Author Topic: Transfer and Question.  (Read 2320 times)

Offline dekO^ on: January 15, 2017, 04:48:47 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I want to transfer 3 accounts to 1:
[VU_T]Berkley. (with dot)
[VU_R]Gohan
[VU]Pitchy

to [SS]Gohan. (with dot)

If this is possible (transfer 3 to 1).
If not:
[VU]Pitchy to [SS]Gohan.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

tarkannp #1 on: January 15, 2017, 12:55:14 pm

I don't think this is possible, you'll have to choose one nickname.

Offline Bart #2 on: January 15, 2017, 05:16:05 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If this is possible (transfer 3 to 1).
If not:
[VU]Pitchy to [SS]Gohan.
This is possible, a normal transfer. Just wait NewK's reply or another admin with a level to do it. :)

Offline NewK #3 on: January 15, 2017, 06:43:47 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
With our current system,  only 1 to 1 transfers are possible. So, only from [VU]Pitchy to [SS]Gohan.

But you have already registered your [SS]Gohan. account. You can't register an account that you want to transfer to.

I intend to improve the way this sytem works in the future to try to remove these limitations, but at the moment, this is what we have.

So the only way to do this transfer would be to delete the [SS]Gohan. account and then transfer [VU]Pitchy to [SS]Gohan. but all the current stats on the [SS]Gohan. account would be lost. The account would just have the same stats as [VU]Pitchy. So what would you like to do?

Offline dekO^ #4 on: January 15, 2017, 11:19:09 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
So the only way to do this transfer would be to delete the [SS]Gohan. account and then transfer [VU]Pitchy to [SS]Gohan. but all the current stats on the [SS]Gohan. account would be lost. The account would just have the same stats as [VU]Pitchy. So what would you like to do?
Aight, do this ^.
Delete [SS]Gohan. and then transfer [VU]Pitchy to [SS]Gohan.

So now the question is a suggestion to make in the future.
For example: Alfredo account (ID:1) + Alfredo1 account (ID:2) + Alfredo2 account (ID:3) TRANSFER TO A NEW ACCOUNT: TheRealAlfredo (NewID:1)

I hope you and your scripters can do this job, would be useful :)
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Eddy #5 on: January 16, 2017, 01:35:54 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
Aight, do this ^.
Delete [SS]Gohan. and then transfer [VU]Pitchy to [SS]Gohan.
Done

So now the question is a suggestion to make in the future.
For example: Alfredo account (ID:1) + Alfredo1 account (ID:2) + Alfredo2 account (ID:3) TRANSFER TO A NEW ACCOUNT: TheRealAlfredo (NewID:1)

I hope you and your scripters can do this job, would be useful :)
Thanks for the idea, we will put it into discussion :)