Author Topic: WK vs DnA (Discussion)  (Read 8136 times)

Offline NewK #15 on: October 14, 2015, 02:06:41 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
I have split the topics since this was just offtopic discussion.

It's funny how you guys mention your win against MK even though that has nothing to do with this topic discussion, thanks for doing that, atleast that lets me know that you don't have any real arguments, so I don't need to waste my time replying seriously  ;D

and for sure we didn't tell any clan that they're scared to play
Oh really? I must have imagined this then:

(14:19:25) Bryce: <&iCow> **
  • [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Quit)

(14:19:28) Bryce: MK to afraid
(14:19:30) Bryce: gg krystianoo
(14:19:35) Bryce: too*
(14:19:37) krystianoo: jajaja
(14:19:53) Halchter: Tell this to Nereyus who called me to join and didn't come
(14:20:07) Bryce: doesn't matter
(14:20:10) Bryce: MK scared
(14:20:20) Bryce: reason?
(14:20:26) krystianoo: lmao
(14:21:54) NewK: so when are you guys planning to fight wk?
(14:22:03) Bryce: k krystianoo I go fly kites and try to pick snow with my kites
(14:22:05) Bryce: not yet
(14:22:09) krystianoo: yes
(14:22:11) krystianoo: first we take you out
(14:22:15) Bryce: yes
(14:22:17) NewK: scared
(14:22:21) Bryce: and put pressure on wk

(14:25:19) krystianoo: first we take mk then wk
(14:25:20) Bryce: XD
(14:25:39) iCow: ** [1]  [DnA]Bryce has left the server. (Quit)
(14:25:39) krystianoo: i predict 6-0 good luck

[05:05:44] <dnaraped> hey
[05:06:56] <dnaraped> i predicted that dna will be raped very hardly
lol I don't even know who that is. You're just showing me a random quote of some random guy in IRC. And even if that person is an MK member, couldn't he also be joking?

You say:
No, I did not say 6-0 every single time there was an occasion but I did say it while we were joking on eachother
So whenever you say it, you're only joking, but whenever we say it we're insulting you? Nice logic.

Offline krystianoo #16 on: October 14, 2015, 02:25:57 pm

• View Profile
Sorry for saying 'we' then. I didn't.

Unless you have logs in which I directly say 'mk scared clan pussies jajaja', the I predict 6-0 was again, where me and you both were joking.

The point of this topic is why hasn't the CW started yet, and you say that I / we haven't got arguments and that 'we' go to the MK clanwar but you keep ignoring my posts that explain why there isn't even a date for the clanwar... :facepalm:
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline [OFF]Tom #17 on: October 14, 2015, 04:50:42 pm

• View Profile
[09:54:00] <%Fercho> I suppose they will start to challenge every single big clan to show their "power"
[09:54:11] <Freak> ^
[09:54:19] <%Bryce> no power at all
You cant really expect any winner of WK vs DnA yet as both teams are on top.
[09:11:17] -> Admin Bryce: DnAs are better than WK

That logic ???

Offline [MK]F. #18 on: October 14, 2015, 07:06:51 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile

Unless you have logs in which I directly say 'mk scared clan pussies jajaja', the I predict 6-0 was again, where me and you both were joking.

Its not about particularly you, its about you both (Bryce and You Krys) basically who are representing DnA :P acting just like what we are doing now :P

The point of this topic is why hasn't the CW started yet, and you say that I / we haven't got arguments and that 'we' go to the MK clanwar but you keep ignoring my posts that explain why there isn't even a date for the clanwar... :facepalm:
Its actually you ignoring my replies where since beginning i am talking about that only which makes me facepalm through my head lol.
Havent we been talking all the time about how funny your explanation for not having a date is? you want me to repeat it nth time now?

WK challenged you, you accepted it, you were active at that time, but you instead decided to take on other clans, maybe to prolonge the one with WK, you fight all the 3 major clans very well, and now you are left with WK but you wont take on them like you took on others almost rushing. You ignore them as said by them on the main topic and as the time flies everyone gets busy with their real life eventually which people get at some point of time in the year and so you declare this now that we arent active as if you were never active at all.

