Author Topic: Discussion: SS - VU  (Read 12173 times)

Offline krystianoo on: July 09, 2017, 07:48:05 pm

• View Profile
The VU forum topic is locked.

Quote from: Blitz
42-11 to VU
1) About the flag bug,you got teleported only twice.(30 +11=41, still we win)( also, we could have killed u before taking the flag , only 2 or 3 guys were alive after reaching the roof, they got killed on teleporting,5 VU's could easily kill remaining 3(actually it happened)).
2) it will be the same issue for us.
3) juan zubi agreed
4) 2-2 thanks

1) I don't see how can you predict any scores. First of all, we didn't get teleported "only twice". Second of all, VUs perhaps would chase the one that took the flag and who knows what would happen then? Flawed argument.

2) So does that make the round suddenly fair?

First of all, VU adapted the park-the-bus strategy and only shot at the entrance of the base and did NOT attempt to attack at all since they had a score advantage.

We had no choice but to attack and everyone here who actually plays CTF sometimes know how hard it is when 5 enemies are spamming weapons at the entrance. After some time, how could we win if there were no flags?

The gamemode is Capture the Flag, not Team Deathmatch.

3) So what?

Those are the same referees, who did NOT stop the round despite the fact they acknowledged the bug:

[18:32:29] =TRC=ZUBI=: i told eddy
[18:35:56] =TRC=jUan*: the same could have happened to VU if they tried to capture the flag, but they defended and won instead
[18:36:00] =TRC=jUan*: it should remain 1-0

And in the Cuban Cafe map? Where aXXo kept spawning in Malibu as a bug and drove VU points to 0, who ended the round? They did? They did? No. They didn't. Eddy did. Such referees. And there's a difference between ending the round in the favour of your opponent (which means your team agrees) and ending the round in your team's favour.

It is not our duty to end the round when there's a bug, and it is an unwritten rule that we are not allowed to use admin commands (well, not me anymore) when we are playing a clan war.

Quote from: jUan
Well krys thinks that im a biased admin anyway im gonna post my opinion, i watched THE ENTIRE ROUND, like that flag issue happened to you it coulda happened to VU in case they attempted to capture your flag, but i REPEAT FOR THE 5TH TIME they focused on defending since it was their base and i guess they had all their tactics prepared for this one, whenever you tried to go up to their base you got killed, so they made sprees which mean extra points,
i dont give a fuck if you think that im biased or not im saying what i watched you couldnt have captured the two flags that you needed to win.

1) I don't see how can you predict any scores. First of all, we didn't get teleported "only twice". Second of all, VUs perhaps would chase the one that took the flag and who knows what would happen then? Flawed argument.

2) So does that make the round suddenly fair?

First of all, VU adapted the park-the-bus strategy and only shot at the entrance of the base and did NOT attempt to attack at all since they had a score advantage.

We had no choice but to attack and everyone here who actually plays CTF sometimes know how hard it is when 5 enemies are spamming weapons at the entrance. After some time, how could we win if there were no flags?

<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline BliTz #1 on: July 09, 2017, 07:52:52 pm

• View Profile
. God knows what happened
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:57:21 pm by BliTz »

Offline krystianoo #2 on: July 09, 2017, 07:56:10 pm

• View Profile
How could a guy take the flag when 5 of them are shooting him.
Only eddy tried to take the flag , he was alone tho.(others died)
We didn't give u chance to take flag,you could just run-over the flag

For the second time, you CANNOT predict how the game would develop if X or Y happened. No.

Maybe if Eddy would not get teleported to OB he would kill your entire team 10 times? This is the same logic.

The gamemode is Capture the Flag, not Team Deathmatch.
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys

Offline SMD #3 on: July 09, 2017, 08:15:08 pm

• View Profile
It was not a flag bug the bug was there where u put flags not in capturing flag and ye if you tried to capture the flag and fail to capture it. it will show that (the red/blue team failed to steal  the blue flag, respawning in 10 seconds) why it does not shows when you failed to capture the flag and teleported to other place?

Offline krystianoo #4 on: July 09, 2017, 08:16:58 pm

• View Profile
It was not a flag bug the bug was there where u put flags not in capturing flag and ye if you tried to capture the flag and fail to capture it. it will show that (the red/blue team failed to steal  the blue flag, respawning in 10 seconds) why it does not shows when you failed to capture the flag and teleported to other place?

What are you trying to prove?

