Author Topic: [MK]Haltcher ignoring reports (2)  (Read 2921 times)

Offline FrailyV on: October 06, 2020, 08:08:26 pm

• View Profile
Admin nickname:[MK]Haltcher
Date:Today 06/10/2020
Reason for reporting:ignoring players again
Proof:
1) https://imgur.com/C4Tz2qY
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZteqFE67N4c&ab_channel=FrailyV

Notes: hello again guys, I'm here with new proofs, this administrator [MK]Haltcher ignores the needs of the players from the same server, being the case that I previously reported him with many tests to be removed from the staff, the other time he had The excuse that he was not pending the reports or I do not know what else, but this time? what excuse is he going to have? He can no longer say that it was not pending because the old report should have made him get something of interest in the reports, but no, he just ignores (in his mind he must be thinking, pfff nothing is going to happen to me let me continue ignoring the users ). come on @Newk kick him and give rank to another person who is interested in helping.

Offline Bangho #2 on: October 07, 2020, 01:06:34 am

• View Profile
para que te preocupas de este admin si solo te ignora deja de estar pendiente en estos que solo sirven para lavar tapetes en las escuelas de KFC dejalos idiota o tendre que vacunarte por mi cuenta laucha te escondes ya te voy a encontrar y lo sabes bien.

Offline ELK #3 on: October 07, 2020, 11:48:38 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Hello Fraily,

I'd like to highlight a few things about that base on air. CTF makes use of streamed objects which loads on onPlayerSpawn event. This means the objects are loaded right after the player spawns and that it sometimes causes player to pass through the object because of it's collision/ object model not being loaded properly due to the slight delay, but for one with a good computer, it works just fine. Besides, I noticed some holes which made you fall outside of the map- to be fixed or i might consider removing the base. There are a few other bases where there's loopholes with fence work and stuff but that doesn't mean the base itself is bugy or should be skipped on player requests.

If I were at your place, I'd have opened a base suggestion topic to modify/ remove the base instead of framing and making it look like more of some admin report topic. Whereas for team balancer, Newk has clearly adviced not to toggle it on/off after the recent fixes he has made. We checked team balancer and it worked just fine but I have no idea how did it get glitched as in the screenshots you provided anyways, I will see to it again and try reproducing bugs if there's any. Though I wonder how does this team balancer thingy concerns Halchter since it has to do with scripts ??? As far as I recall, we don't have any /changeteam or /forcechangeteam command.

Regards,
Berkay Khan
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 01:28:47 pm by ElvenKing »
The Golden Horde

Offline MasterOz #4 on: October 07, 2020, 01:36:54 pm

• View Profile
You have quoted some messages which were made out of rage and some which I wrote because of what I observed.

TBH, you keep on losing sanity along with time spent in VC:MP in a continous manner that's why I said some words in order to bring balance. Here, halchter was not wrong as the server auto-balancer was probably turned on, although bugged but still it was enabled.

There are also not so many players who like to balance and continue hoping from one to another team in this regard that's why often one teams gets over-powered and dominates due to less players on the other. Also, no one likes to switch to a team that's being brutally dominated. 

Offline Fortune #5 on: October 07, 2020, 08:51:38 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
if this report does not concernse anyone of you please keep it clean. especially @Bangho, you are being a moron again. keep your nose out of this topic until the admins give you another forum ban.

@ELK nice new name.

Offline FrailyV #6 on: October 08, 2020, 02:12:01 am

• View Profile
Hello Fraily,

I'd like to highlight a few things about that base on air. CTF makes use of streamed objects which loads on onPlayerSpawn event. This means the objects are loaded right after the player spawns and that it sometimes causes player to pass through the object because of it's collision/ object model not being loaded properly due to the slight delay, but for one with a good computer, it works just fine. Besides, I noticed some holes which made you fall outside of the map- to be fixed or i might consider removing the base. There are a few other bases where there's loopholes with fence work and stuff but that doesn't mean the base itself is bugy or should be skipped on player requests.

If I were at your place, I'd have opened a base suggestion topic to modify/ remove the base instead of framing and making it look like more of some admin report topic. Whereas for team balancer, Newk has clearly adviced not to toggle it on/off after the recent fixes he has made. We checked team balancer and it worked just fine but I have no idea how did it get glitched as in the screenshots you provided anyways, I will see to it again and try reproducing bugs if there's any. Though I wonder how does this team balancer thingy concerns Halchter since it has to do with scripts ??? As far as I recall, we don't have any /changeteam or /forcechangeteam command.

