Author Topic: Awesome Bastards vs Assassin Gang  (Read 34712 times)

QarZ #30 on: November 09, 2015, 06:50:45 pm

Yeah, the match will start with 8:30 mins and 136 - 34 as score
Thank you eddy,  Awesome bastards when will you continue the match?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 07:26:32 pm by QarZ »

Offline ToMz #31 on: November 10, 2015, 04:22:52 am

• Work hard in silence Let sucess make all the noise
    • View Profile
Me and DAVE barely had the lost connection issue unlike yours ... You had 400+ ping whereas we were somewhere at 200+ due to which on firing you get kicked in the name of high ping and our team members get the situation unstable (ROADWARRIOR, BHAI , KNUCKLES) each one of your team got kicked upon firing and lag bla bla ...

2nd: its a rule of the game ... When its a tournament or clanwar and a player gets disconnected (without any acceptable reason), and doesn't return in 10 mins is considered disqualified .... You people were disqualified for 10 mins and how would you expect us to continue with you who get kicked every minute ....according to rules the disconnected team is disqualified .... I hope you ain't making new rule  to continue the match after getting disconnected ( in favor to yourself) ... if you want to have a match against us , I better suggest  to reset the whole score or else you remain disqualified ... Also we give consideration to your electricity issues and fixed a time where both sides play fair ... Upon this we do not play vcmp the entire day we got
duties to our families and our education yet resides upon our heads ... If you are interested to discuss more , we can do this in
case you people agree to RESTART THE MATCH ... Or else you know your destiny

QarZ #32 on: November 10, 2015, 05:15:49 am

Me and DAVE barely had the lost connection issue unlike yours ... You had 400+ ping whereas we were somewhere at 200+ due to which on firing you get kicked in the name of high ping and our team members get the situation unstable (ROADWARRIOR, BHAI , KNUCKLES) each one of your team got kicked upon firing and lag bla bla ...

2nd: its a rule of the game ... When its a tournament or clanwar and a player gets disconnected (without any acceptable reason), and doesn't return in 10 mins is considered disqualified .... You people were disqualified for 10 mins and how would you expect us to continue with you who get kicked every minute ....according to rules the disconnected team is disqualified .... I hope you ain't making new rule  to continue the match after getting disconnected ( in favor to yourself) ... if you want to have a match against us , I better suggest  to reset the whole score or else you remain disqualified ... Also we give consideration to your electricity issues and fixed a time where both sides play fair ... Upon this we do not play vcmp the entire day we got
duties to our families and our education yet resides upon our heads ... If you are interested to discuss more , we can do this in

Pings and kicks issues were with both teams and we all agreed to play and complete the match and about disconnect power failure occured so sorry about that
and we will continue the match where it paused/stopped
Eddy knows the scores and situations very well

Offline Dave #33 on: November 10, 2015, 07:42:12 am

• View Profile

Pings and kicks issues were with both teams and we all agreed to play and complete the match and about disconnect power failure occured so sorry about that
and we will continue the match where it paused/stopped
Eddy knows the scores and situations very well
Not really. From our side, only me and tomz had some issues while Roadwarrior, knuckles and bhai were playing fine (Bhai with 140 ping, roadwarrior with 210 and knuck with 290-320). And everyone from your side had 350+.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 08:04:47 am by Dave »

QarZ #34 on: November 10, 2015, 08:47:28 am

Yes dave its ptcl problem in our whole city. Question is when you guyz will continue the match?

Offline Dave #35 on: November 10, 2015, 10:45:06 am

• View Profile
We will reply you as soon as possible.

QarZ #36 on: November 10, 2015, 11:16:26 am

We will reply you as soon as possible.

Ok we are waiting for your post

Offline Knuckles #37 on: November 10, 2015, 11:43:09 am

• View Profile
We cant play on main server because of ping problem its totally unplayable.

QarZ #38 on: November 10, 2015, 11:55:00 am

We cant play on main server because of ping problem its totally unplayable.

Pakistani server is also dead there is no sign of back for that pakistani server
There is no another way we have to complete it on main server.

QarZ #39 on: November 10, 2015, 11:57:58 am

We are also facing the problem with ping and server issues but we are still in favor of play

Offline Knuckles #40 on: November 10, 2015, 01:19:41 pm

• View Profile
We cant play with that much lag

Offline krystianoo #41 on: November 10, 2015, 01:58:38 pm

• View Profile
I think you should bug NewK so he makes the ping limit higher (e.g 375 ms, 400 ms..), you'd be able to play then, right? PTCL won't probably fix the issue soon enough so you shouldn't wait.

newkplz

I'll contact him myself when I get the chance, though.
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline Knuckles #42 on: November 10, 2015, 02:01:12 pm

• View Profile
The problem is its totally unplayable nothing gonna happen if you change the ping limit.I request admin to arrange a server for us that Pakistani one if possible

Offline Dave #43 on: November 10, 2015, 02:04:15 pm

• View Profile
The problem is its totally unplayable nothing gonna happen if you change the ping limit.I request admin to arrange a server for us that Pakistani one if possible
Yeah, knuckles can donate 50$ for hosting newk. :P

Offline Danish #44 on: November 10, 2015, 03:39:37 pm

• View Profile