Author Topic: =KF=T RAPE TOPIC  (Read 8422 times)

Sszx #15 on: August 03, 2019, 11:28:15 pm

I understand perhaps you're ashamed in terms of how brutally you got owned that day, but still it's pointless to talk shit :D
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST
brutal is when i rape ur sis tits, u goat beard, i'll shit in ur beard if u make me to

oh come on, it's over already? nothing else to lie??

typic paki
you know that you won't end up very well in your life, do you?

send ur sis my regardssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:31:08 pm by HunTinG »

Offline Thunder #16 on: August 03, 2019, 11:35:49 pm

• View Profile
Excuse after excuse :D I can provide clear html video proof without any kind of editing,

html video, now that's a new invention lmao

so keep thinking of any kind of excuses, rofl, I guess you got ownt so brutally that day that you can't even remember jajaja.

thunder, u are really boring me now, either u make a point or please stop wasting my time, im not going to prove to YOU that i have raped YOU and you're weak.

i want to prove this to my PEOPLE and to the ones who already know what a hysterical fucking queen you can be

people are ready to PAY me(with irl dollars) to fuck you in vcmp, you've become a bounty for them just for 5 minutes of enjoying watching u getting angry (it's true, can be proven)

fourch is ready to sell his home just to see this happening

Yes my logs have proved the poor poverty skills of you and your clan that everyone is already aware of, you're a weak faggot rabbit who thinks of himself to be, hmm, god knows what :D

u are aware that LOGS can be easily edited, and with enough HTML acknowledge i can do the same thing to you in just 5 minutes?

or what i think it's worse you could ask someone to play with my nick ingame ( i hope it didnt come to this cuz i'd just feel flattered and this would motivate me more on doing nothing all day)

SvM's script is buggy and old, it's possible i get rich just by joining with random registered nick, yet u are just making urself look like a lame idiot here

and about 'everyone', plz talk for ur name or mention people, no need of repeating ur vocabulary all the time

Prove that the logs are edited, it's your word against mine, I've proved that you and your mates got raped already though :D

I understand perhaps you're ashamed in terms of how brutally you got owned that day, but still it's pointless to talk shit :D

And you know for a fact they're not edited since the case was different from your side when you brought up the same log in WK discord, you were saying thunder is proud of one kill bla bla, jajaja, now your true ownage is exposed :D

logs edited or not, this never took place, you have no proof, even if they're edited or not, im not yet sure whether u asked some fag to play with my nickname or he was just a coincidental impersonator  and u took benefit of the situation, simple as that

if you want me to prove my skills, you can do it in present
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKWAJ9_W0zk
i've already proved i raped u sugar tits, sweeet dreams

as a matter fact, [KV]Lionda and his friends from algeria (kakachi, sasuke, and some other 2 nonames) used to play with my nickname there, myth busted - it could been one of them playing if u are saying u haven't edited the logs

its pretty much valid point, u have anything else to say?

New excuse nice, yes that's why LionDa and others were playing with their nick while FuckTinG aka you from country: Romania was also playing :D

Face it, you got fucked hard,

And go to sleep rabbit, it's way past your bedtime ;)

Yes I also raped your sis, anything else? hahahahaha

Sszx #17 on: August 03, 2019, 11:37:33 pm

Excuse after excuse :D I can provide clear html video proof without any kind of editing,

so keep thinking of any kind of excuses, rofl, I guess you got ownt so brutally that day that you can't even remember jajaja.

thunder, u are really boring me now, either u make a point or please stop wasting my time, im not going to prove to YOU that i have raped YOU and you're weak.

i want to prove this to my PEOPLE and to the ones who already know what a hysterical fucking queen you can be

people are ready to PAY me(with irl dollars) to fuck you in vcmp, you've become a bounty for them just for 5 minutes of enjoying watching u getting angry (it's true, can be proven)

Yes my logs have proved the poor poverty skills of you and your clan that everyone is already aware of, you're a weak faggot rabbit who thinks of himself to be, hmm, god knows what :D

u are aware that LOGS can be easily edited, and with enough HTML acknowledge i can do the same thing to you in just 5 minutes?

