Author Topic: unban part2  (Read 1149 times)

Offline PussyDestroyer on: October 21, 2023, 04:35:11 pm

• View Profile
Nick used whilst ingame: Xfgt
Time and Date that you were banned: 4 days i guess
Suspected Reason (if any): aurora or hacks
IP Address: -
Admin that banned you (if known): TLA.Juan

Extra note: well start with this unban( I am doing this unban because Juan told me to do it.) I'm really doing it because after they denied me the last unban and told me that they had discovered strange files in their spitfire program about hacks or DLLs in my "system32" PC, I tried to ask for help and Well, I talked to Gerz, he knows a little more about these things, and he helped me on some points.
Look for the files that Spitfire sent me privately comparing some dlls. with those from aurora ( https://ibb.co/WDmbHkS ), well then gerz told me to look for each of the modification dates of the DLLs that spitfire told me, and oh surprise, those DLLs are from 2019-2020 ( https://ibb.co/bLy2nWd ), strangely they are there and they are very, very old It doesn't even work, and some are from 2022 but that would be from the winter mod, some DLL because most know that I used the winter mod in 2022, I have videos on my channel but that is not the point.
The point is that the files that spitfire told me are like "aurora" would actually have to tell me which files are what it thinks "aurora" is and be able to look at the Date.
These days were really very unfair in my time as a player of this game, since some people told me privately that because they banned you from CTF for something that happened on RTV. Some even showed this to other servers so I could get banned there.
That's why I would like you to at least be able to review the files that say they are aurora and tell me which ones Spitfire thinks is aurora and to be able to look at the dates since several files of the photo that you showed me of my vice city in your program are very old.
The other point that I also see is
WHAT DOES THAT BENEFIT ME???
Some will say well you would have more movements, you would have more shots, more aim, even in my video that I uploaded when Spitfire told me that he used the m60 aimbot, several of my colleagues and experts in that matter told me that the video is normal and cannot be seen strange at all. I don't know how an RTV administrator can think that, where is his common sense?
Clearly he is guided by his program, I do not argue with that, but also being able to analyze and search in detail about the files he showed me.
I was lucky that spitfire showed me that, so I could look at the dates of the last "modifications" and also to gerz for telling me what to do because it is really very unfair to be told that I am a hacker, not because I really care but it leaves a bad image of me and my clan, and since I am the founder of TDA, as I said and I repeat, I have spent years without any problem on any server in all of VCMP, oh coincidence it all started with your spitfire program, I am willing to talk and help to the CTF or RTV admins if they ask me for the dates of the DLLs.
I'm doing this for the second time because it seemed unfair to me that at RTV they wouldn't even let me defend myself, they told me not to even do an unban, and also to make it clear, I'm not saying that I've never used hacks, I admit that I used hacks and I had problems years ago when I went ON, some know about that, it is manly to recognize your mistakes but doing it twice is foolish. That is why I would like you to be able to analyze it in more detail and I am also available when you want to consult me about something in private. thank you.
Another thing is that to use Aurora you have to log in to be able to enter and use its hacks, I know that because it also happened with leandro and guzz and me a long time ago, and because of the problems they had in BRL, I really don't know if Aurora is here I live to this date because I am not friends with anyone there, im not in WK discord for a long time.
and I want to say that I did not modify the dates of those DLL files in my PC, because there must always be an idiot like a kid from Romania, who all he does is put in meaningless things and gets obsessed with shotgun.dll, etc.
I have always recorded my gameplay and i have a youtube chanel you can look at them and i can also post videos of my recent gameplay if you get anything sus let me know, i have been playing clean and if i was using hacks i would never have posted my gameplay videos which shows my real intentions
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 06:16:34 pm by PussyDestroyer »

Offline SpitFire #1 on: October 23, 2023, 11:55:09 am

• View Profile
For first of all, We were Cheking aurora modules in April 2022, which means this aurora version is pretty fresh, otherwise it would Just crash the game.  Next, why do u have this crap inatalled in ur game, even if u knew that any 3rd party soft is not allowed by most of the servers?

Offline PussyDestroyer #2 on: October 23, 2023, 03:34:03 pm

• View Profile
For first of all, We were Cheking aurora modules in April 2022, which means this aurora version is pretty fresh, otherwise it would Just crash the game.  Next, why do u have this crap inatalled in ur game, even if u knew that any 3rd party soft is not allowed by most of the servers?
As I said before, I am not a big fan of checking my system32 to be able to delete those files, I can even say that I did not know they were there, because you think there are files from 2019-2020, otherwise I would, because in these couple of months I deleted my vice city because I needed to test my clan's HUD, that was with the winter mod, you even say that the aurora is too new right? They would have already detected it on several servers or they would have already reported it for my dirty play, as I said, if I was also using Aurora I would have had an advantage in several things and some players who would have already known, even because first you don't find out that if Aurora is still alive ?? because it all started from your program, even when in 2020 when I was banned for using aurora they showed me my account registered in the aurora database, at that time it was because of my mistake, anyway the point I want to make is that because you You have seen some dlls in your program, it does not mean that it is using hacks or aurora, and another thing, how does that benefit me? I have aimbot, autojump, speedhacks?? If there were strange things, I wouldn't record my videos and I would upload them if I knew they could catch me, even the last time when they banned me on RTV I had the full video since I entered but they didn't even let show my video.
I stopped being with several people and discord a long time ago when I left the game for a while due to studies and work, the only servers I was on were rtv, ec, ctf, tda and I don't know if Kewun is still alive, Do you find out all that first? since you have to talk to him for him activate you in the database, and you can use aurora, the last time it happened with leandro and guzz in brl.(2022)

Offline SpitFire #3 on: October 23, 2023, 07:20:41 pm

• View Profile
How does "Winter Mod" files could possibly get into your system32 folder? Besides, none of the plugins from system32 can just inject to game process, you have to do that manually. So the version about "noob vice city" doesn't fits there. Next thing that you changing your arguments every message, which ofcs is kinda sus, you're trying confuse me and everyone else. Even if your gameplay videos looks legit(it doesn't, lol), it doesn't means you don't have hacks. Like, i've been playing 6 month with rage hacks, such as aimbot and auto-jump and noone had anything on me.
https://youtu.be/o6jOubqB7Jg?si=lTwunYvIcFAnuj7s Look, me pro.

Offline PussyDestroyer #4 on: October 23, 2023, 09:41:15 pm

• View Profile
How does "Winter Mod" files could possibly get into your system32 folder? Besides, none of the plugins from system32 can just inject to game process, you have to do that manually. So the version about "noob vice city" doesn't fits there. Next thing that you changing your arguments every message, which ofcs is kinda sus, you're trying confuse me and everyone else. Even if your gameplay videos looks legit(it doesn't, lol), it doesn't means you don't have hacks. Like, i've been playing 6 month with rage hacks, such as aimbot and auto-jump and noone had anything on me.
https://youtu.be/o6jOubqB7Jg?si=lTwunYvIcFAnuj7s Look, me pro.
So I'm playing with hacks since 2019 with your logic? As I said, it all started with your program, I even used your photo that you sent me and several are from 2019-2020, and they banned me from the ctf not because of my reports with hacks or anything like that, although you say that. If I had been using hacks for a long time I would have easily been banned like you multiple times on EC, you got caught many times using autojump and hacks on EC and you got banned almost every time and it became obvious when someone used hacks. you have to know that, right? It makes me laugh that you even told me to use m60 hacks in my cft video, I have a lot of RTV videos, I wouldn't mind uploading them so you can shut your mouth, first find out like I said if Aurora is still working in 2023 and then you can tell me that say I use that, and another thing, you were never good, I don't know why you say "me pro" because in all your time in VCMP you were banned and reported in several places. Now what will you say about my old files, you will say that they work from 2019-2023, in all my videos on my channel nothing strange was ever seen, or I was not reported for hacks, not even in CFT. You changed a lot of things for me by saying that I use speedhacks, aimbot and many things. I don't even know if this is personal or from an admin https://ibb.co/FxzNKjF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjkHVTrZ9rQ tell me im using hacks here too
I'm even doing an unban in CTF for something that happened on RTV ROFL,I don't have any problem if the admins tell me to delete those DLL files because I don't even know what they are for and they have been there for a long time.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 12:30:40 am by PussyDestroyer »

