Author Topic: domek & fulton - team opponent ignoring  (Read 260 times)

Offline herqules on: October 19, 2023, 12:46:02 pm

• View Profile
Player nickname: =tla=fulton_619 & =tla=domek

Date: 17.10.23

Reason for reporting: as you can see in the video there is clear ​ignoring on both sides players ( fulton & domek) this is against the rules of the game and
                                negatively affects both teams , this is not the first time they have done this many times but i turned a blind eye

Proof: (logs,screenshots,videos....) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5qY2hsxLVQ

Offline Fortune #1 on: October 19, 2023, 05:01:38 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@Domek, @Fulton any explanation?

Domek #2 on: October 19, 2023, 09:32:04 pm

Yes,there is indeed.

https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=9.0  @herqules  Show me where is it stated in the rules that it is not allowed then I will admit my fault and apologise with the promise that I won't repeat it again.

PS:Don’t try to act innocent here herqules,I have also been “turning a blind eye” on your 200 times close ranges on me and my other clanmates just for the sake of some competition because truth be told you aren’t really some skilled player so that is your only alternative to kill someone.I myself recorded a few videos of you doing close ranges with rpg,I still have them but it’s a bit pointless knowing that you will be banned only for one day,if I had posted twenty other similar looking videos you would still be banned for one day.The punishment system should be stricter in my opinion,it only takes one day to wait out that ban and here we go again,in the meantime he forces others to commit same acts of rule breaking and it is really discouraging to continue playing,I know what I am saying because I play CTF almost everyday.Another thing I might add  for the staff is that this guy does not seem clean at all,at least from what I could saw, my suspicion is that he is using some kind of speed hack because if you watch him carefully he moves a bit faster than other players,also aims almost perfectly with just jumping and running around you,probably some other tool to his advantage but I can’t say with certainty.My request to the staff team is to add him on some watchlist to see if he plays normally and clean to dispel any doubts.
That is all I have to say regarding the report made on me.

Offline herqules #3 on: October 20, 2023, 12:39:41 am

• View Profile
yes, mentioned in server rules

(attempting to make a team lose)
make a team lose points on purpose.

the video shows that on two occasions you deliberately did not confront each other ? what's stopping you from confronting him? knowing that he plays on the opposing team. will this not affect your team's points ? what if fulton had a spree or holding a flag and you killing him ? this will not help your team to earn points or you will let him go right ! i forgot that you are a newbie and you didn't know that will deprive your team of earning points and was as if we were playing with a missing member of the team and that's it against balance system

as a conclusion CTF server based on team vs team not DM to fight whoever you want

Cheers

Offline Fortune #4 on: October 20, 2023, 07:30:40 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Make another report Domek.

Both @Domek and @Fulton are now warned.