Author Topic: [denied]juan  (Read 2827 times)

Offline 4kUM45. on: June 23, 2017, 03:07:55 am

• View Profile
Admin nickname: =TRC=jUan*
Date: 22/06/2017
Reason for reporting: he is claiming that I'm using cheats that's why he banned me in Ctf for hacking
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPrOe-t28eY&feature=youtu.be
Notes: So what are you gonna say about this juan? Where's speed cheats? where's Auto-Jump key or whatever the fuck you called it? where's aimbot m4 hack? where's f1? As I said you're just embarassing yourself, you challenged me I accepted, I came, I defeated and I left, just admit it like a man that you lost. Your heat will never end,you're trying to find any fucking reason to ban me. I can take on 3 players alone without any help because I know my skills. Just to let you know Mr.TLK.juan_pistola that I'm not a new 0.4 player to fool me with an ease I have been around here since 2010 and I know how thing goes. getting a good mouse, a low game sens, good fps, good net and enough skills to own you don't mean I'm using cheats. Anyways, I have nothing to say more. Let the managment decide the situation.
P.S:If the management want more videos of my gameplay in CTF in June, I will post them also if it's necessary.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 04:12:34 am by NewK »

jUan_ #1 on: June 23, 2017, 03:29:28 am

not TLK.juan_pistola, it was ULK.juan_pistola ofc you dont know it cos couldnt ever get to be a Full ULK in any case back when ULK was split lil moro cos thats what you're a marocos or whatever, playing vcmp 2010 ? yeah and MY GRAND MOMMA IS BATMAN quit being a an over cocky tard since you're a cheater when i made it to 11-11 and told u to stop using m4 or ill use shotgun you started to typekill cos you' were being beaten, also i noticed after using m4 it takes you a bit to aim down with shotgun? Y-axis fix MEEEEEEENSOOOO MEEEEEENSOOOOOOOOO,

tell me 1 single player that reminds you from 2010 because i dont, TLK.AKUMAS not ULK, quit being that cocky when you got rekt by a 8 spree by me on ctf and you started using whatever you use when i made it to 11-11 m4 whore xD

after your m4 shots lets PREESS XX KEY AND CHANGE TO HIGH SENS OR SWITH TO NON X -AXIS

"i can take on 3 players at once ofc man y-axis fix at 50+ metters we all could" xD

sadly you just had to typekill when you were being killed when  i  was just to spot you, cheater xD

PD:akumas im gonna be honest i want you to be banned cos you're cheating scum, its not only me who thinks that theres lot of ppl, thats for smth will you tell me you can own us all? you had to go hard agaisnt me when i made it 11-11 you went mad and started to typekill me whenever i spawned xD (I WAS ONLY TRYING TO MAKE YOU JUMP)
dont be cocky leave your y-axis mods man you cant even use shotgun nor aim down with it, YOU GOTTA MOVE YOUR MOUSE 3 METTERS AWAY WHEN USING Y-AXIS IN ORDER TO AIM WITH SHOTTY XD
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 03:41:32 am by jUan_ »

Offline 4kUM45. #2 on: June 23, 2017, 03:44:58 am

• View Profile
not TLK.juan_pistola, it was ULK.juan_pistola ofc you dont know it cos couldnt ever get to be a Full ULK in any case back when ULK was split lil moro cos thats what you're a marocos or whatever, playing vcmp 2010 ? yeah and MY GRAND MOMMA IS BATMAN quit being a an over cocky tard since you're a cheater when i made it to 11-11 and told u to stop using m4 or ill use shotgun you started to typekill cos you' were being beaten, also i noticed after using m4 it takes you a bit to aim down with shotgun? Y-axis fix MEEEEEEENSOOOO MEEEEEENSOOOOOOOOO,

tell me 1 single player that reminds you from 2010 because i dont, TLK.AKUMAS not ULK, quit being that cocky when you got rekt by a 8 spree by me on ctf and you started using whatever you use when i made it to 11-11 m4 whore xD

after your m4 shots lets PREESS XX KEY AND CHANGE TO HIGH SENS OR SWITH TO NON X -AXIS
Like I said, you got nothing to say. You're a shame to CTF Staff, Oh now you're done about your speed hack/auto jump claims? Video proved that there are no such things from what you said right? About sens, I've a gaming mouse and I set my game sens to low in order to controll the mouse and alot of players here do the same thing. I got videos too, so what youre talking about? You said I use speed hacks/auto jump key bullshit so where are these in video? Bullshit? Of course it is. Let the management decide dude, you're an awkward person. And I know you're just trying to find any random bullshit ass reason in video to bitch about ,because the other claims have been proved wrong.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 03:47:45 am by 4kUM45. »

Offline 4kUM45. #3 on: June 23, 2017, 03:46:16 am

• View Profile

"i can take on 3 players at once ofc man y-axis fix at 50+ metters we all could" xD

sadly you just had to typekill when you were being killed when  i  was just to spot you, cheater xD

