Author Topic: Stats Transfer  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Unreal on: February 17, 2021, 05:09:56 pm

• View Profile
Your old nick: Mr.Y
Your new nick: Luminite
Reason for transferring:

Offline Halchter #1 on: February 18, 2021, 11:56:00 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Luminite is already registered.

Offline Unreal #2 on: February 19, 2021, 05:12:45 am

• View Profile
Bro that's my account. i registered it. last week but i thought i had made the stats transfer appeal already and it's transferred to it! Can't you just transfer all my stats to Luminite's account? That's me actually if you want proof. Just mention me

Offline Halchter #3 on: February 19, 2021, 09:56:41 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bro that's my account. i registered it. last week but i thought i had made the stats transfer appeal already and it's transferred to it! Can't you just transfer all my stats to Luminite's account? That's me actually if you want proof. Just mention me
The problem is that we cannot transfer to already registered accounts. I cannot delete existing accounts. Do you want me to transfer it to another nick? The other option is for me to try and poke management to see if they are willing to delete the Luminite account.

Offline Unreal #4 on: February 19, 2021, 01:39:34 pm

• View Profile
The problem is that we cannot transfer to already registered accounts. I cannot delete existing accounts. Do you want me to transfer it to another nick? The other option is for me to try and poke management to see if they are willing to delete the Luminite account.
KK. I tried let's see i'll let you know once they will response

Offline ELK #5 on: February 19, 2021, 02:43:42 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
The Golden Horde