Author Topic: [Denied] Application - [MKs]Drake  (Read 2431 times)

Offline Drake on: August 31, 2015, 04:25:59 am

• View Profile
Current nickname:[MKs]Drake

Previous nicknames: [MKt]Drake^ , KraTO$

What is your timezone? GMT +5:30

How old are you? 17

Do you use IRC? Yes, I use IRC. Nick - Drake

Are you banned or have you ever been banned on any of the official servers? Well I told you all already about my wrong ban in LW so here it is :- "I was banned in LW once just for nothing and so was unbanned instantly -> http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,20351.0.html "

What is your past experience administering a server? I haven't been a staff member in any of the official servers. Well in the past I used to be a staff member in some of the unofficial servers. Though now I have a'lot of experience of how the administration works so I would like to enter this famous and official server's staff group.

How long have you been playing vcmp? Well I have been playing VC:MP since June 2014 and so its around a year and almost 2 months since I am playing.

What languages can you speak fluently? English and Hindi/Urdu too.

Why do you want to join the staff team? This server is now one of the most famous server in VC:MP now and these days or say weeks I am playing mostly in CTF and I would like to offer my help as a staff member.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 06:49:52 pm by Bryce »

Offline Eddy #1 on: August 31, 2015, 04:47:46 am

• Manager
    • View Profile
Under discussion, we'll back to you soon

Offline Nexus #2 on: August 31, 2015, 05:06:19 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
Just for your information, this is not an official server (sadly), but I like the way you think ;)

Offline Drake #3 on: August 31, 2015, 05:20:56 am

• View Profile
Just for your information, this is not an official server (sadly), but I like the way you think ;)

Well it hardly matters if it isn't an official server yet.
Though it will soon be one eventually as the player count in the server is increasing day-by-day and most of the players play there at a daily basis.

Offline Bryce #4 on: August 31, 2015, 06:49:07 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for your patience, unfortunately your application has been denied. I would suggest you to wait a little while before applying again.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 06:51:29 pm by Bryce »