or what i think it's worse you could ask someone to play with my nick ingame ( i hope it didnt come to this cuz i'd just feel flattered and this would motivate me more on doing nothing all day)

SvM's script is buggy and old, it's possible i get rich just by joining with random registered nick, yet u are just making urself look like a lame idiot here

and about 'everyone', plz talk for ur name or mention people, no need of repeating ur vocabulary all the time

Prove that the logs are edited, it's your word against mine, I've proved that you and your mates got raped already though :D

And you know for a fact they're not edited since the case was different from your side when you brought up the same log in WK discord, you were saying thunder is proud of one kill bla bla, jajaja, now your true ownage is exposed :D

logs edited or not, this never took place, you have no proof, even if they're edited or not, im not yet sure whether u asked some fag to play with my nickname or he was just a coincidental impersonator  and u took benefit of the situation, simple as that

as a matter fact, [KV]Lionda and his friends from algeria (kakachi, sasuke, and some other 2 nonames) used to play with my nickname there, myth busted - it could been one of them playing if u are saying u haven't edited the logs

New excuse nice, yes that's why LionDa and others were playing with their nick while FuckTinG aka you from country: Romania was also playing :D

and u once again proved u are stupid

i don't see kakachi and other algerians playing
, it's one more thing you're not taking into account - that server is HACK-free, they could have used any VPNs to cover up their real identity and alias

ahaha, yeah, see who got fucked up hard
you should face that your cock sucking got you into problem

everybody will piss on your grave , you cocksucker, time is ticking for you, you've brought enough bad karma on yourself and your family, soon you'll be where you are supposed to be, you ain't got much long left because people like you die early, and it's NOT YOU that will suffer, but your DEAREST ones and things in this world that will, mark my words
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:40:44 pm by HunTinG »

Offline Thunder #18 on: August 03, 2019, 11:40:31 pm

• View Profile

and u once again proved u are stupid

i don't see kakachi and other algerians playing, it's one more thing you're not taking into account - that server is HACK-free, they could have used any VPNs to cover up their real identity and alias

ahaha, yeah, see who got fucked up hard
you should face that your cock sucking got you into problem

everybody will piss on your grave , you cocksucker, time is ticking for you, you've brought enough bad karma on yourself and your family, soon you'll be where you are supposed to be, you ain't got much long left because people like you die early, and it's NOT YOU that will suffer, but your DEAREST ones and things in this world that will, mark my words

ahhHahHaHah tears after tears and excuses after excuses, it's useless to talk to a brainless moron.

Sszx #19 on: August 03, 2019, 11:41:58 pm

ahhHahHaHah tears after tears and excuses after excuses, it's useless to talk to a brainless moron.

we shall see who is the brainless moron and who is the real KING

i like that you still got hope in yourself, when you are totally broken in real life, it's just the beginning, enjoy the time that's left for you

you've brought enough shit into a game , save your fucking breath

everything is paid, you are responsible for your actions, it's a basic rule of how EVERYTHING works in this world, you know that and still you're continuing, don't worry, it's a matter of time till all of this is settled down

remember, im here to fix your problem in game, in real life, i can't help you, friend.

your sister is mine after everything with you it's solved, she'll be obliged to work as prostitute cuz of ur dirty life
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:43:53 pm by HunTinG »

Offline Thunder #20 on: August 03, 2019, 11:44:24 pm

• View Profile

i like that you still got hope in yourself, when you are totally broken in real life, it's just the beginning, enjoy the time that's left for you

I'm already saving my breath, it's instead your family who have been breathing heavily af while experiencing my dick :D

You're nothing, call your self a 'legend' a 'king' or whatever, but I proved that you're pure bullshit :D

Sszx #21 on: August 03, 2019, 11:46:13 pm

I'm already saving my breath, it's instead your family who have been breathing heavily af while experiencing my dick :D

You're nothing, call your self a 'legend' a 'king' or whatever, but I proved that you're pure bullshit :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKWAJ9_W0zk -> true, im pure bullshit
yeah, you just helped me in proving this
many people considered you as a pro player, and by raping you im going a step ahead

i'm not a legend, i'll never be a legend, i'll always be HERE taking care of scumbags like you

Offline Thunder #22 on: August 03, 2019, 11:47:32 pm

• View Profile

many people considered you as a pro player, and by raping you im going a step ahead

i'm not a legend, i'll never be a legend, i'll always be HERE taking care of scumbags like you

Yes, keep being proud over 2 kills for the rest of your life, while I have x5 and x10 in the ass of you and your clan too, let's not forget x7 recent riperonis for fox :(

More to come :D...

