Author Topic: admin report - kelvin  (Read 4508 times)

Sszx on: February 09, 2019, 06:33:25 pm

Admin nickname: mk.kelvin
Date:today
Reason for reporting: admin abusing
Proof:
Notes: muted for invalid reason

Offline ELK #1 on: February 11, 2019, 03:33:31 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Reason does not really matters at all, you must've spammed the shit out of chat like you always do.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 03:38:28 pm by ELK/Yandel »
The Golden Horde

Sszx #2 on: February 11, 2019, 04:42:59 pm

actually i didn't
the only thing i said to kelvin was this

Offline [OFF]Tom #3 on: February 11, 2019, 07:01:14 pm

• View Profile
Such ignitability is unprofessional >:(

Offline ELK #4 on: February 11, 2019, 07:03:06 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Once i did the same but not intentionally, and got muted :grin:
He does not like to be called keklvin or melvin like in those logs, so the mute is valid.
The Golden Horde

Offline [OFF]Tom #5 on: February 11, 2019, 07:08:15 pm

• View Profile
I may not like some things/people as well, but it doesn't give me any right to use my power to harm them.

Offline ELK #6 on: February 11, 2019, 07:29:56 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I may not like some things/people as well, but it doesn't give me any right to use my power to harm them.

You speak of it as if he banned hunting. Kelvin just does not like being called that way, so it's obvious. You are not friends with him, you don't mess with him, simple. Being a staff member, even i got muted once for calling him 'keklvin' or something like that, but not intentionally i did. Now he's not friends with HuntinG, so that was absurd to him, and so he muted the guy.

Quote from: Kelvin
there are some players trying to offend me with keklvin. You may not know about that but it is a fact,too. So,if i have the right to mute,i just mute them. Thats simple.

Make sure you don't call him melvin etc, Hunting.
I'm locking this.

The Golden Horde

Offline [OFF]Tom #7 on: February 11, 2019, 07:41:34 pm

• View Profile
Please re-read what you wrote:
Quote from:
You speak of it as if he banned hunting. Kelvin just does not like being called that way, so it's obvious. You are not friends with him, you don't mess with him, simple. Being a staff member, even i got muted once for calling him 'keklvin' or something like that, but not intentionally i did. Now he's not friends with HuntinG, so that was absurd to him, and so he muted the guy.
According to this there are two types of people - friends and non-friends. First ones don't get punished for a thing that gets second ones punished. It's called "double standarts". Do you find it acceptable?
Also there is a thing named Server Rules. HunTinG didn't brake any of them. So the fact is pretty clear: kelvin misused his admin rights.

And how about:
there are some players trying to %DO_WHAT_I_DON'T_LIKE%. You may not know about that but it is a fact,too. So,if i have the right to mute,i just mute them. Thats simple.
?

Waiting for @Newk

Offline ELK #8 on: February 11, 2019, 07:50:37 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kelvin finds it offensive being called like that, so i don't think there's anything wrong with him muting the player.
I think i should not add some more since you have sworn to exaggerate this thing :grin:
The Golden Horde

Sszx #9 on: February 11, 2019, 07:53:15 pm

okay melvin, let's see your defense then

Offline NewK #10 on: February 12, 2019, 02:10:37 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
Kelvin did something happen before these logs or was that all?

Offline Kelvin #11 on: February 13, 2019, 06:35:08 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have warned you about this many times,yet i have muted you for this action so many times. You still come with the very same thing every time and on every server and this includes CTF as well. Since i cant ban your for such action,that 15 minutes mute was fair enough and i see no need of discussion. You dont want to be muted? You will learn to pay some respect to admins or keep your mouth shut. Simple as that. Not only me,but none of the staff team has to deal with your stupid trash talks. . You have to use that little brain of you to think. Next time you do this when i am around,i guarantee you i am gonna mute you again. Case closed.

This is very funny coming from your side.

Sszx #12 on: February 13, 2019, 01:10:21 pm

I have warned you about this many times,yet i have muted you for this action so many times. You still come with the very same thing every time and on every server and this includes CTF as well. Since i cant ban your for such action,that 15 minutes mute was fair enough and i see no need of discussion. You dont want to be muted? You will learn to pay some respect to admins or keep your mouth shut. Simple as that. Not only me,but none of the staff team has to deal with your stupid trash talks. . You have to use that little brain of you to think. Next time you do this when i am around,i guarantee you i am gonna mute you again. Case closed.

oh spare me the lectures melvin
in what manner did i not respect you? do you think that you're a holy saint or something?

i think you should learn to control your anger or i guarantee i will hunt down your level, simple as that

This is very funny coming from your side.
lol like he's the one with temperament issues here

still you left a question unanswered:
Kelvin did something happen before these logs or was that all?

are you trying to avoid this subject melvin?

Offline ELK #13 on: February 13, 2019, 02:43:34 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
melvin?

You already are warned/ punished for this and yet you keep repeating the same thing.
Are you looking for a forum ban or what now?
The Golden Horde

Sszx #14 on: February 13, 2019, 02:55:30 pm

melvin?

You already are warned/ punished for this and yet you keep repeating the same thing.
Are you looking for a forum ban or what now?
this sounds childish, i haven't insulted him anyhow
maybe he should stop taking drugs or maybe stop playing this game if it affected his health this much
this topic will be denied for sure as usual because of you payaso, so please focus on the subject and stop moaning about small things
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 02:57:17 pm by HunTinG »