Author Topic: =KF=T RAPE TOPIC  (Read 8417 times)

Sszx on: August 02, 2019, 07:49:51 pm

PLEASE BE ADVISED TO GRAB 3 TON OF POPCORN, CUZ YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ A LOT OF SHIT
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 12:12:56 am by HunTinG »

Offline Thunder #1 on: August 03, 2019, 09:55:49 pm

• View Profile
The mostly funny thing of all is that you still think it's me in the pic xDDDDD

In terms of your video, here's my response,

https://i.imgur.com/5jc8dqN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xYYFuYr.jpg

On a serious note I feel quite bad for you, perhaps you get abused irl which affected your mental state :D always saying sorry after getting owned etc...

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/FShmo

It's pointless to talk to you due to your poor mental state :(

Before I go, enjoy [ON]HunTinG's cancerous condition with these logs:

http://prnt.sc/onmasl
http://prnt.sc/onmclx

This is my first and last reply here, it's pointless to talk to mental gay rabbits who's life consists of nothing but vcmp :D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:00:20 pm by Thunder »

Sszx #2 on: August 03, 2019, 10:00:16 pm

NICE 3 KILLS  8) 8) 8) 8)
RANK BOSS

ps i have nothing with ur family, u are my target  ;) ;) :* :*

Offline Thunder #3 on: August 03, 2019, 10:01:39 pm

• View Profile
RANK BOSS

Poor rabbit has weak eyesight too :(

ez x5 and x10 8)

Both in outnumbered fights 8) 8)

Sszx #4 on: August 03, 2019, 10:08:35 pm

RANK BOSS

ez x5 and x10 8)

i think u are losing it
the only fights u won is when u and ur mates attacked me in close combat and u havent got more than 3 frags on me besides kill stealing, proof? upload ur own perspective video
idk what's in ur mind, but this is going to bring u worst problems
first fox raped u, and now u are prey to me, killerfrost, some f2 friends and what's more you're an international whore

and u coming here for shit

plz dont use stylish as shiled this time, he made same mistakes like yours, and u dont seem to learn from anything in this life
rabbit is ur sister not me cuz she bite like vacuum when cock sucking (AFAIK UK is 1st country on top ugliest women list, can give source)

for @stylish

you still have THAT video
if not, let me remind you of this:

SOURCE: his cut fight videos ( best of stylish)
"TELL HIM TO FIGHT FAIR ;( :( I CAN'T TOLERATE SEEING MY LOVE DIE :( :("

you have all of my old channel videos, even s96 duel, you can lie to us but you can't lie within yourself, so good luck and i hope this message digs into your memory, sleep well at night sweetie  ::) :) ;) ;)

to watchers: sorry if i hurt your eyes with stylish gameplay

now fuck off until newk makes u fuck off

EDIT:
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t5635-hunting-vs-stylish-2?highlight=hunting+vs+stylish

this is concrete proof of EC's final duel, i think u should understand that there are people in this world you shouldn't fuck with, you and ur ex-boyfriend r too weak for this

Because you always defend Hunting and call Stylish noob like you did on the first duel, which wasn't fair anyway. You are still my good friend. But Stylish isn't a noob, everyone calls him a noob and it's becoming so annoying man.
ahahaha what a lame cocksucker you could be, you believe this shit?

i don't care about stylish, the truth is he was never someone pro in vcmp, you're using him cuz u r out of replies and weapons
even ur other boyfriend fulton could have him easily
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3m6_bunVw

please put him to rest, you've bothered him enough his entire life, it's no use you're bringing the dead into our fight.
you can't even leave him alone even when he's dead? you fucking retarded paki immigrant cocksucker
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:24:27 pm by HunTinG »

Offline Thunder #5 on: August 03, 2019, 10:34:38 pm

• View Profile
RANK BOSS

ez x5 and x10 8)

i think u are losing it
the only fights u won is when u and ur mates attacked me in close combat and u havent got more than 3 frags on me besides kill stealing, proof? upload ur own perspective video
idk what's in ur mind, but this is going to bring u worst problems
first fox raped u, and now u are prey to me, killerfrost, some f2 friends and what's more you're an international whore

and u coming here for shit

plz dont use stylish as shiled this time, he made same mistakes like yours, and u dont seem to learn from anything in this life
rabbit is ur sister not me cuz she bite like vacuum when cock sucking (AFAIK UK is 1st country on top ugliest women list, can give source)

for @stylish

you still have THAT video
if not, let me remind you of this:

SOURCE: his cut fight videos ( best of stylish)
"TELL HIM TO FIGHT FAIR ;( :( I CAN'T TOLERATE SEEING MY LOVE DIE :( :("

you have all of my old channel videos, even s96 duel, you can lie to us but you can't lie within yourself, so good luck and i hope this message digs into your memory, sleep well at night sweetie  ::) :) ;) ;)

to watchers: sorry if i hurt your eyes with stylish gameplay

now fuck off until newk makes u fuck off

EDIT:
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t5635-hunting-vs-stylish-2?highlight=hunting+vs+stylish

this is concrete proof of EC's final duel, i think u should understand that there are people in this world you shouldn't fuck with, you and ur ex-boyfriend r too weak for this

Because you always defend Hunting and call Stylish noob like you did on the first duel, which wasn't fair anyway. You are still my good friend. But Stylish isn't a noob, everyone calls him a noob and it's becoming so annoying man.
ahahaha what a lame cocksucker you could be, you believe this shit?

i don't care about stylish, the truth is he was never someone pro in vcmp, you're using him cuz u r out of replies and weapons
even ur other boyfriend fulton could have him easily
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3m6_bunVw

please put him to rest, you've bothered him enough his entire life, it's no use you're bringing the dead into our fight.
you can't even leave him alone even when he's dead? you fucking retarded paki immigrant cocksucker

Yes everyone remembers the fair fights he had with you, the problem is you can't face defeat, he even used to own you in 0.3, so did Perish jajaja and so many other players, if I had to name a few, it'd consist of: Darkness, Noori, FulToN, StyLisH, Mr.Stubby, KingArthur, DarK_WolF,  Hyperzon, Akumas and many others, still your ego is so high that you claim to be some kind of 'undefeated legend' but you're total shit :D hence there's no need for you to insult yourself here, everyone knows you're a retarded rabbit who takes this game seriously, that's why no one gives a fuck about you, you're hated in every community in Vcmp and you deserve it, literally no one likes you lol, it's pointless for me to reply to retards like you, so... Whatever,

Unfortunately Newk is away making babies with your disowned rabbit family, otherwise he'd also enjoy your retardness :D

No wonder your father is 70 years of age but the most he could ever afford is a rusty Ford mondeo, (that too barely) it surely gives an indication of what a shit life you'll be living at that age, forget Ford Mondeo, you won't even be able to afford a horse, horses will be using your mom as a slut / slave and fucking her hardcore 8)

Enjoy taking this game seriously as much as you like, but no one is as retarded as you to do anything as such :D

Your whole life could be falling apart, still you'll be wondering around in this game to get your ass fucked, especially in rel006, rip your so called 'skills' or should I say tools :D

So do us all a favour and get the fuck out, no one gives a fuck about you around here 8)

Retarded son of a bitch rabbit skinny cunt :D

And yes, Fox did rape me :(

Here's the evidence, https://youtu.be/vutoBSYLkIM

Deny this too as you denied your ownages too :D

Typical ON habits, rip logic.