Sszx #23 on: August 03, 2019, 11:49:44 pm

Yes, keep being proud over 2 kills for the rest of your life, while I have x5 and x10 in the ass of you and your clan too, let's not forget x7 recent riperonis for fox :(

speak in your name, you can't even grab more than 3 kills in the game

only 2 kills?

check this shit out too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv4mmSafTus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBhgdzR-Fsk

you know i never wanted to record your rape unless my friends pushed me to, and what's more, people are glad that i did this

Offline Thunder #24 on: August 03, 2019, 11:51:50 pm

• View Profile

only 2 kills?

check this shit out too

you know i never wanted to record your rape unless my friends pushed me to, and what's more, people are glad that i did this

Wow, so much proudness over a few kills, if I was to go back that far, it would consist of your VKs ownages too, including 5-3 and 30-24 in 1v1, you're pure trash :D

Sszx #25 on: August 03, 2019, 11:53:45 pm

only 2 kills?

check this shit out too

Wow, so much proudness over a few kills, if I was to go back that far, it would consist of your VKs ownages too, including 5-3 and 30-24 in 1v1, you're pure trash :D

only 5-3 against u in duel? i was weak that time , i think u must be happy u have got those 3 kills
30-24 - nice, u got 24 kills on me, congratulations

i remember the 15-3 for me in prop 100

yeah, i was 'trash' at skill that time , it could've been worse nowadays

glad you remember my won duels, much appreciated ur strong memory and im happy that u could do better that time, because today if i challenged you perhaps you'll move outta ur country and play underalias you goat cocksucker

Offline Thunder #26 on: August 03, 2019, 11:56:23 pm

• View Profile

only 2 kills?

check this shit out too

only 5-3 against u in duel? i was weak that time , i think u must be happy u have got those 3 kills
30-24 - nice, u got 24 kills on me, congratulations

i remember the 15-3 for me in prop 100

yeah, i was 'trash' at skill that time , it could've been worse nowadays

I got 30 skills on you* yes, while using high sens, even your rel003 bugs and punches couldn't save you, sad life, yes it's good you remember the 3 kills for you in prop 100,

You were always 'trash' at skill :D

Your tools never really gave you any real advantage, mainly disadvantage, that's the main reason you still suck, despite your low sens in game :)

Yes I fucked your sexy cousin as hardcore as a goat would :D

Ask her how much she enjoyed, (side note: yes your sister too)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:57:55 pm by Thunder »

Sszx #27 on: August 03, 2019, 11:57:23 pm

you must have taken drugs in between the time to think you can beat such a magnificent player like myself

well, i understand you, family problems really gets you a drug-addict-like mind

you ain't got a chance, instead of chatting here go prove ingame like i did, oh wait you suck balls ahah you can't do anything

suck my dick you peanuts seller in uganda

Offline Thunder #28 on: August 03, 2019, 11:58:36 pm

• View Profile
you must have taken drugs in between the time to think you can beat such a magnificent player like myself

well, i understand you, family problems really gets you a drug-addict-like mind

you ain't got a chance, instead of chatting here go prove ingame like i did, oh wait you suck balls ahah you can't do anything

suck my dick you peanuts seller in uganda

Yes your mom also sucked my dick in Uganda, as she did globally throughout other countries too,

Anything new?

Sszx #29 on: August 03, 2019, 11:59:24 pm

ur sister loves big black cock
---CUT IMAGE WITH THUNDER SISTER RIDING BIG BLACK COCK, SORRY KIDS, AGE IS A BITCH--

thx im out
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 12:09:33 am by HunTinG »