Author Topic: report eddy/fercho  (Read 2482 times)

Offline vito1 on: September 08, 2017, 06:49:26 pm

• View Profile
Eddy said using bug on the map (malibu) is allowed and there no rules about this (at the moment of kick). Fercho wrongly kicked me and Eddy starts to covering him:

[20:27:59] [Teamchat] vito: eddy is it using bugs on the map is allowed?
[20:28:22] [SS]Eddy_do: It always have been allowed

[20:29:02] vito: so i can hide in any bug and sniper from there?
[20:29:16] [SS]Eddy_do: wall-glitch with laser-sniper allowed

[21:05:19] [VU]Fercho: Vito, spitfire, you can wallglitch
[21:05:24] ** HerQules killed Boobs (SPAS-12 Shotgun) (Head) (1.81613m)
[21:05:24] The blue team got a point
[21:05:25] vito: really?
[21:05:26] The blue team has dropped the red flag in their base - By:[ [VU]MaDKiLLeR ], 15 points received
[21:05:26] [VU]Fercho: But you can't abuse from glitched areas
[21:05:32] You have been kicked from this server.
[21:05:32] ** Kicked - Player:[ vito ] Reason:[ abusing bugs ] By:[ [VU]Fercho ]

1:12:06] [SS]Eddy_do: He didn't wrong kick, abusing the glitches area because there's no rule about it is not goo thing
What? You said it's allowed.

Newk, both of them should be kicked from staff and rules should be normal.

There is no boder about "abuse from glitched areas" and "wall-glitch with laser-sniper & using bugs on the map".
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 07:59:17 pm by vito »

Offline Eddy #1 on: September 08, 2017, 07:36:12 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
I said: wall-glitch with laser-sniper is allowed, I did not say "Yeah, you can go to any bug and snipe" because that's a glitched area.
You can go near a wall with a laser-sniper and wall-glitch but you were wall-glitching in a glitched area and yeah it is true that there's no rule against it but you were abusing it and fecho kicked you.

[20:28:22] [SS]Eddy_do: It always have been allowed
usually some people go up there to defend the flag.

Even Fercho said: you can wall-glitch but not there.

Offline vito1 #2 on: September 08, 2017, 07:46:14 pm

• View Profile
There is no boder about "abuse from glitched areas" and "wall-glitch with laser-sniper & using bugs on the map".
being in "glitched areas" allowed, "wall-glitch with laser-sniper allowed", "there's no rule against it"
Then what? Shooting from bugs on the map like this it's abusing itself regardless anything else, but it's allowed. It was wrong kick. I was kicked for allowed thing. It's abusing of staff commands.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 07:59:55 pm by vito »

Offline XTM #3 on: September 08, 2017, 08:42:53 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
According to current rules it's allowed.

Therefore Fercho has kicked 2 players for that he wanted.

We can't kick players for whatever we want to. It should be according to rules. Otherwise the rules don't make sense.

Offline NewK #4 on: September 09, 2017, 12:01:32 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
There is indeed no specific rule against this. We will discuss these situations with the staff and update the rules if need be, but as of now we don't have anything regarding this in the rules so vito should not have been kicked, try not to do it again Fercho. No one's getting kicked from the staff for this, let's not be overdramatic.

Offline vito1 #5 on: September 09, 2017, 12:23:51 pm

• View Profile
so vito should not have been kicked, try not to do it again Fercho.
If Fercho (or any staff) will kick people for allowed things like this one again - he wont be kicked from staff anyway? Should staff follow the rules in their actions or not? There is should be a way to control staff actions and punishment for wrong actions like with players regulation. Care about this, Newk.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 12:33:46 pm by vito »

Offline Fercho #6 on: September 09, 2017, 02:57:38 pm

• View Profile
The thing here is that I found it as a very unacceptable way to take advantage over the opponent, and a lot of people was complaining about it. Some weeks ago I made a topic on the staff section in which Freak was being reported for the same action but discussion never took the attention it needed; the difference is that he stopped doing that exactly when he saw I asked him to, but looking at Vito I knew he would've started to complain so I decided to kick him and the other guy as a warning.

Let's be realistic here, it's sort of ghost city stuff, which creates a huge disadvantage over other players, I haven't seen any place where it's allowed to do. I may have done wrong kicking Vito, but still I believe I did the correct decision.

Vito shooting from glitched area with ghost city performance. (players on the bottom)

Oh, almost forgot. XTM kicked me for 'admin abuse' which is a non professional way to behave, since we belong to the same staff team. As far I know an admin cannot kick/ban or apply a punishment command on another member of the staff team. (Doesn't matter if he is admin and I'm moderator). This indeed deserves punishment or warning.

And Vito please stop trying to influence NewK to get me out of the staff team just like you did back there at EAD, you look ridiculous and desperate. I think I've been too long in this game to be kicked for such things.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 03:02:14 pm by Fercho »

Offline Eddy #7 on: September 09, 2017, 03:41:28 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
If Fercho (or any staff) will kick people for allowed things like this one again - he wont be kicked from staff anyway? Should staff follow the rules in their actions or not? There is should be a way to control staff actions and punishment for wrong actions like with players regulation. Care about this, Newk.

Mate, I think you're being a little dramatic because of this kick (for real), if some staff does something again obviously they will be warned/punished but in this case he thought that doing that in that area was wrong.

Oh, almost forgot. XTM kicked me for 'admin abuse' which is a non professional way to behave, since we belong to the same staff team. As far I know an admin cannot kick/ban or apply a punishment command on another member of the staff team. (Doesn't matter if he is admin and I'm moderator). This indeed deserves punishment or warning.
He has been warned about this.

In conclusion as newk said we will discuss these situations with the staff and update the rules if need be, locked.