Author Topic: reports [solved]  (Read 3399 times)

Offline 4kUM45. on: October 03, 2017, 12:00:15 am

• View Profile
Players nickname:  kang - adolf_hitler! - **s_u_m_o**
Date: hours ago
Reason for reporting: team griefing (adolf_hitler!), evade via alt+tab (**s_u_m_o**) and close range rocket shooting (kang).
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkw2ItRqnBU&feature=youtu.be
Addition: Especially for adolf_hitler!, he was trying to find a way to kill me on purpose. I warned him several times on team chat but still kept doing the same thing knocking me down over and over again in order to let the enemy kill me. I suggest a temp-ban for him since he knows the rules unlike the others, because they seem to be newbies.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:21:32 pm by XTM »

GOD #1 on: October 03, 2017, 09:06:07 am

Firstly, you did not warn me in the team chat. Secondly, you did not give me opportunity to take the flag (shot and knocked me off my feet). So who should be prohibited here.
P.S: Learn how to upload videos on YOUTUBE.

Offline 4kUM45. #2 on: October 03, 2017, 10:04:43 am

• View Profile
Firstly, you did not warn me in the team chat. Secondly, you did not give me opportunity to take the flag (shot and knocked me off my feet). So who should be prohibited here.
P.S: Learn how to upload videos on YOUTUBE.
Nice try, where's the proof that proves your statement?

GOD #3 on: October 03, 2017, 10:52:05 am

Of course I do not have a video.
I warned him several times on team chat but still kept doing the same... - I have a log file where there is nothing like that. If you're lying that warned me then why should people believe your words?
I almost forgot, you took the flag and run 6 minutes with him so I could not bring him to the base - https://imgur.com/a/bXB0Z
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 10:56:59 am by GOD »

Offline 4kUM45. #4 on: October 03, 2017, 11:19:08 am

• View Profile
Of course I do not have a video.
I warned him several times on team chat but still kept doing the same... - I have a log file where there is nothing like that. If you're lying that warned me then why should people believe your words?
I almost forgot, you took the flag and run 6 minutes with him so I could not bring him to the base - https://imgur.com/a/bXB0Z
This doesn't prove sh*t, show me proof where I did something which is prohibited? You did nothing but showing a screenshot of me killing frags and making sprees. Besides that, what you showed here isn't even the whole base logs.
then why should people believe your words?
I'm not telling words here, I'm stating proofs which you don't. Video clearly shows everything that you did punched me to let the others kill me.

P.s: learn how to speak english without telling the others to speak for you.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:25:24 am by 4kUM45. »

GOD #5 on: October 03, 2017, 11:28:26 am

if necessary I'll post a log file where it shows that you were the first to insult me, also that you ran with the flag for 6 minutes, and that you did not say anything to me except insults

Offline SpitFire #6 on: October 03, 2017, 11:43:12 am

• View Profile
Ha, such of Loser. I think staff should make rule that player not allowed to change team so often, or just make impossible to join game while match is already started like 3 mins .
-------------------------
Ха ну и лох. Я думаю, что нужно запретить таким как ты так часто менять команду, или вообще запретить вход во время матча, первые 3 минуты еще можно зайти, но после 3 минут уже соси пенис.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:59:42 am by SpitFire »

GOD #7 on: October 03, 2017, 01:16:11 pm

Sorry, there is no such rule yet.

Offline XTM #8 on: December 06, 2017, 03:15:19 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No one cares because perfect staff. Closed.

Offline Eddy #9 on: December 06, 2017, 04:25:17 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
No one cares because perfect staff. Closed.
You are part of the staff, why did not you handle it?

Offline XTM #10 on: December 06, 2017, 06:39:03 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Choose options:
1) I learned from you.
2) I did not intervene since I wanted to be objective because 4KUM45 is the part of WK team.