As a side note, do let me know if you require some personal hygiene products, I'll send em over from UK, such as Rabbit toothpaste for your yellow teeth which you used for incest :D

Nice skills btw, clearly 'legend' level :DDDDDD

Excuse of the year btw, 'Kill Stealing' someone give this guy a  gold medal, perhaps he can sell it to gain enough money in order to feed his family,

All the kills shown in the logs were when you tried to face me in 1vs1, but failed hilariously :D

'I wonder why thunder uses this shit with high skill level'

ahahahahahahaha
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:53:57 pm by Thunder »

Sszx #6 on: August 03, 2019, 10:55:45 pm

Yes everyone remembers the fair fights he had with you, the problem is you can't face defeat, he even used to own you in 0.3, so did Perish jajaja and so many other players, if I had to name a few, it'd consist of: Darkness, Noori, FulToN, StyLisH, Mr.Stubby, KingArthur, DarK_WolF,  Hyperzon, Akumas and many others, still your ego is so high that you claim to be some kind of 'undefeated legend' but you're total shit :D hence there's no need for you to insult yourself here, everyone knows you're a retarded rabbit who takes this game seriously, that's why no one gives a fuck about you, you're hated in every community in Vcmp and you deserve it, literally no one likes you lol, it's pointless for me to reply to retards like you, so... Whatever,

Unfortunately Newk is away making babies with your disowned rabbit family, otherwise he'd also enjoy your retardness :D

No wonder your father is 70 years of age but the most he could ever afford is a rusty Ford mondeo, (that too barely) it surely gives an indication of what a shit life you'll be living at that age, forget Ford Mondeo, you won't even be able to afford a horse, horses will be using your mom as a slut / slave and fucking her hardcore 8)

Enjoy taking this game seriously as much as you like, but no one is as retarded as you to do anything as such :D

Your whole life could be falling apart, still you'll be wondering around in this game to get your ass fucked, especially in rel006, rip your so called 'skills' or should I say tools :D

So do us all a favour and get the fuck out, no one gives a fuck about you around here 8)

u talk too much
make it simple
its not like im going to read all that shit
ok 1st, dead people are dead, mr stubby aka perish is dead, what's he have to do with all of these? he's a liability
2nd, upload the last duel of u and fox, don't try to hide this because i already know the truth
what caught me from ur shitty story was this reply

typic butthurt, u are the most caring love for me sweetie  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

talk in ur name, i don't know how many people are WITH you right now, 90% playerbase don't want to reply to you in discord cuz they're afraid of 100 messages spam

u are a joke lmao

i don't think there's anyone capable of beating me, im happy to take any challenges  ::) ::)

i am really honest and trying to be modest, and it's the absolute truth you've been seeking for
if u really think there's someone capable, you're totally wrong, not anyone can handle rest of what is left of ur clan alone

i think thanks to me and f2 your clan is disbanded, take care nd have fun  ;)

what i have here speaks louder than 100 of your words can mean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKWAJ9_W0zk

about real life insults, i dont take them personally, i know you're just trying to provoke me, i'm not bothered by your wind-talking, your shit doesn't hold onto me, you picked the wrong guy to start a fight with

ps

JUST loved the tools part  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:59:54 pm by HunTinG »

Offline Thunder #7 on: August 03, 2019, 10:59:52 pm

• View Profile

u talk too much
make it simple
its not like im going to read all that shit
ok 1st, dead people are dead, mr stubby aka perish is dead, what's he have to do with all of these? he's a liability
2nd, upload the last duel of u and fox, don't try to hide this because i already know the truth
what caught me from ur shitty story was this reply

typic butthurt, u are the most caring love for me sweetie  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

talk in ur name, i don't know how many people are WITH you right now, 90% playerbase don't want to reply to you in discord cuz they're afraid of 100 messages spam

u are a joke lmao

i don't think there's anyone capable of beating me, im happy to take any challenges  ::) ::)

i am really honest and trying to be modest, and it's the absolute truth you've been seeking for
if u really think there's someone capable, you're totally wrong, not anyone can handle rest of what is left of ur clan alone

i think thanks to me and f2 your clan is disbanded, take care nd have fun  ;)

'keep it simple' of course you'll say that, since your ass just got rekt in public with pure facts :DD

