Author Topic: UNBAN-APP  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Bangho on: January 28, 2020, 10:47:40 am

• View Profile
Nick used while in the game: [ON] Bangho
Time and date it was banned: 16 days
Suspected reason (if any): I still don't know if Siezer said it was decided by several administrators
and said he extended my ban by deathevade

IP adress:
Administrator who banned it (if known): halchter.

Additional note: I do not know what to say, I am sorry, I am a fool, several days passed and I will change my behavior, this does not help me at all, I only apologize for my spam and for the evaders. I really like this server. Don't leave me out I need to play again I'm very bored I CAN CHANGE IT IS MY WORD I'M SORRY

Offline ELK #1 on: January 28, 2020, 02:02:06 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
You have been warned/ banned several times for one and only reason, but you never learn. I know you will begin with the usual shit again even if you get unbanned. I will ask Halchter anyways.
The Golden Horde

Offline Bangho #2 on: January 30, 2020, 06:04:15 am

• View Profile
what's wrong with you son of a bitch deny it and don't tremble

Offline Bangho #3 on: January 30, 2020, 03:09:11 pm

• View Profile
hello i'm an idiot ignore my comment so ridiculous and delayed
today my dog ​​died and I was a little sad and aggressive please let me play it's just a game don't take personal :((

Offline Hazard #4 on: January 31, 2020, 02:32:36 pm

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
hello i'm an idiot ignore my comment so ridiculous and delayed
today my dog ​​died and I was a little sad and aggressive please let me play it's just a game don't take personal :((
Your dog died because he saw your terrible face. You are the one who is taking this game so serious, none gives a fuck about it. Trash, keep your shit together and remember how many times you are given a chance and how many times you've screwed yourself?!

Offline Fortune #5 on: February 01, 2020, 08:09:54 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Your dog died because he saw your terrible face. You are the one who is taking this game so serious, none gives a fuck about it. Trash, keep your shit together and remember how many times you are given a chance and how many times you've screwed yourself?!

Please refrain from posting on other's appeal/reports unless you're called. You can do the bs ig or discord.

Offline Bangho #6 on: February 06, 2020, 05:32:06 am

• View Profile
What happens here I am still waiting I want to play 25 days have passed?

Offline Fortune #7 on: February 08, 2020, 08:32:05 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What really matters is how much you're changed not time that has passed. I don't see any difference yet.

Offline Bangho #8 on: February 08, 2020, 08:49:31 pm

• View Profile
Close this, and you won't see differences. Do you think I'm going to change to feed your selfishness ? I'd rather not play before satisfy
 your damn ego   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Siezer #9 on: February 09, 2020, 10:44:01 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Although, you've been banned till 2073 which is harsh, I admit. For the death evade offense and being disrespectful towards staff for multiple times, I'm keeping this ban for 3 months.

This ban will remain, no relaxation will be given. Your ban is set to expire on 09-05-2020. Don't make anymore appeals as they will be denied instantly.