Author Topic: Report [ss]eddy_do [Denied]  (Read 1813 times)

Offline herqules on: September 26, 2017, 01:32:01 am

• View Profile
Admin nickname : [ss]eddy_do

Date :  2017-09-21

Reason for reporting: he accused me of using wall hack and i lag myself + Prevent me from participating in any CTF tournament/event

Proof :     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1q49SpEy8E     

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx0xkRWaUr8

Notes :  +  Let's start with the first reason : As you see in the videos Everything is clear i don't use any mods or wall hack  just i use 
                 my mind and skill .

+ second reason : I have never used anything making myself lag or something gives me an advantage over the rest of the
                 players often my ping  ranging from 80-90 , my ping rise only if someone from (family) connected to my wifi  And
                 therefore server kicked me .

+ third reason : I looked at the rules of play in CTF i have not found a law to say if u have been banned in other server as(LW)
                You will prevent or punishment in CTF , i used speed hack of car in LW then i got a ban  , i have some probleme happend in
                server LW my problemes stand there (LW) . i have never use any cheats or hack in ctf or others servers  expect ( LW ) and
                i use hack in LW bcz i got unfair ban that all .

« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 02:36:03 am by Eddy »

Offline Eddy #1 on: September 26, 2017, 02:35:46 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
Yes, I called you wall-hack because that seemed, I admit it and you just proved that it is not true, very good act but and? Is that really a reason to report someone? please man... If I had given you a ban, this report would make sense.

expect ( LW ), i use hack in LW bcz i got unfair ban that all .
This part is the reason why the POSSIBILITIES of you getting accepted in a future CTF event are LOW.