Author Topic: =TLA=FulToN_619  (Read 302 times)

Offline FrewpCraxKeR on: October 08, 2023, 06:19:35 am

• View Profile
Player nickname: =TLA=FulToN
Date: today
Reason for reporting: He used Rpg with close ranges when i didnt close range him lol, he start to This, all players Watch his cr
Proof: (logs,screenshots,videos....) https://youtu.be/UdtRBcJtrZQ?si=tuPxOeF2GMc-37lP

Offline FulToN_619 #1 on: October 08, 2023, 09:25:07 am

• Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
Date: today

His report is old I was using rpg in close combat intentionally just infront of him to make him taste of his own medicine. He uses rpg in close combat intentionally 24/7 everyone knows...

Offline Fortune #2 on: October 08, 2023, 12:53:26 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Frewp, let us know the date and time when the rule break occurred because he was already banned from RPG recently.

Okay, hunting, take the drama for your mama. Refrain from posting on Reports if you have nothing valuable to help admins.

Offline FulToN_619 #3 on: October 09, 2023, 12:46:26 pm

• Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
as retarded as CTF and TLA faggots staff is, I'd say this report will get denied
who the fuck lets paki kids take control of VCMP staff? not sane person, that's for sure
faggots like gohan, juan, fortune and many others try to cover their paki golden boy so that they can win future possible events in CTF

as the case with my ban, when CTF staff had banned me because Fulton asked them to do so, just cuz they was worried of me teaming with RT (and 66sick to be precise, who seems to be a real threat to the lagging drochers in this server)
don't believe me? check TLA discord, Fulton himself has admitted it, and his fellow TLA sluts had no choice but to comply in order to win against RT

have fun bitches
Romanian boi is mad at me and TLA hhh, your friend 66sick is not a threat for me, last time i fought him underalias he accused me for winter mod which i proved him wrong by posting my game screenshot and what do you mean by laggers, forgot when you fought with me in vcdc asian host and you lost and forgot freemode asian server of inferno where you lost 2 stubby duels in asian hosted server i had 40ms ping and you had 200ms rat so don't excuse about lag... You're mad because you're banned for your cheats, STAY MAD FAG.

Offline Fortune #4 on: October 09, 2023, 01:25:59 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Keep this topic clean. Don't post more irrelevant replies or will be shunned from posting.

Offline Fortune #5 on: October 14, 2023, 11:32:14 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile