Author Topic: Newk is completely retarded?  (Read 6003 times)

Offline Forlove #15 on: March 01, 2018, 04:24:17 pm

• View Profile
Yes I did. Not against players in full servers. Only in empty

Offline Forlove #16 on: March 01, 2018, 04:32:04 pm

• View Profile

Sszx #17 on: March 01, 2018, 04:52:52 pm

Yes I did. Not against players in full servers. Only in empty
So you did.
You know Thorax made that video I posted earlier?
He said you were in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUZCXlGoRiA
In this video - link removed
Is that true or not?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 05:24:15 pm by NewK »

Offline Forlove #18 on: March 01, 2018, 04:57:44 pm

• View Profile
Damn all this shit you posted before. Read the past posts because they are the same shit. I won't repeat myself 10k times.

Offline Forlove #19 on: March 01, 2018, 05:05:31 pm

• View Profile
You came saying that I use thorax file to ban evade and weapon and all shit ,after getting fucked up you came with past stories. Grow up lol. Then saying I shared aimlock to my clan with 0 evidence. Saying I was in the video and used aimlock although there was no aimlock in the video nor me cuz I wasn't the guy there (  https://youtu.be/e786fS7gIlo?t=56 ).   Now coming back to your past shit? For What?

Give a motherfucking evidence that I shared and used aimlock against players. You can't get cuz I never did that but now you still coming back.

If it's really not to get me banned but to show my reality.
The fake reality keep it in your ass,  as you don't care about me getting banned. Just you made many threads got like 1k views(I'm famous now :D) you don't think it's enough for someone who doesn't care about getting me banned?

All your questions got answered in past threads and I won't repeat my words again. Just check others threads and you get your replies.

@staff. I'm tired from saying always the same shit. Lock this shit.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 05:07:06 pm by Forlove »

Offline NewK #20 on: March 01, 2018, 05:29:41 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
If you post anymore links containing cheat download links I'm going to ban you from this forum.

Sszx #21 on: March 01, 2018, 06:52:34 pm

If you post anymore links containing cheat download links I'm going to ban you from this forum.
No shit? You break the admin rules as well. Show us all what Zkq sent you.
Why you keep it private if you are straight? just answer this simple question and I'm out of here.
And show me what he sent you. You semt convinced to ban him before he bribed you didn't he?

Offline Forlove #22 on: March 01, 2018, 07:00:18 pm

• View Profile
Brain ass.  I told newk to not show it in public cuz it contains other messages. I don't want from them to be shown

@Newk lock this topic. This hunting is going back and posting same denied shits

Offline NewK #23 on: March 01, 2018, 08:05:22 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Why you keep it private if you are straight? just answer this simple question and I'm out of here.
Quite simple really, I've told you already. I have 0 obligations to you, you're not even a staff member here so I don't have to show anything to you. As I also said, apart from the video he sent me, I also found more proof  that further confirms that he was working with EC, and this one was something that I found myself, not proof that he sent me. We have many undergoing investigations on many different players and with many collected suspicion videos and some proof aswell. Regardless of being zkq or not, do you really think I just show any of our collected proof to any player who asks for it? You can ask all you want for it but you're not getting anything from me.

I do find it funny though when you talk about bribe. You must think that I'm an highschool kid like you that's still living off his parents money. I have a job as a software developer that consumes 40+ hours per week and sometimes weekends too, so no I don't need any bribes. Nor do I have the time or the patience to be dealing with your teenage dramas. I keep repeating myself and you still can't understand what I say and keep asking the same questions over and over so this topic is now locked. If you make another topic about this matter or try to initiate a new topic trying to start a flame war, I'm going to remove your topic and ban you from the forums.