Ill even simplify it more for you as I feel you are not understand it :P

Aug 18th : WK challenges DnA, Dna Accepts, probably because DnA is confident, Active and Skilled.
[17:41:35] <~[TDH]Tom> Is there any chance DnA will accept offer
[17:41:36] <~[TDH]Tom> ?
[17:41:40] <+krystianoo> yes

But suddenly instead of fighting WK, DnA challenges MK lmao and that too on the same day WK challenged that is Aug 18th and wins on Aug 30th

Then I guess now you could have fought with WK after taking on MK

But no On Sep 6 you challenged VU loland i guess No clan challenges without its squad being ready so you could have fought WK but challenged VU instead and won on Sept 13th

Now I think you should have fought WK, I mean you were so active and skilled and also experienced with CTF Clan war and won all the matches you fought.

But no you challenged SS then lol on Sept 15 lol, so much rush there, you already had one on 13 and started with another on 15th, so much confidence so much skills so much activeness and by seeing your squad, you had 7 players ready at that time and you won on Sep 28 and still you did not play with poor WK who challenged you at first place.

Now i guess u should have definitely asked WK to bring it on!, poor Tom even reminded you on that day itself that can we have it now? on sep 28 when u had won against SS and were well active with 7 player squad and an experience of 3 consecutive CTF CW wins.
Krys gave idea about dates this time, we were all excited that alas it will happen, and it fizzed off lmao, because you didnot confirm that date you decided yourself xD and poor Tom was ignored again as he said and finally you come up with this

" we are unable to play at the moment.
As much as we all want to play that clan war, without a proper squad and training we will not play"

and as far as i know, people dont get better when they are inactive so i expect DnA inactive staff to remain unskilled for WK until they start training, which we dont know when and then the training will start and i dont think people get skilled in a day or even in a week and suppose even if you guys get all the steroids fast, your cw with WK will still not happen because by Nov starting we will start with our first event which will go on for some time.

so I agree with what tom said in his reply on original topic

What if DnA will never be ready?

You can expect a cw next year Tom.

Offline NewK #19 on: October 14, 2015, 07:44:13 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Alright, I've talked with Bryce on IRC and it seems like he's taking this a bit too serious, so I'm just going to lock this to prevent further drama.

Offline krystianoo #20 on: October 14, 2015, 07:47:41 pm

• View Profile
No. You are ignoring my replies and this is making me facepalm even harder.

We have decided to challenge other clans before playing with WK because WK was then and still is now the top crew/clan in VCMP and we wanted to practice against other clans then. Then, we had active players that were not busy with school. Now, we are ready but we do not have a 5+ man-squad that can sacrifice 2 and a half hour for a fucking video game.
Do you get it now or are you too busy changing the subject instead of admitting the facts?
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline Nexus #21 on: October 14, 2015, 08:17:27 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Actually, Ka is the most inactive clan in vcmp, huehuehue :)

Offline NewK #22 on: October 14, 2015, 08:26:03 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
No. You are ignoring my replies and this is making me facepalm even harder.

We have decided to challenge other clans before playing with WK because WK was then and still is now the top crew/clan in VCMP and we wanted to practice against other clans then. Then, we had active players that were not busy with school. Now, we are ready but we do not have a 5+ man-squad that can sacrifice 2 and a half hour for a fucking video game.
Do you get it now or are you too busy changing the subject instead of admitting the facts?
Alright, if you want to continue, let's continue then. I didn't ignore your post, I was going to reply to it, but Bryce deleted this whole topic, so I had to restore it and then lock it since Bryce did not wish to keep going, but seems like you do. If I hadn't restored the topic you wouldn't even be able to reply krys. Now back to the topic:

I didn't ignore any of your posts, this is only my 3rd reply on this topic, you were the one that ignored my reply, read again:
But hey, if dna's busy I totally get that
Did you not see that? Or just ignored it?
My comment about not having arguments was related to Bryce's reply to FaF's post, not yours.

Ultimately, this shitstorm wouldn't have happen if FaF didn't reply to the main post, so he probably shouldn't have done it, but I see that he was just trolling you guys, the same way you did when you challanged MK. The difference here is that you did it through IRC, so most people don't know about it, while FaF did it through the forums.

Offline Angela #23 on: October 16, 2015, 03:57:11 pm

• View Profile

Offline The Milko #24 on: October 16, 2015, 09:26:52 pm

• chod na bakalar yaar
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
this topic is top
lmao

Offline ZUBI #25 on: October 16, 2015, 09:42:04 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
bryce you are damn lucky get a way with it  ;D
Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #26 on: October 17, 2015, 06:40:56 am

• View Profile
bryce you are damn lucky get a way with it  ;D

HUE HUE HUE :P
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017