Fox is simply one of your puppets who shares the same worthless skills as you, if he thinks of himself to be pro, tell him to upload that 'last' duel from his own perspective, oh wait he won't, since he got owned :D

It's absolutely pointless to talk to you, especially due to your shit mentality :D

gl & hf

You're nothing, your clan is also nothing, both as worthless as each other ;)

Nor I have any need to provoke you, you're already mentally fucked up as it is, I've no need to do anything as such :D you should continue basing your life upon this game as you do, it'll surely benefit you alot,

And yes, tools.. renamed files, alternative injection methods, don't think we don't know anything :D

You're pure bullshit, nothing else.

'you picked the wrong guy to start a fight with' once again a 'god like' ego, you're nothing but a rabbit, everyone knows that :D

No one is scared of you, rofl.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:03:13 pm by Thunder »

Sszx #8 on: August 03, 2019, 11:05:55 pm

lol as usual you're talking bullshit, most of the times i dont understand what you're trying to imply

i have your video rape, and will have more

It's absolutely pointless to talk to you, especially due to your shit mentality :D

giving up? you're outta juice?  ::) ::)

edited logs, show video proof, this scenario never took place, i haven't played sharks vs marios for over a decade , last visit was around july 2018, and i never encountered those nicknames in vcmp

https://prnt.sc/onmclx

u clearly wrote that on ur own, "high level skill" etc is just too typical of u, such as "everybody knows ur reality" "true colors" pff it's an entire lists of ur shitty metaphoric words

again, come up with video evidence instead of making up stories like this  ;)

ask me for a challenge idk just stop being so boring

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:08:40 pm by HunTinG »

Offline Thunder #9 on: August 03, 2019, 11:07:45 pm

• View Profile
lol as usual you're talking bullshit, most of the times i dont understand what you're trying to imply

i have your video rape, and will have more

giving up? you're outta juice?

edited logs, show video proof, this scenario never took place, i haven't played sharks vs marios for over a decade , last visit was around july 2018, and i never encountered those nicknames in vcmp

https://prnt.sc/onmclx

u clearly wrote that on ur own, "high level skill" etc is just too typical of u

again, come up with video evidence instead of making up stories

Excuse after excuse :D I can provide clear html video proof without any kind of editing, so keep thinking of any kind of excuses, rofl, I guess you got ownt so brutally that day that you can't even remember jajaja.

Try to prove otherwise with logs from your side, wait you can't, since you and your boyfriends got owned too hard that day and you were accusing me of aimlock HAHAHA, and everyone knows it was you, since it takes a special kind of moron to come up with the things that you do in chat.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:12:46 pm by Thunder »

Sszx #10 on: August 03, 2019, 11:11:21 pm

Excuse after excuse :D I can provide clear html video proof without any kind of editing,

html video, now that's a new invention lmao

so keep thinking of any kind of excuses, rofl, I guess you got ownt so brutally that day that you can't even remember jajaja.

thunder, u are really boring me now, either u make a point or please stop wasting my time, im not going to prove to YOU that i have raped YOU and you're weak.

i want to prove this to my PEOPLE and to the ones who already know what a hysterical fucking queen you can be

people are ready to PAY me(with irl dollars) to fuck you in vcmp, you've become a bounty for them just for 5 minutes of enjoying watching u getting angry (it's true, can be proven)

fourch is ready to sell his home just to see this happening

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:13:13 pm by HunTinG »

Offline Thunder #11 on: August 03, 2019, 11:13:58 pm

• View Profile
Excuse after excuse :D I can provide clear html video proof without any kind of editing,

so keep thinking of any kind of excuses, rofl, I guess you got ownt so brutally that day that you can't even remember jajaja.

thunder, u are really boring me now, either u make a point or please stop wasting my time, im not going to prove to YOU that i have raped YOU and you're weak.

