Author Topic: [CTF5.0] Round stats reports  (Read 2329 times)

Offline NewK on: February 02, 2017, 10:29:45 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Every round result that does not end in 0-0 will now automatically generate a detailed report which can be accessed on http://ctf.vcmp.ovh/CTFWeb/rounds right after the round ends in the server. To access a round report just click on a line row and that will open the round report. You can click on a player nickname on the page to access individual player statistics gathered during that round.

At the moment, on the general tab, the report shows all player kills that happened during the round and a few top 10 tables. There's also the option to filter by clan tags. This feature doesn't restrict the search to same clan tags, multiple clan tags can be searched for as long as they're separated by commas (,). After inserting the clan tags on the input field and clicking on the "apply tags filter" button, all the tables will be re-created with new data of the tags you searched for. Those general stats on the top right corner will also be re-calculated to reflect the tag filters applied.

On the weapons tab, a total of kills with each weapon is displayed. This is the general sum of the kills made with each weapon for both teams. Filters by clan tags do not affect the numbers shown here.

On the last "bodyparts" tab, a general pie chart is shown with the percentage of kills made during the round by boths teams, split by bodypart. Filters by clan tags also have no effect on this chart.

Overall this page is still a tad incomplete and needs more work. There's still many more statistics to show. I started making this a few months ago but stopped working on it due to lack of time. I recently picked it back up and continued where I left off. It's still not fully complete and there will be more improvements to it eventually, I have a few more ideas in mind to play with in the future but for now, it's good enough to go live. Hopefully this will be of use for teams to better measure their performance during clanwars and matches.

(this page is displaying stats from the CTF5.0 server only)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 10:40:29 pm by NewK »