Author Topic: CTF PRESENTS: Multi Clan War [Sunday 22th - 16:00 GMT]  (Read 15430 times)

QarZ #30 on: January 24, 2017, 06:56:50 am

Bvy #31 on: January 24, 2017, 05:46:04 pm

Nicely played guys  :)
https://youtu.be/MlqZ0s-GIuM
i was banned here for this
He received the same punishment you did. 3 day ban.

Can you explain why it's prohibited here? If this is allowed in littlewhitey's server, and as we know is a very old and official server, I do not see the least reason.

Offline aXXo #32 on: January 24, 2017, 07:46:00 pm

• View Profile

Offline NewK #33 on: January 24, 2017, 08:41:16 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Can you explain why it's prohibited here? If this is allowed in littlewhitey's server, and as we know is a very old and official server, I do not see the least reason.
Alright then, let me explain. There are arenas where players climb palm trees to gain a better tactical position and to better avoid being noticed (for example, the palm tree near the Ryton Aide pharmacy in Little Haiti). Players with the greenless mod can easily spot these players on the trees while players players who don't use the mod can't spot them as easily, and I don't want to turn VC:MP into a competition of who has the best mods. There's also the case with the bushes. There's arenas that use the bushes to block the view in certain spots, and players with the greenless mod can see through them, which isn't very fair. As you know, we also create create custom arenas and if we were to create more arenas which make use of the "climbable palm tree" or the bushes, players with this mod would have an advantage.

Those are the reasons why I dont allow the mod here, I can't speak for LW and their reasons for allowing the mod, since I'm not part of the staff, but I can say that LW's rules do not dictate this server's rules.

Offline FulToN_619 #34 on: January 27, 2017, 03:00:50 pm

• Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile

Offline NewK #35 on: February 02, 2017, 10:38:34 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Round reports:

Bar vs Museum
Cabs vs Phil Place
Skyscrapers
Swanko vs Pool

You can also filter by clan, for example:

- To filter the stats by [SS] and =TRC= stuff, type the following on the tags input field: [SS], =TRC=
- To filter the stats by [MK] and [VU] stuff, type the following on the tags input field: [MK], [MKs], [MKt], MK., MKs., MKt., [VU], VU., [VU_R], [VU_T]

More info about these web reports here
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:46:48 am by NewK »

Offline ZUBI #36 on: February 03, 2017, 07:32:29 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This is quite an extraordinary work.

Thank you very much for everything NewK
Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Offline Bart #37 on: February 03, 2017, 07:54:48 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #38 on: February 03, 2017, 07:41:13 pm

• View Profile
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline aXXo #39 on: February 03, 2017, 08:11:20 pm

• View Profile
Next match
TRC-VU vs MK-SS
Please, discuss dates.

Offline Eddy #40 on: February 04, 2017, 02:31:18 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
Please, discuss dates.
The best way would be to post a comfortable day/date for most players, If we are going to discuss a date (4 clans) then see you all in 2018 :D

This is why I posted a day and  in VU - MK vs TRC SS, I did not discuss any day, I just put a comfortable day, sunday for example.
- The battle will be in [MK] CTF 5.0 Public Beta ( 51.254.114.167:8193 ), mIRC Channel on LUnet: #MK.CTF5

btw, Great work newk!

Offline dekO^ #41 on: February 04, 2017, 03:10:36 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.