Offline FrewpCraxKeR #5 on: October 24, 2023, 03:28:16 pm

• View Profile
They should have given him denied from minute 1 when he did another unban. According to the fact that Gerz has returned to the game, that will save him from his ban for using modified files. The evidence is already clear, according to him saying "I don't play vcmp much because I would use hacks ", https://youtu.be/fcQi_Xfqkbw?si=2vneDtU7GYk2eyy5 1:12 You can see how I spam him with m60 when he is on the ground and does not receive damage, there are a lot of these clips, Urbany has also recorded it, but now I don't have time to spend much time on vcmp things

Offline FrewpCraxKeR #6 on: October 24, 2023, 03:34:05 pm

• View Profile
https://youtu.be/TOQQJrnx3Jo?si=OJkbwrxodGJNfIiU  2:22 you can see how I spam him again on the ground with m60 and I didn't do any damage, I remember reporting Fulton for this but Fulton's ping is +280, and PussyD's is 120/150 so there are no excuses for lag here

Offline PussyDestroyer #7 on: October 24, 2023, 04:48:58 pm

• View Profile
https://youtu.be/TOQQJrnx3Jo?si=OJkbwrxodGJNfIiU  2:22 you can see how I spam him again on the ground with m60 and I didn't do any damage, I remember reporting Fulton for this but Fulton's ping is +280, and PussyD's is 120/150 so there are no excuses for lag here
That can happen with anyone, it even happened to me several times in CTF, now would you say it's HP? haha even that happened 1 month because you didn't report if you thought it was "hacks" and now you do it on my unban very smart of you. You are just spamming your poor videos with poor quality, and I don't see anything strange there, you can't even see the video well in 720. You're even just showing videos so I'm banned from CTF that's what you're talking about on EC discord with your best friend Urbany and I think the admins know it.
(This is a message for the CTF admins, I'm really trying my best to show that I don't use anything on your server and on RTV either, I wish you guys could give me a chance on CTF because I never broke a rule and I wasn't banned on it either. I was banned due to RTV rumors and that was the reason I was banned from CTF too, I really like playing on their server and I have been playing there for a long time.I never broke a rule there and I always respect the rules in CTF, I even showed everything that is at my hand, videos, photos, the DLLs and more, I would like the administrators to be able to think about it, and be able to see my history in CTF, thank you)

Offline SpitFire #8 on: October 25, 2023, 03:50:02 pm

• View Profile
I wasnt saying about you using speed hacks. I only told about aimlock, which is a part of aurora that is noticeable on your recordings. You been playing legit with hacks, which is possible. Ive got banned from EC for fixing my helicopter in a middle of the flight, next i made a self reveal and discovered aimbot (which shown on video, pretty legit isnt it?) and autojump, otherwise i would continue playing with that. Well, congratz that you ve been playing with that for so long, but the truth gets discovered sooner or later.

