Author Topic: [Denied] My application  (Read 3777 times)

Sszx on: December 31, 2015, 09:02:37 pm

Current nickname: [ON]552X

Previous nicknames: In this server none, in past HunTinG, V.King

What is your timezone? : GMT +2

How old are you?:12-13

Do you use IRC? :Yes,I'm always available on russian irc

Are you banned or have you ever been banned on any of the official servers? : No.

What is your past experience administering a server? : Several times administrated ON Clan's Server on 0.3 and on 0.4 and have been administrator on ameer's server,but being disappointed of leak of maturity I decided to leave the server

How long have you been playing vcmp? : since end 2011 to start 2012 , actually 5 years.

What languages can you speak fluently?: Romanian and still practicing English.

Why do you want to join the staff team?:I see it's kinda populated server and I consider I could help staff to handle this server.
Including the fact my mates are also admins here and seem pleased of this server.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 07:54:14 pm by NewK »

Tarkan #1 on: December 31, 2015, 10:45:49 pm

Your application is under disscusion.

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #2 on: January 01, 2016, 08:43:35 am

• View Profile
Good luck 552X.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline EliteZ #3 on: January 01, 2016, 09:15:42 am

• View Profile

Are you banned or have you ever been banned on any of the official servers? : No.

What the Fuck u was banned in EC server 3 times and perma banned in lw u was also banned

What is your past experience administering a server? : Several times administrated ON Clan's Server on 0.3 and on 0.4 and have been administrator on ameer's server,but being disappointed of leak of maturity I decided to leave the server

How long have you been playing vcmp? : since end 2011 to start 2012 , actually 5 years.

Why do you want to join the staff team?:I see it's kinda populated server and I consider I could help staff to handle this server.
Including the fact my mates are also admins here and seem pleased of this server.

BTW good Luck
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 07:53:35 pm by NewK »

Credits To Mr.[DUz]Disney / J-Varun ARTS

Offline Sevrin #4 on: January 01, 2016, 09:31:50 am

• ||The Resurgence - RT|| ||Pakistani Legends - PL||
    • View Profile
Good luck.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 09:34:01 am by Sevrin »

Sszx #5 on: January 01, 2016, 10:41:06 am

What the Fuck u was banned in EC server 3 times and perma banned in lw u was also banned

BTW good Luck
I'm not banned in present.

Offline Sevrin #6 on: January 01, 2016, 11:17:18 am

• ||The Resurgence - RT|| ||Pakistani Legends - PL||
    • View Profile
For your information, maybe your English is a bit weak that's why you didn't understand the question in admin app format, It means Have you ever banned in any of the official servers? It means that they're also asking for your past ban history :).

Sszx #7 on: January 01, 2016, 12:28:09 pm

Sorry I didn't actually read it carefully,well I'm not recently banned in any servers,I've been banned in European for stuff I did ,but for now it's okay I consider.

Offline Decent_946 #8 on: January 03, 2016, 08:14:55 am

• Thanks to Allah For Everything i have.
    • View Profile
Good luck.
Thankx to RebellioN

Sszx #9 on: January 04, 2016, 04:17:22 pm

Thanks,

EDIT: new in-game nick should be [ON]HunTinG after transfer stats.

Offline NewK #10 on: January 04, 2016, 07:52:07 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile