Author Topic: Kraken - aimlock?  (Read 16379 times)

vito69 #60 on: February 12, 2018, 07:52:33 pm

How a banned player got the rights to talk about investigate other players? ilogic...
Clear logic without ad hominem. 'Rights to talk' is very interesting concept like it's some people are allowed to cheat and some are not even have a rights to talk about those cheaters. Newk will sort out this.

Offline 4SF0R #61 on: February 12, 2018, 07:53:33 pm

• Offline.
    • View Profile
    • SS- Secret Slayers
Do not be stupid if you forbid anyone who uses mousefix this community would be without a single player, also do not see Hyperzon and Akumas banned they admitted that they used.
So in fact you confirm a fact of usage of mousefix in your clan.

This is what I expected. SS is should to be investigated because of this.
Investigate what they want this clan is clean, by the way remember where it came from originally MouseFix. With nothing more to say

Offline dekO^ #62 on: February 12, 2018, 07:54:04 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How a banned player got the rights to talk about investigate other players? ilogic...
Clear logic without ad hominem. 'Rights to talk' is very interesting concept like it's some people are allowed to cheat and some are not even have a rights to talk about those cheaters. Newk will sort out this.
Yes, if newk will sort out this, then shut the fuck up and don't try to involve the situation of one player to an entire clan, thanks.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline ELK #63 on: February 12, 2018, 07:54:55 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Locked for now.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 07:56:47 pm by ELK »
The Golden Horde

Offline NewK #64 on: February 12, 2018, 08:23:47 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Answer me something kraken, have you ever asked anyone to send you the aimlock?

no
Well that's sad. Look kraken, I'm going to confess something to you, that question was a trick question. I already knew the answer. It was a test to see if you'd say the truth. You see, when hunting posted this topic, ELK came to me and told me that when hunting sent him the aimlock, you  have asked him more than once for him to send you the aimlock but he always refused. Then after a while you stopped asking him and then these videos show up  ::) Coincidence? I think not. So it seems you got the aimlock from someone else.

If you're lying even about having asked ELK for the aimlock, then that just makes me sure that you were using the aimlock indeed.

There seems to be alot of confusion on this topic regarding "mousefix". This is because there's many "mousefixes":

- Theres a mousefix that fixes a bug that happens on Windows7/8/10 sometimes where the mouse cursor does not move on the menus. This is the mousefix that most people use and this is one that is allowed.

- Theres a second mousefix that fixes the crosshair being displaced when playing in widescreen. This is also not allowed because it displaces your hitbox.

- And then there's a "mousefix" which allows you to change the zooming sensitivity of the sniper and of the X and Y axis individually. (This is the one that sevrin and kraken used and which, is also not allowed)

Now, lets stop accusing eachother without proof shall we? If any of you have proof (for example like the videos that hunting posted) of someone using aimlock or log confessions of someone admiting they use an illegal mousefix, post a new topic, otherwise you can keep it to yourself.

Some other clarifications:
  • Mouse drivers are allowed
  • Reports are still valid even if they come from banned players as long as there's solid proof backing them up, and in this case, there is (videos)
  • This topic will remain locked seeing as this is evolving into a flame war and there is nothing left to discuss about kraken's case.