Everyone accepts the existence of the bug at the Damn Roofers base during the SS - VU clan war.

The flag acted like a teleport pickup, but it had the flag icon which is why no message appeared.

Because the pickup was considered to be a teleport one by the script.

jUan_ #5 on: July 09, 2017, 08:19:03 pm

I leave this topic, SS thought they could win so easy and in change they got 2-2 i know what i watched and its 2-2, but let the diazepam take action on this CIAO!!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 08:22:29 pm by jUan_ »

Offline Eddy #6 on: July 09, 2017, 08:21:19 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
i watched THE ENTIRE ROUND
Then you saw that the flag was bugged, why did not you take any action?

jUan_ #7 on: July 09, 2017, 08:25:40 pm

what the fuck are you trying to do annoying me? besides the personal gurdge we actually got, its really low from your side to try to blame for this, i saw you were being teleported in the 2:30 min or smth, im just an admin here, its you who is the manager, you shoulda stopped the match or whatever you got to do, dont fucking blame me, you're in a higher rank than me, like you stopped axxo's issue you shoulda stopped that one but you kept complaining, but the best part is that VU was owning you by defending in that round so dont coem with bullshits and dont provoke me nor blame me.

Offline krystianoo #8 on: July 09, 2017, 08:27:00 pm

• View Profile
I leave this topic, SS thought they could win so easy and in change they got 2-2 i know what i watched and its 2-2, but let the diazepam take action on this CIAO!!!

How can one not respond to this post with the same amount of aggression? Is this the attitude an admin is supposed to show in the public?

No comment.

what the fuck are you trying to do annoying me? besides the personal gurdge we actually got, its really low from your side to try to blame for this, i saw you were being teleported in the 2:30 min or smth, im just an admin here, its you who are the manager, you shoulda stopped the match or whatever you got to do, dont fucking blame me, you're in a higher rank than me, like you stopped axxo's issue you shoulda stopped that one but you kept complaining, but the best part is that VU was owning you by defending in that round so dont coem with bullshits and dont provoke me nor blame me

It is not our duty to end the round when there's a bug, and it is an unwritten rule that we are not allowed to use admin commands (well, not me anymore) when we are playing a clan war.

If you say that it was Eddy's duty to end the round, then why do you even give your opinion here, as you were just a spectator, and not a referee?

jUan_ #9 on: July 09, 2017, 08:31:39 pm

I just joined the CW which i noticed it was happening today ( i asked zubi about it) and you're asking me like if was the one who made you lose, plus you're blaming me, now like the hypocrite that you are you're trying to judge me like you did to many ppl, shitty two faced guy, i was calmed on IRC i just gave my opinion but you were saying that i was biased and that my opinion didnt count (Many ppl can confirm this) plus i was invited to some IRC chan to discuss about this, and you brought out that i wanted to make peace with WK just to make fun out of me ar least i admit what i say, you should do the same with your depression, ZUBI ELK and many VUs can confirm that i was calmed and out of nowhere im being attacked cos of saying what i watched, dont fucking provoke me.

I didnt mention a single word during the war, it was you krys who told me smth like get out from blue spierdalaj, after that you said i was biased and that my opinion didnt count, plus cos of saying what i watched you tried to make fun out of me by pasting this
<krystianoo> <juan> id like to make peace with WK cos i dotn want to make trouble inside TRC
<krystianoo> i understand this better
<krystianoo> XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and its true morphine knows about this, who are you to leak this info? get into your fucking business, i didnt mention a single word to you and you're attacking me and sayign that i was biased its 2-2 even if you like it more or less

Im actually an admin here so my opinion counts, unlike you that got banned and removed from staff list for being a lame hacker (thanks noori)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 08:37:38 pm by jUan_ »

Offline ELK #10 on: July 09, 2017, 08:34:11 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
And in the Cuban Cafe map? Where aXXo kept spawning in Malibu as a bug and drove VU points to 0, who ended the round? They did? They did? No. They didn't. Eddy did. Such referees.

I had no access to any cmds in ctf 5 but i was spectating @axxo and i did inform you guys/admins about it but then i was told that the deaths would be counted after the round ends so yea i did what else i could.