Offline PussyDestroyer #9 on: October 25, 2023, 04:59:51 pm

• View Profile
I wasnt saying about you using speed hacks. I only told about aimlock, which is a part of aurora that is noticeable on your recordings. You been playing legit with hacks, which is possible. Ive got banned from EC for fixing my helicopter in a middle of the flight, next i made a self reveal and discovered aimbot (which shown on video, pretty legit isnt it?) and autojump, otherwise i would continue playing with that. Well, congratz that you ve been playing with that for so long, but the truth gets discovered sooner or later.
Saying that I use aimbot as ur administrator is absurd, I could easily be caught by several players who know about the m4, the aimbot would work for the shotgun, m60, m4. Do you really think that if I had that I would upload my videos where they could easily catch me??
I seriously don't know how administrators like that exist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E626_IgPVx8&t=92s a hacker say me hacker ROFL. As I said, I don't know if it's personal or what, if you tell me that I use aimbot, imagine what you'll say to the others

Offline SpitFire #10 on: October 27, 2023, 10:11:27 pm

• View Profile
Well, Kewun well-coded aimlock, so it's hardly noticeable, but still noticeable.
https://youtu.be/A0HSWf49n88?si=JzrGOkpQ0Ir7XNCW&t=289 Aimlock is moving around players. First it locks on DarkGhost, next it flicks to Fulton after that on Sp00d.
https://youtu.be/A0HSWf49n88?si=Ltzp03q4ht-nB7H7&t=298 Strange flicks on walls, plus the moment when you're trying to kill knocked player but aimbot locks on jumping fulton.
https://youtu.be/A0HSWf49n88?si=yci_E60bLwUEXbkY&t=326 locking on junaid
Try to explain this.

Offline PussyDestroyer #11 on: October 28, 2023, 12:21:48 am

• View Profile
Well, Kewun well-coded aimlock, so it's hardly noticeable, but still noticeable.
https://youtu.be/A0HSWf49n88?si=JzrGOkpQ0Ir7XNCW&t=289 Aimlock is moving around players. First it locks on DarkGhost, next it flicks to Fulton after that on Sp00d.
https://youtu.be/A0HSWf49n88?si=Ltzp03q4ht-nB7H7&t=298 Strange flicks on walls, plus the moment when you're trying to kill knocked player but aimbot locks on jumping fulton.
https://youtu.be/A0HSWf49n88?si=yci_E60bLwUEXbkY&t=326 locking on junaid
Try to explain this.
There is something called LEAD AIM and anyone who uses m60 do play like this let me show you your own video lol
https://youtu.be/XxLiGUXxzF0?si=MnPwEvTvaN8EGp_I

Observe your m60 gameplay dont you think is Sus as well and if i waste more time om collecting videos like this i can fill the forums but your own video is enough in which youre also using "No screen shake mod" i suggested admind to look into his baseless accusation on me and also check my video he quoted its all normal he just cant escape
IF you look closely to ny videos i had momnets where players were around me but my ain never flicked towards them how are you gonna explain thiz?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 12:38:04 am by PussyDestroyer »

Offline SpitFire #12 on: October 30, 2023, 04:44:43 pm

• View Profile
Normal players doesn't flicks instantly between targers, especially when the target is laying on a ground. So "lead aim" is not your case.
NoShake wasn't prohibited backthen, and so, i admitted all my mistakes since then, and seems you didn't. Still a dirty cheater, who is trying to prove something, when caught red handed.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 08:15:54 pm by SpitFire »

Offline PussyDestroyer #13 on: October 31, 2023, 05:16:21 pm

• View Profile
Normal players doesn't flicks instantly between targers, especially when the target is laying on a ground. So "lead aim" is not your case.
NoShake wasn't prohibited backthen, and so, i admitted all my mistakes since then, and seems you didn't. Still a dirty cheater, who is trying to prove something, when caught red handed.
You are really talking nonsense, I already showed my evidence and you only say "aimbot" when I even compared your video with mine, do you really think that I am going to use aimbot and I am going to show a video on a forum?? ;)

Offline SpitFire #14 on: October 31, 2023, 07:25:04 pm

• View Profile
Well you really did. In my video i'm not flicking between targets. And especially not flicking to my team-mates while trying to kill knocked player.