Author Topic: =tla=hyperzone2 - CR  (Read 235 times)

Offline herqules on: October 21, 2023, 08:54:42 pm

• View Profile
Player nickname: =tla=hyperzon2
Date: today
Reason for reporting: Close Range with RPG
Proof: (logs,screenshots,videos....) : https://youtu.be/r51ij-6FHio
extra notes : he had enough time to avoid the shot

Offline Hyperz2 #1 on: October 21, 2023, 11:27:34 pm

• View Profile
i was shooting inside and i knocked i think two players as u can see in the map i was just trynna finish them and herqules ran into my rocket intentionaly to make it look like i wanted intentionaly to do it..
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 11:32:32 pm by Hyperz2 »

Offline Fortune #2 on: October 21, 2023, 11:31:33 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
HerQules can you post the full video from the moment you spawned?

Offline herqules #3 on: October 22, 2023, 01:10:19 am

• View Profile
there was only one player inside and it is impossible to knock him from that angle you shot from, first shot was pointed at the wall none any player was there
second shot you had enough time to stop but you chose to shot me to make it seem as accident
your aim explain eveything in slow speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR3yD9NFRCY

Offline Hyperz2 #4 on: October 22, 2023, 08:44:43 am

• View Profile
you are just buthurt trynn all day to get into my rpg to make it. a cr, u said i cant knock him from that angle? how could u say this bro hh i ve been knocking almost everyone inside when i was rpging the base, and that guy who was inside i knocked him i was trynn to finish him, but you in a way went fast to my rpg @fortune watch carefully his moves when he first saw me shooting with rpg he directly goes into my rpg to make it look like that
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 08:50:15 am by Hyperz2 »

Offline Fortune #5 on: October 22, 2023, 09:04:23 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
From 0:15 it appears that HerQules ran into the same angle Hyper was already shooting rocket at "Bninin" who was inside the building. Denied.

Note: Whether intentionally, running into opponent's rocket (after Rocket is released) especially in this case when the opponent is already shooting at the target behind is not accepted, unless the area is arguably congested and unlikely to be avoided.
Does it mean close range can be justified thus? It depends on the situation; we will deal with each of them closely.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 09:07:23 am by Fortune »