Author Topic: admin report - kelvin  (Read 4509 times)

Offline [MK]F. #15 on: February 15, 2019, 11:56:56 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
Man hunting, u also call me  mkfucker when i join. You are lucky i was in good mood that day and ignored. Everyone knows you have this nerve of insulting people and acting trash, not caring about the consequences because of the "I am so pro with m4 headshots, i own everyone" shitty attitude u have.

And what you call childish is actually acting very mature to just mute the trash talker. Whats childish is randomly picking up fights with people around, trash talking about them, calling them names or having flame wars with trash talkers.

I hear you are already banned at most of the servers, why make it difficult here too? just be silent and take headshots and enjoy the game. 

Sszx #16 on: February 15, 2019, 04:35:24 pm

lol what the fuck did i even say to kelvin?

his paranoia isnt an excuse for his unprofessional adminship

Offline NewK #17 on: March 10, 2019, 01:23:05 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
It's important to note here, that there is a clear difference between:
Player says %THING ADMIN DOES NOT LIKE%
and:
Player provokes admin directly multiple times
I find a mute to be an acceptable action if a player is purposedly trying to provoke an admin directly multiple times. I don't know if this has happened more than once before or if this is the first time, but if this is the first time, then a 15 minute mute is a bit too excessive and a simple warning would be better instead.