PD:akumas im gonna be honest i want you to be banned cos you're cheating scum, its not only me who thinks that theres lot of ppl, thats for smth will you tell me you can own us all? you had to go hard agaisnt me when i made it 11-11 you went mad and started to typekill me whenever i spawned xD
dont be cocky leave your y-axis mods man you cant even use shotgun nor aim down with it
Like I said, you got nothing to say. You're a shame to CTF Staff, Oh now you're done about your speed hack/auto jump claims? Video proved that there are no such things from what you said right? About sens, I've a gaming mouse and I set my game sens to low in order to controll the mouse and alot of players here do the same thing. I got videos too, so what youre talking about? You said I use speed hacks/auto jump key bullshit so where are these in video? Bullshit? Of course it is. Let the management decide dude, you're an awkward person. And I know you're just trying to find any random bullshit ass reason in video to bitch about ,because the other claims have been proved wrong.

jUan_ #4 on: June 23, 2017, 03:53:09 am

Like I said, you got nothing to say. You're a shame to CTF Staff, oh now you're done about your speed hack/autojump claims? the video proves that there's nothing from what you said right? About sens, I've a gaming mouse and I set my game sens to low in order to controll the mouse and there's alot of players in CTF doing it. I have videos too, so what you're talking about? You said I use speed hacks/auto key jumps so where are these in video? Bullshit? of course it is. Let the management decide dude, you're an ankward person. And I know you're just trying to find any random bullshit ass reason in video to bitch about again.
Im actually making fun out of you cos you got to move your mouse 30 km away (updated) just to turn down with shotty xD, you use y-axis fix dont hide it its ok lil m***, its funny cos you got raped a few days ago with shotgun with a 8 spree on ctf now you post this 25-15 shit when it was you typekilling with your m*** gaming mouse when i made it 11-11 plus like i said i was trying to spot you, you're not eve na challenge lil m4 whore thats it
you've been playing vcmp since 2010 you say, what have you got during that time? using some random moroccan nickname on LWS for 3 years then applied to ULK became TLK, left TLK in order to cheat on LWs and get banned after that you decided to lick some russian arseholes, while i was Full ULK, Full VU, and DnA member (two times) all of that  without having to suck any russian arseholes like(i hope you have at least learned the cyrillic alphabet in order to keep sucking ass xD) you akumas, like i said not even a challenge xD

ESTOS MOROS NUNCA APRENDEN
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 03:56:30 am by jUan_ »

Offline 4kUM45. #5 on: June 23, 2017, 03:58:47 am

• View Profile

Like I said, you got nothing to say. You're a shame to CTF Staff, oh now you're done about your speed hack/autojump claims? the video proves that there's nothing from what you said right? About sens, I've a gaming mouse and I set my game sens to low in order to controll the mouse and there's alot of players in CTF doing it. I have videos too, so what you're talking about? You said I use speed hacks/auto key jumps so where are these in video? Bullshit? of course it is. Let the management decide dude, you're an ankward person. And I know you're just trying to find any random bullshit ass reason in video to bitch about again.
Im actually making fun out of you cos you got to move your mouse 30 km away (updated) just to turn down with shotty xD, you use y-axis fix dont hide it its ok lil m***, its funny cos you got raped a few days ago with shotgun with a 8 spree on ctf now you post this 25-15 shit when it was you typekilling with your m*** gaming mouse when i made it 1v1 plus like i said i was trying to spot you, you're not eve na challenge lil m4 whore thats it
you've been playing vcmp since 2010 you say, what have you got during that time? using some random moroccan nickname on LWS for 3 years then applied to ULK became TLK, left TLK in order to cheat on LWs and get banned after that you decided to lick some russian arseholes, while i was Full ULK, Full VU, and DnA member (two times) all of that  without having to suck any russian arsehole liek you akumas, like i said not even a challenge xD
All of this bullshit you said has no proofs, give me proofs shut me down, that's what I call an admin. You're a twerp. Yeah I had to move 3 meters because my game sens is low so basically, you still got nothing to prove. You'll do nothing as well. And everybody knows  that you rage banned me.

jUan_ #6 on: June 23, 2017, 04:04:48 am

i see that did hurt you mohammed, im talking about your vcmp career ( really good XD) now it was not a rage-ban all the staff knows im investigating you for like 2 months or so(many guys do report abut you to me when playing on ctf and no its not because you can take on 3 guys without probs its because you're a cheater xD), i know that you're a cheater and later or sooner im gonna get to prove it dont worry :D id like you to post the other day 8 spree on ctf but ofc you wouldnt anyway cheater keep learning the cyrillic alphabet russian arseholes wont be licked alone!

Offline NewK #7 on: June 23, 2017, 04:11:32 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
Enough with this pissing contest. This discussion will go nowhere.

About the report: However it may look, juan has not rage banned you, He, along with some other staff members have been suspicious of the validity of your gameplay and juan has expressed his concerns internally to the staff team about a week (maybe more?) ago and has since been investigating you aswell as another player who for the time being shall remain unnamed. With that said, thank you for providing that video, we will be discussing this among the staff members and take a decision on whether to remove or mantain your ban. We will reply on your ban appeal once we've reached a decision.