Author Topic: More info about ZKQ  (Read 15625 times)

Offline Bninin #15 on: February 02, 2018, 10:52:08 pm

• View Profile
wtf cheater :

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 10:54:15 pm by Bninin »

Offline herqules #16 on: February 02, 2018, 11:12:03 pm

• View Profile
I know well this type of people he can make a movie wiht his Butrthurth. he don't tire of talking too much full of lies , last time i caught his teammates madkiller using this shit of aimlock and refuse to upload video of footage during this fight.

he always wants to play the role of the victim always thinks he is right and others people stupids. 

Offline Hyperzon2 #17 on: February 02, 2018, 11:29:21 pm

• View Profile
here is no aaron or ryne or anyone of ec shity staff mami,, prepare ur ass nippon
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 11:33:40 pm by Hyperzon2 »

Offline Forlove #18 on: February 03, 2018, 02:07:50 am

• View Profile
https://imgur.com/a/spelM

This explains everything.
About helping him to upgrade his aimlock, you see that he clearly said: start learning programming.Which means and assures that i dont help him.
About usage, you see all the other proofs.

Im sorry if the name is hided but i craped the pics to show the important stuff, i can anways re upload the pics without edit but they have no sens about the important thing.

If staff think that its edited/fake, i ll make screenshot with phone if requiered.

Im still able to reply on staff questions in pm if they wish.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 02:15:41 am by Forlove »

Offline Brian #19 on: February 03, 2018, 04:33:33 am

• =ULK=Noire
    • View Profile
None else from ctf staff has it except me and newk.
@Newk @ELK
I strongly suggest you 2 to reverse engineer this tool, I'm sure Newk is capable of doing this with his scripting knowledge.
Doing so and you could try to do what I suggested on VU's forum.
I'm more than certain VCMP has a function that can see what's running in VC's background (external programs, hardware and injections alike) as this was a option back in 0.4 beta for VCMP devs to gather info.
I'm more than certain you can script something out of this with reverse engineering, another thing you might look at and see if it's possible to script is the way Google uses CAPTCHA checks (the way how a human moves a mouse compared to a computer) which I think is possible to make as well.

vito6 #20 on: February 03, 2018, 09:43:20 am

None else from ctf staff has it except me and newk.
@Newk
I'm more than certain VCMP has a function that can see what's running in VC's background (external programs, hardware and injections alike) as this was a option back in 0.4 beta for VCMP devs to gather info.
No. But there is a trick equal such function. Server should to crash player (using some clientside code...) then just save his onPlayerCrashDump. This is an example of output http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=2925.msg21967#msg21967

Offline Forlove #21 on: February 03, 2018, 02:56:25 pm

• View Profile
To block the aimbot , you have to fix the aim function, (thats what Thorax told me)

Sszx #22 on: February 03, 2018, 08:17:03 pm

To block the aimbot , you have to fix the aim function, (thats what Thorax told me)

stfu
the best thing you can do is take a dick in your mf mouth
about MD they are not even an address.
you may as well get banned, but even if you don't, aimlock will get banned, and I"ll surely see you around with your noobish skills instead of that aimlock private shit you've been using secretly

Offline Forlove #23 on: February 03, 2018, 09:06:15 pm

• View Profile
Why your ass are burned to ban me? :D

but im pro i dont use hacks  :(
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 09:49:58 pm by Forlove »

Sszx #24 on: February 04, 2018, 01:52:16 pm

but im pro i dont use hacks  :(

so pro that you ask staff not to ban you and use aimbot secretly and then call yourself pro?

pronoob #25 on: February 05, 2018, 11:29:39 am

So there the main question in the end.
Is it ZKQ will be banned based on information listed above or not?

Sszx #26 on: February 05, 2018, 12:21:54 pm

never used hacks?
queen of vcmp?
lmao xD

Sszx #27 on: February 05, 2018, 01:35:06 pm

here is how that video made by thorax was actually made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RKk6LFqjUU

thorax invited zkq to that server to test the aimlock for a video.
as you can clearly see thorax and nippon were the ones playing in that video ( i can give link)

more info about aimbot using and making it unable to detect. ^^

Offline Forlove #28 on: February 05, 2018, 06:41:40 pm

• View Profile
I can provide my evidences oh phone screenshots if they ask me, (i ll post full video ).   I really don't care if i get banned here even if its fake reason but i wanna prove that im clean.  Just i wait for staff questions

Offline NewK #29 on: February 06, 2018, 03:44:52 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
@Brian, thanks for your suggestions but this wouldn't be possible. I mean, yes, the vcmp client certainly has a function to get running processes but we have no access to it from the scripts. If you're suggesting that we'd have to manually patch the client (which is no easy task without the source code) that wouldn't work either because this altered version the client would need to be installed and executed by all players and of course hackers are not going to go for this  :P

vito's suggestion to get the running processes might work but doesn't seem very practical to me. We would need to crash players on purpose just to get that crash log so they wouldn't really be able to play. Unless we're  talking about soft client side crashes (the ones that don't fully kill the game but generate a crashlog), but I'm not sure if those crashes trigger the server side OnPlayerCrashDump event, I haven't tested. But even if they did tho, this could be easily bypassed by players if they simply changed the .exe name of the hack file. Measuring mouse movement is possible after each shot on the client although this would probably catch alot of false positives. One could also check if the shot hit the body of the other player (I'm aware there's aready a  script that does this) but this wouldn't really detect the aimlock version that has lead aim. Because those shots don't hit the body.

@Zkq
This picture alone proves usage:

"don't tell anyone that I use aimlock"

Explain that.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:59:00 am by NewK »