i want to prove this to my PEOPLE and to the ones who already know what a hysterical fucking queen you can be

people are ready to PAY me(with irl dollars) to fuck you in vcmp, you've become a bounty for them just for 5 minutes of enjoying watching u getting angry (it's true, can be proven)

Yes my logs have proved the poor poverty skills of you and your clan that everyone is already aware of, you're a weak faggot rabbit who thinks of himself to be, hmm, god knows what :D

Yes, a video of unedited html logs to expose your poverty skills :D

Yes they are ready to pay you because they can't do shit themselves, nor can you, dad me 8)

Look at your most recent video for example, you intended to make it out to be like some kind of thunder ownage video, but you managed to kill me like once or twice in the whole video, the rest consisted of kills on random players jajaja.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:15:46 pm by Thunder »

Sszx #12 on: August 03, 2019, 11:16:32 pm

Yes my logs have proved the poor poverty skills of you and your clan that everyone is already aware of, you're a weak faggot rabbit who thinks of himself to be, hmm, god knows what :D

u are aware that LOGS can be easily edited, and with enough HTML language acknowledge i can do the same thing to you in just 5 minutes?

or what i think it's worse you could ask someone to play with my nick ingame ( i hope it didnt come to this cuz i'd just feel flattered and this would motivate me more on doing nothing all day)

SvM's script is buggy and old, it's possible i get rich just by joining with random registered nick, yet u are just making urself look like a lame idiot here (it's even taken down)

and about 'everyone', plz talk for ur name or mention people, no need of repeating ur vocabulary all the time

don't talk about God, u betrayed ur best friend and you would make fun of him when he's ready to give up the last of himself saying "F1 fail", if i were you i wouldn't dare to even say that name
go to church or sth
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:19:35 pm by HunTinG »

Offline Thunder #13 on: August 03, 2019, 11:19:18 pm

• View Profile

u are aware that LOGS can be easily edited, and with enough HTML acknowledge i can do the same thing to you in just 5 minutes?

or what i think it's worse you could ask someone to play with my nick ingame ( i hope it didnt come to this cuz i'd just feel flattered and this would motivate me more on doing nothing all day)

SvM's script is buggy and old, it's possible i get rich just by joining with random registered nick, yet u are just making urself look like a lame idiot here

and about 'everyone', plz talk for ur name or mention people, no need of repeating ur vocabulary all the time

Prove that the logs are edited, it's your word against mine, I've proved that you and your mates got raped already though :D

I understand perhaps you're ashamed in terms of how brutally you got owned that day, but still it's pointless to talk shit :D

And you know for a fact they're not edited since the case was different from your side when you brought up the same log in WK discord, you were saying thunder is proud of one kill bla bla, jajaja, now your true ownage is exposed :D

Sszx #14 on: August 03, 2019, 11:22:15 pm

u are aware that LOGS can be easily edited, and with enough HTML acknowledge i can do the same thing to you in just 5 minutes?

SvM's script is buggy and old, it's possible i get rich just by joining with random registered nick, yet u are just making urself look like a lame idiot here

Prove that the logs are edited, it's your word against mine, I've proved that you and your mates got raped already though :D

I understand perhaps you're ashamed in terms of how brutally you got owned that day, but still it's pointless to talk shit :D

And you know for a fact they're not edited since the case was different from your side when you brought up the same log in WK discord, you were saying thunder is proud of one kill bla bla, jajaja, now your true ownage is exposed :D

logs edited or not, this never took place, you have no proof, even if they're edited or not, im not yet sure whether u asked some fag to play with my nickname or he was just a coincidental impersonator  and u took benefit of the situation, simple as that

if you want me to prove my skills, you can do it in present
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKWAJ9_W0zk
i've already proved i raped u sugar tits, sweeet dreams

as a matter fact, [KV]Lionda and his friends from algeria (kakachi, sasuke, and some other 2 nonames) used to play with my nickname there, myth busted - it could been one of them playing if u are saying u haven't edited the logs

its pretty much valid point, u have anything else to say?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:24:24 pm by HunTinG »