View Profile
I also noticed some wierd shots in lw too and I thought might be some random lucky shots after seeing this I'm 100% sure now. Didn't expect such act from kreken.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline The Milko #13 on: February 12, 2018, 06:59:15 am

• chod na bakalar yaar
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
You see this hack all the time on LW. Haven't seen KraKen using it before, but he is cheating in the posted videos.
Don't believe me? Play LW for a few days.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 07:05:52 am by The Milko »

QarZ #14 on: February 12, 2018, 10:09:48 am

Maybe evidences are so clear that even a blind man would see you Kraken used aimlock.