Regards,
Berkay Khan

Well here we go, the first thing is (What is the duty of administrators when players are experiencing problems, in this case the server or the map does not allow them to enjoy the game?), My problem is not the maps, that is not true I'm interested, my only problem is that the current administrator bone haltcher is not someone dedicated to helping players, in case you still don't understand (THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT HALCHTER DOES NOT HELP PLAYERS FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE, IT DOES NOT HELP THAT THE SERVER GOES IN ITS CORRECT FUNCTIONING, IF IT WERE ANOTHER ADMINISTRATOR, AT LEAST IT WOULD RESPOND TO THE USERS WITH SOME ANSWER AND CALM THEM, BUT NOO HALCHTER DOES ALL THE OPPOSITE, IGNORING THE PLAYERS AND IN SUCH CASE THEY MAY SEE EEDAL TEAM LOST IN THE VIDEO THE SCOREBOARD WAS 71-1 IN FAVOR OF THE HALCHTER TEAM). Anyway, there is no reason this time to seek justifications and defend halchter because there is not, the only option here would be to remove him from the management team as I said before, since it is clear that not only me but rather several players already have problems with the lack of responsibility of said administrator is "HALCHTER".

I would also like to ask that in this case @Newk take matters into his own hands since he apparently understands the problems and does not seek justifications to defend anyone.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 02:14:30 am by FrailyV »

Offline ELK #7 on: October 08, 2020, 05:46:06 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Well I wonder why would you blame some admin for auto balancer script not performing it's job? I wonder why would you report an admin because of a loophole in a base but still playable. CTF bases are maintained by me and a few others as in this case, ZUBI mapped this base. So I don't think it's wise that you'd blame a staff for things he has no control on. I'm speaking of this report and the evidence that you have provided @Fraily. I'm not here beating around the bush, I responded to the reference you have provided in your first post.

As for `defending` you speak of, It's called reasoning I assume. It can't be helped unless you do struggle to understand what I have posted with in above post. I added what I had to and for sure this case is to be handled by @Newk or some Director, and it has always been this way I guess.
The Golden Horde

Offline Halchter #8 on: October 08, 2020, 11:47:39 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Let me explain how the autobalancer works or at least my understanding of it since people keep complaining about it and are on the edge of murdering me.
  • The auto balancer won't start the round until the teams are balanced.
  • When player first spawns it will assign them to the team with lesser players(when unbalanced).
  • If players leave the game it won't assign anyone from the enemy team to their team.
  • If player tries to switch to another team it won't let them unless the enemy team has less players.
The autobalancer has ALWAYS worked as intended and it was never bugged since some people think that it's bugged including some staff members. The only exceptional bug with the autobalancer was that it would not let players from the team with more players switch to the team with less which is fixed now.

As for the rest I don't really have to comment much.
  • This base wasn't added and created by me.
  • Base was voted by players on the server.
  • There is /voteend which failed.
I don't change bases just because someone is unhappy. There may be staff members here and on another servers who do that but this is not how I operate. My function as an admin is not babysitting you Fraily, whoever typed your post for you is already doing good job. Your reports are cleary out of holding grudges towards me, I see that you tried to gather more evidence about Raiden but big unluko you can as well report me for breathing air.

Offline FrailyV #9 on: October 08, 2020, 08:11:37 pm

• View Profile
Resumen: your job its help the users and also dont ignore them , i dont care about balance , i added that like another proof that i am not the only one that say you something and you only ignore us , i dont want you babysitting me ( OmG obviously No ), @newk when you come here please see my two reports i mean this and the other past one , i reported him for admin that dont make any good action to help users.

jUan_ #10 on: October 09, 2020, 01:54:51 pm

What should be done is to remove all those faulty bases that only work for players flooding the chat about how shitty and bugged the bases are, yet some of these players who complain about this are exactly the same ones that vote for the bugged base knowing that its bugged.

As for the report i have to say that i would have ended the base to avoid all the spam and trouble that could be caused by the players, but this is how i operate, i like to interact with the players when im online sometimes more and other times less, but we are like 20 staff members and we all have different ways of thinking/working when it comes to administrate the server. Its not anybody's fault but the one who created this bugged base but this easy to be fixed by deleting or fixing that base and the other bugged ones and i would suggest to do it asap to avoid these kind of situations.

Offline MarineForce!!!! #11 on: October 24, 2020, 05:58:37 am

• View Profile
Resumen: your job its help the users and also dont ignore them , i dont care about balance , i added that like another proof that i am not the only one that say you something and you only ignore us , i dont want you babysitting me ( OmG obviously No ), @newk when you come here please see my two reports i mean this and the other past one , i reported him for admin that dont make any good action to help users.

when players like to play this base  , how he end it?.  its you only about to change base even players r having fun in this base , try /voteend.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 06:02:28 am by MarineForce!!!! »

Credits Kockex

Offline MarineForce!!!! #12 on: October 24, 2020, 05:59:15 am

• View Profile

Credits Kockex

Offline FrailyV #13 on: October 25, 2020, 04:48:31 am

• View Profile
if this report does not concernse anyone of you please keep it clean. especially @Bangho, you are being a moron again. keep your nose out of this topic until the admins give you another forum ban.

@ELK nice new name.

ops.