Author Topic: Remove FPV?  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Decent_946 on: February 02, 2021, 07:17:54 am

• Thanks to Allah For Everything i have.
    • View Profile
Greetings,

First Person View as everyone knows, it causes certain glitches and save from shots. Although fix issued by devs, I don't really consider it to be accurate. Thus, I suggest to remove/dsiable FPV as it gets frustrating when your clear bullets don't hit the opponent cuz he's in FPV.

Thanks.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline MasterOz #1 on: February 02, 2021, 12:22:53 pm

• View Profile
It ruins the gameplay of CTF. Easily abusable, creates real desync giving the FPV user unfair advantage.
Must be disallowed.

Offline FulToN_619 #2 on: February 02, 2021, 02:03:51 pm

• Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
I will go with majority

Offline Halchter #3 on: February 03, 2021, 02:10:45 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I tested fpv and I didn't find any sync issues with it, the only problem I found is that you can basically do something similar to wallglitch with it in a server where wallglitch is disabled, this is because the bullets/traces come out above your head.

You can just say that it's annoying. :D

Offline ELK #4 on: February 04, 2021, 04:49:49 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
I also find it the case of `It's annoying` as i couldn't reproduce any glitch or something. Sync issues on fpv had been fixed before a long long time and we have it enabled since then. We can look into it if this sync issue thing is proven by a video coverage or something, or in fact, can get the devs to fix the issue if there's any.
The Golden Horde

Offline SanaullaH #5 on: February 25, 2021, 10:59:02 pm

• You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline Hazard #6 on: February 26, 2021, 05:16:44 pm

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
its time of shooting is less than the simple shoot. if you shoot while standing, you have to wait at-least 0.70 second to start shooting. while crouching, you have to wait 0.90 second or more but while doing FPV, you can crouch at the same time while shooting which is beneficial to most of the experienced players

i would request the delay of shooting while doing FPV

Offline MasterOz #7 on: February 27, 2021, 07:32:59 am

• View Profile
FPV is faster in shooting than both shooting while standing/shooting while crouching. It's become a norm and every person abuses it including us.
I hope we can get some clips about it.