Author Topic: Newk is completely retarded?  (Read 6001 times)

Sszx on: February 28, 2018, 08:54:39 pm

You clearly don't know vcmp-game.dll, do you newk?
The original one is harmless to players, the one counterfeit by thorax is made by a selection of purest hacks
link removed

The mod link is here
link removed
and here is how it works

When dropping that thing on vcmprel004 folder you will get infinite ammo and infinite fps.
Just watch this video link removed
Watch the ammo
link removed

One inject of that thing and your game will be made of purest mods. Don't believe me?
The video is public, Newk.
EVERYONE here knows about this guy, and everyone here knows that he will continuously hurt vcmp.
His main ally is Zkq.

None else here knows Zkq better than I do, and I know he bribed you.
That's the last thing I wanna say.
And please think about what you are doing to your own server, you're ripping it yourself by not banning this literal game-hack junkie.

You are clear to remove the links after you've read it, and players think that ctf is not gonna be a future server because of its owner living in the 3rd world.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 11:42:14 pm by NewK »

Offline Forlove #1 on: February 28, 2018, 10:54:45 pm

• View Profile
Think about your server. If you care about it you wouldn't share  link of mods.

And again I don't use a shit. Or you have an evidence?

Fyi: all your work with ctfy staff gone in air now cuz you shared mods links. Bye vladutino
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:03:13 am by Forlove »

Offline NewK #2 on: February 28, 2018, 11:51:41 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
For someone who says that he would rather play in another servers, you sure do post alot of topics here.

My main point still stands that you're a complete moron. You said he made vcmp-game.dll:
vcmp-game.dll made by Thorax.
He did not make any vcmp-game-dll. What you should've said is that he modified it. He simply took the original one and modified it. English is hard for you, I understand. And the link you posted to that VU topic proves nothing. It simply shows karan accusing him of using it. Accusation is not proof. Proof is proof. If you can provide proof to me that he distributed cheats/hacks to players that do not belong to servers staff or that he used the cheats for personal gain, I will gladly and fairly ban him. Can you prove that?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 11:53:44 pm by NewK »

Offline Forlove #3 on: March 01, 2018, 05:24:13 am

• View Profile
Gl hunting show evidence

Sszx #4 on: March 01, 2018, 10:49:59 am

For someone who says that he would rather play in another servers, you sure do post alot of topics here.

My main point still stands that you're a complete moron. You said he made vcmp-game.dll:
vcmp-game.dll made by Thorax.
He did not make any vcmp-game-dll. What you should've said is that he modified it. He simply took the original one and modified it. English is hard for you, I understand. And the link you posted to that VU topic proves nothing. It simply shows karan accusing him of using it. Accusation is not proof. Proof is proof. If you can provide proof to me that he distributed cheats/hacks to players that do not belong to servers staff or that he used the cheats for personal gain, I will gladly and fairly ban him. Can you prove that?
I will if you show me what kinda explanation he came with in pm he sent to you, then I'll clear things out for you.
Also, test that vcmp-game.dll in Vice war server, which I sent link to.
Think about your server. If you care about it you wouldn't share  link of mods.

And again I don't use a shit. Or you have an evidence?

Fyi: all your work with ctfy staff gone in air now cuz you shared mods links. Bye vladutino
Fuck CTF, I have no interests, unlike you, I ain't never eat shit from a trash can, to satisfy staff and unban me.
@newk
And you are the one who is a complete moron, not me. This guy? He's the one shitting in your face and you don't even know what the fuck is going on lol.
Show me that conversation with Zkq in private and of course I'll clear things out for you.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 10:52:42 am by HunTinG »

Offline NewK #5 on: March 01, 2018, 11:28:45 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
I told you already I don't have to show you anything, you dont belong to the staff. Zkq didn't tell me anything by PM that he did not already said on public forums. The only thing he showed was the video. Which I already described. About vcmp-game.dll yes ofc it will also trigger the vicewar script, but theres other issues with uid2 that trigger it too. My own uid2 has changed multiple times over the past few months without me trying to change it. UID2 is too fragile and many of the people being kicked by the vw script are not using any .dll or uid changer. Now, show me proof that zkq has distributed the cheats/hacks to non-staff members and I'll gladly ban him for distributing cheats.

Offline Forlove #6 on: March 01, 2018, 12:16:06 pm

• View Profile
I post my pic with "I want chlenix 1337"on WK irc if you show an evidence of me sharing hax to players.

Grow up Vladutino :c

Sszx #7 on: March 01, 2018, 12:34:32 pm

I told you already I don't have to show you anything

Good, then you can consider all I've said here it's true.
And yes I already showed you everything and how Zkq privately distributed it to [MD], since:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM9dd-mUcAw

And it's fair to know that this guy's aiming isn't any different than this.
https://youtu.be/e786fS7gIlo?t=56

Unless you ban people for how nice they are and how much they kiss your dick and suck your ass to get under your skin and make them admin & later blame the one who reported and even get him banned.
You're a puppet, Newk. This guy manipulated you and so will do his whole clan.

Offline NewK #8 on: March 01, 2018, 01:21:44 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Those videos show proof of usage by players in the video, it doesn't show proof that zkq gave them the cheats/hacks.

Sszx #9 on: March 01, 2018, 01:43:04 pm

Those videos show proof of usage by players in the video, it doesn't show proof that zkq gave them the cheats/hacks.
The video is uploaded before hacks were published.
Although I'm starting to think MARCELL was Zkq himself, probably with VPN.
You can't trust him, if you think of that, then at least ask the ones who trusted him.
Even that cheating-bad-lying hypocrite Thunder encountered this prick and knows he asslicks the staff. Don't you see it Newk? wake up, I told you, my goal isn't to ban this guy, but to prevent him from using that shit.

Offline Forlove #10 on: March 01, 2018, 04:06:25 pm

• View Profile
I'm not the guy in the video. And I didn't share any aimlock to my clan. If you have evidence about me sharing it (screenshot or whatever) we maybe can an argument to talk about.

I never shared this hack and if you start thinking that I'm the guy in the video, wow it shows more your brain thinking level (0)

Sszx #11 on: March 01, 2018, 04:07:53 pm

I'm not the guy in the video. And I didn't share any aimlock to my clan. If you have evidence about me sharing it (screenshot or whatever) we maybe can an argument to talk about.

I never shared this hack and if you start thinking that I'm the guy in the video, wow it shows more your brain thinking level (0)
Did you EVER use aimbot? for ANYTHING? like testing?

Offline Forlove #12 on: March 01, 2018, 04:08:48 pm

• View Profile
What do you mean by Newk grow up/wake up etc...

This social engineering won't work until you provide a good evidence about me using it against players (video) and I share to my clan (logs).  Stop wasting my time man. None respects you now,even newk is laughing on you and your mind.  Just give us logs and videos or close this shit you big kid
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 04:23:35 pm by Forlove »

Offline Forlove #13 on: March 01, 2018, 04:09:37 pm

• View Profile
You came back with the aimlock bullshut again after closing all your past posts related same subject, grow up you kid.

You such a big retard . Stop wasting your time
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 04:19:37 pm by Forlove »

Sszx #14 on: March 01, 2018, 04:20:01 pm

You came back with the aimlock bullshut again after closing all your past posts related same subject, grow up you kid.

You such a big retard . Stop wasting your time

Just answer, prick. Did you EVER use it for testing?
yes or not.