Author Topic: =TLA=FulToN HP Hack/ Demigod / no damage  (Read 384 times)

Offline FrewpCraxKeR on: September 16, 2023, 12:36:35 am

• View Profile
Player nickname: =TLA=FulToN_619
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: Hp hacks/ demigod / no damage
Proof: (logs,screenshots,videos....): https://youtu.be/pIUEXg7gZ78?si=nXiA4jNEiY6lmvQe Check the First Clips, I shotted him with my M60 and his hp dont low and not his “Lag” or “he is afk” I literally spam my m60 in him in few times and no damage, in 3 first clip i shot him in few times with stubby and dont damage Same, and Urbany, Herqules, Kripton, Classy, Watch something in him, Urbany have more vídeos on him

Offline FrewpCraxKeR #2 on: September 16, 2023, 12:48:05 am

• View Profile
https://youtu.be/pIUEXg7gZ78?si=rs6glapPeufNHKc7 2:40 i shot him with close range of rpg and his Hp low but his animation dont down, and he dont jump lol

Offline Fortune #3 on: September 16, 2023, 07:15:20 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't see any thing suspicious from your side, unless you are specificying that he turns on and off on middle of fight considering your unstable network that gets you kicked every once in 2 minutes?

Btw you have been banned from RPG for consecutive close Ranges. Thanks for providing evidence.

Offline FulToN_619 #4 on: September 16, 2023, 11:48:57 am

• Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
He was getting kicked again n again for unstable connection, funny thing is he has reported me for hacks while he is the one whose connection was shit.

He didn't get damage when he was standing still

Fix your trash latino connection then bark here.

Offline urbany #5 on: September 16, 2023, 06:14:05 pm

• View Profile
I consider that no member of tla on the staff can discuss this report because from the beginning they say that there is nothing suspicious and there are suspicious things, there are also RTV videos that I have recorded myself that show aimbot and more, I do not publish them here because it is not the server, it is unfair that hunting costs less if he has been banned since everyone hates him

Offline FulToN_619 #6 on: September 16, 2023, 07:33:02 pm

• Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
I consider that no member of tla on the staff can discuss this report because from the beginning they say that there is nothing suspicious and there are suspicious things, there are also RTV videos that I have recorded myself that show aimbot and more, I do not publish them here because it is not the server, it is unfair that hunting costs less if he has been banned since everyone hates him
Aimlock? dude im not [RT]Urbany who needs hp hack and aimlock to play this game you can report on rtv forum don't cry here

Offline FrewpCraxKeR #7 on: September 16, 2023, 08:30:47 pm

• View Profile
Well, having 40 fps is not enough for the Fulton player not to lose his life, in the case of Urbany he plays 60 fps and 120 ping and the same thing happens to him, just like Kripton and just like Hercules and Classy

Offline FrewpCraxKeR #8 on: September 16, 2023, 08:31:58 pm

• View Profile
I really know that they will deny the report because 50% are TLA and they are from their team but everyone sees the same thing in Fulton and it doesn't look legal

Offline Fortune #9 on: September 16, 2023, 11:49:22 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If they have "Admin" role, they can.

If you have more videos, please share.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 11:53:50 pm by Fortune »

Offline dekO^ #10 on: September 21, 2023, 11:48:57 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Will leave this topic open one more day.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Fortune #11 on: September 29, 2023, 06:16:53 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile