Author Topic: [RT]MasterOz - Close Range RPG usage (Again)  (Read 939 times)

Offline Rift_Walk3R on: February 06, 2021, 10:37:57 pm

• Administrator
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
Player nickname: [RT]MasterOz
Date: ‎February ‎7, ‎2021 - 0‏‎3:11:23 AM (Pakistan Standard Time)
Reason for reporting: Using RPG in Close Range
Proof: (logs,screenshots,videos....) https://youtu.be/cqLYsp8G_L4

Offline MasterOz #1 on: February 07, 2021, 10:10:45 pm

• View Profile
You know yourself that you came in the way, and I was shooting at firecum and skullcracker which were nearby your position. Also due to the lag in range recorded by script, and mine displacement towards your dead character's body made it a close range so all in all, it was unintentional.

Also, please mention that where did I do close range in the nearest time period, Thanks.

Offline Fortune #2 on: February 08, 2021, 12:29:16 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
By seeing the video I can say it was unintentional (since he was shooting the other guy and you came in the way) and your dead body falling near to his made it further closer. MasterOz be careful, however.

Offline ELK #3 on: February 08, 2021, 04:49:59 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
By seeing the video I can say it was unintentional (since he was shooting the other guy and you came in the way) and your dead body falling near to his made it further closer.

What are you on about? Even if he were to hit firecum, it's still closer considering both the distance and rpg's AoE. He needs to be more careful with rpg or better quit using it.

I myself have warned you earlier for doing it MasterOz, so do consider this as a last warn. I will straight away ban you from using it if caught in-game or there's another valid report made.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 08:36:04 am by Berkay Khan »
The Golden Horde