Author Topic: /rwep when the round is in progress  (Read 640 times)

Offline Lederhos on: October 08, 2023, 02:11:14 am

• Ultimate 1nsurrectionists
    • View Profile
I think the title is self-explanatory, but yeah, I think using /rwep when the round is in progress would be great, sometimes you forget to remove the weps before the round starts and then you have to struggle the whole round with weapons you don't want.
"GOD IS LOVE"

Offline dekO^ #1 on: October 09, 2023, 11:46:00 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
which kind of weps u mentioning? Like, Colt-45, Ingram?
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Rift_Walk3R #2 on: November 10, 2023, 10:21:23 pm

• Administrator
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
which kind of weps u mentioning? Like, Colt-45, Ingram?

Most probably yes, and this cmd/feature is a common one, not so rare in vcmp. It'll be good to have it in ctf too.

Offline NewK #3 on: November 11, 2023, 02:20:33 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
The command already exists in CTF, I believe what leder is suggesting is to allow using it while a round is in progress. Sounds good to me. Since this affects the gamemode, I'll avoid making this change now while the tournament is in progress. I'll make the change after the tournament.

Offline Rift_Walk3R #4 on: November 14, 2023, 05:02:36 am

• Administrator
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
The command already exists in CTF, I believe what leder is suggesting is to allow using it while a round is in progress. Sounds good to me. Since this affects the gamemode, I'll avoid making this change now while the tournament is in progress. I'll make the change after the tournament.

Sounds good. ;D