I was not there when the cw got started and that flag bug occured, i got to know about the bug later so yea the round was suppose to be stopped by any of you staff members.
The Golden Horde

Offline krystianoo #11 on: July 09, 2017, 08:38:58 pm

• View Profile
I just joined the CW which i noticed it was happening today ( i asked zubi about it) and you're asking me like if was the one who made you lose, plus you're blaming me, now like the hypocrite that you are you're trying to judge me like you did to many ppl, shitty two faced guy, i was calmed on IRC i just gave my opinion but you were saying that i was biased and that my opinion didnt count (Many ppl can confirm this) plus i was invited to some IRC chan to discuss about this, and you brought out that i wanted to make peace with WK just to make fun out of me ar least i admit what i say, you should do the same with your depression, ZUBI ELK and many VUs can confirm that i was calmed and out of nowhere im being attacked cos of saying what i watched, dont fucking provoke me

Did you not say the same towards me? :)

I can confirm it myself. I don't consider your opinion to be of much weight when you're judging an SS - VU clanwar when just yesterday (or 2 days ago) you left VCDC staff and in the leaving message you wrote that you're 'leaving this shit staff team due to krystianoo (doesn't play VCDC coz noori nightmare) and Eddy (desgracia de mierda )".

So, well, I guess it's more or less clear that you're biased.

you brought out that i wanted to make peace with WK
<krystianoo> <juan> id like to make peace with WK cos i dotn want to make trouble inside TRC
<krystianoo> i understand this better
<krystianoo> XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and its true morphine knows about this, who are you to leak this info? get into your fucking business, i didnt mention a single word to you and you're attacking me and sayign that i was biased its 2-2 even if you like it more or less

After you started throwing meat around, I did. Action - reaction. Gangsta brought up a hypothetical scenario and I responded and you start provoking.

Code: [Select]
<juan> LOL
<juan> REFS
<juan> CORRUPT
<krystianoo> <GangstaRas> just hypothetically speaking
<juan> this is miami 1980
<juan> for real
<juan> i got million dollars
<juan> for not
<juan> pausing the game
<juan> krystianoo
<juan> yea
<juan> imo its two-two
<juan> in case you dont understand 2-2

Edit:
Quote from: jUan
I didnt mention a single word during the war, it was you krys who told me smth like get out from blue spierdalaj,

Just like I told everyone outside of the clan to change skins, both in red and blue.

Im actually an admin here so my opinion counts, unlike you that got banned and removed from staff list for being a lame hacker (thanks noori)

I'm just wondering how much of a hypocrite you are by calling me a cheater but not your clanmate, who was banned for something worse (editing X/Y seperately while I only hotkeyed sensitivity). No comment, again.

And in the Cuban Cafe map? Where aXXo kept spawning in Malibu as a bug and drove VU points to 0, who ended the round? They did? They did? No. They didn't. Eddy did. Such referees.

I had no access to any cmds in ctf 5 but i was spectating @axxo and i did inform you guys/admins about it but then i was told that the deaths would be counted after the round ends so yea i did what else i could.

I was not there when the cw got started and that flag bug occured, i got to know about the bug later so yea the round was suppose to be stopped by any of you staff members.

Well, it's a pity you couldn't be there during the first round then :/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 08:43:06 pm by krystianoo »

Offline Eddy #12 on: July 09, 2017, 08:39:58 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
@juan, I just asked something... who is blaming you? If I had restarted the round, people would have said that it was in my favor.

In relation to the axxo, it is different, he was committing suicide, nobody took action then I paused the round.

Offline Ferrari32 #13 on: July 09, 2017, 08:44:16 pm

• View Profile
So it was okay that one of you ended one base because of a bug, but it wouldn't be okay if you ended that one.

As I said I have no need to discuss further. We won fair, spectators say the bug didn't play any part in it. As you are the losing party in that round, it is expected of you to cry about it being unfair. I might also cry for the ship base to be replayed because Milko spectated our team for the whole round as a red player, meaning he saw teamchat. I could also cry about Eddy being desynched for the entirety of the match, possibly due to using VOIP. Or should I cry for a round being ended in the mall due to ANOTHER BUG while we had your flag in our hands. Accept it, you lost fair.

Final score is 2-2, post match stats and get on with it.

jUan_ #14 on: July 09, 2017, 08:46:12 pm

Im admin i wanted VU to win but that doesnt mean i would lie about what i watched, plus sevrin was banned but he wasnt an admin from here, you're too heated about the tie like you were back in VW6
you're mad and you try to provoke ppl like you always do, leave me alone i didnt pause it cos there were higher ranks in the server, like i didnt do nothing about the axxo issue, i just said those points would be counted when round ends, go blame someone else
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 08:49:43 pm by jUan_ »