Author Topic: Syne + Dawdi + Kosomak - Discrimination/Religious abusing  (Read 1258 times)

Offline MasterOz on: February 26, 2021, 05:41:50 pm

• View Profile
Player nickname/s: [KFt]Syne , [KF]Dawdi , Kosomak
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: Religious abusing/ Discrimination
Proof:

Note: They have been discriminating Lilzor for his religion by accusing him. Most of the part was in Arabic so I chose to upload only the English offenses. If you guys want to investigate, you can always check logs from IRC. These kids have been provoking players in every server they stepped in with no limitations of provocations as they did today. They have gone too far now

Offline syne #1 on: February 27, 2021, 11:13:51 pm

• View Profile
Player nickname/s: [KFt]Syne , [KF]Dawdi , Kosomak
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: Religious abusing/ Discrimination
Proof:

Note: They have been discriminating Lilzor for his religion by accusing him. Most of the part was in Arabic so I chose to upload only the English offenses. If you guys want to investigate, you can always check logs from IRC. These kids have been provoking players in every server they stepped in with no limitations of provocations as they did today. They have gone too far now
Can you show me where i abused his religion? kafir isn't an insult, it's a term used for the people who are against islam, such as lilzor, he himsef insulted my religion+family and he used to call palestine "iste wsten" , as showing in the following pics:
https://imgur.com/E4xc7XA
https://imgur.com/e22MHYF
and still you're acting as if he's clean and didn't provoke us, go back to your cafe where you play on your pentium 4 pc, and get a life instead of wasting it making fake reports...this won't get you anywhere in life.

Offline GerZ #2 on: February 27, 2021, 11:18:51 pm

• View Profile
I'm posting on behalf of Syne,Dawdi since they don't have forum accounts,

So as of the report, you should've showed the whole thing which includes the provocation of Lilzor and how he threatened Syne by telling him send me your location etc..., also insulting his mum+Country which is inappropriate especially for a 2002 game, anyways here's the proofs

Also "Kafir" is a term that is used for the ppl who are against Islam/Muslims, and still it holds no abusive meanings towards someone, it's just a term to refer to someone,

As for Masteroz, you should grow up and get a life instead of wasting time making fake reports in a 2002 game, growing up is optional but growing old is unavoidable...

Offline MasterOz #3 on: February 28, 2021, 09:05:39 am

• View Profile
You can try hard defending them but the thing is everybody gets exhausted by everyday insults/provocations done by Syne/Dawdi and Lilzor was for sure irritated as he can't be resisting rubbish like that for long. No one can. Retards like them pollute chat and burnt out players like Lily lose patience and reply. Every server which these two KFs stepped in, had reports on them in many cases such as abusing someone's skin color, taking racist names based on shape or using someone's dead relatives and making fun of them!

The one defending them or sticking with them is exact same guilty and this is a game where religious talks stand no point as to why would one even use religious talks in a game and ruin the playercounts fun?

Offline Fortune #4 on: February 28, 2021, 01:17:29 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stop with irrelevant posts. Plus, whoever is accused should come and defend themselves, no need to speak on behalf of someone. @MasterOz, @Gerz, don't fight here. Take it to dms or whatever this is not the place.

The admins will decide soon.

Offline ELK #5 on: February 28, 2021, 03:57:43 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Stop with irrelevant posts. Plus, whoever is accused should come and defend themselves, no need to speak on behalf of someone. @MasterOz, @Gerz, don't fight here. Take it to dms or whatever this is not the place.
The Golden Horde