Author Topic: [MK]Halchter ignoring reports.  (Read 3020 times)

Offline FrailyV on: September 04, 2020, 01:52:39 am

• View Profile
Admin nickname: [MK]Halchter

Date: Today 03/09/2020

Reason for reporting: It's been a long time since I've seen that this administrator, whenever he's on the server, turns a blind eye and doesn't pay attention to reports or players who break the rules under his nose and still doesn't do anything, he just enters the server, plays and in case outside little has a tremendous and supposed ability with the M4 ?? Let's see, he is an administrator who does not like to get his hands dirty, it is easy for him to leave his position and pass it to someone who is interested, in summary I report it for ignoring the players and especially threatening the players without any valid reason .

Proof:
1- https://imgur.com/fcy0NxJ
2- https://imgur.com/coreq5n
3- https://imgur.com/VYwM3ih
4- https://imgur.com/XJec8ZU
5- https://imgur.com/uxz0ztT

Notes: make any action on him.

Offline El Smok3 #1 on: September 04, 2020, 08:16:54 pm

• Fatality!
    • View Profile
Wait for @NewK, or @Halchter answer.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 11:06:03 pm by El Smok3 »

Offline dekO^ #2 on: September 04, 2020, 10:01:48 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey, due to an error with SMF that is outdated, it doesn't let me post my evidence.
I'll leave a pastebin here, until the problem is solved: https://pastebin.com/V4sKVph8
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline ELK #3 on: September 05, 2020, 09:26:13 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
I don't understand anything out of the pastebin logs provided by @Gohana tbh and i wonder how does it relate to the report, but with reading the logs, I actually quite agree with @halchter about manually balancing the sides as it has happened with me too. Players don't really focus on balancing the sides and make fair gameplay.

Though, as for the report, it's for ignoring the situation that happened in-game about MEDO player's lag i guess. I assume we have a FPS-Kicker that works just fine @NewK, maybe some last updates have got it broken or something?
The Golden Horde

Offline NewK #4 on: September 05, 2020, 10:37:43 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
The FPS kicker is disabled because VCMP's GUI library is still not optimized when font sizes are changed, which causes very small freezes sometimes.

About the autobalancer there was a bug that didnt allow players to change teams when they were unbalanced, even if the player was trying to change to the team with the less players. But thats fixed now.

Offline ELK #5 on: September 05, 2020, 11:42:21 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Oh yes! I had forgotten about the GUI Library thingy.

I personally don't find this report as to be considered seriously. I couldn't find any log where you have /reported the guy which should have been done in the first place. Also the chat logs goes up when there are more players playing which means more action/ kill logs and stuff.
The Golden Horde

Offline FrailyV #6 on: September 06, 2020, 03:47:05 am

• View Profile
I understand everything they say and I understand that maybe the server had problems and they are already solved, but my report was due to the negligence of its administrator Haltcher, I am sure that you understand the reason for the report and this should not stay that way since he like ' supposedly' 'experienced administrator should know that reports and more those reports that are repeated so frequently should not be ignored and less when there are a large number of players on the server. You want the CTF to remain on the right foot, you must add new administrators who are active and who like to play there, not like the haltcher who rarely enters and ignores the players with his reserved attitude.

Offline FrailyV #7 on: September 06, 2020, 10:04:38 pm

• View Profile
see this @Newk  @ELK @Eddy 

https://imgur.com/68clodO

This happened few minutes ago. 06/09/2020
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 10:50:50 pm by FrailyV »

Offline dekO^ #8 on: September 06, 2020, 11:09:25 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hh funny how Halchter have mentioned that we are "Hypocrite".
As Bad Bunny said: "You are not hypocrite, you are the hypocrisy"
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Halchter #9 on: September 13, 2020, 10:33:55 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
NewK requested me to reply.

I am not the most attentive admin and I also don't pay attention to backseat admins(who are also being complete dicks) but I still do my job and the proof is all the bans I already handed out and the various discussions I created and participated in.

If you really want to get this much into the staff instead of focusing on taking me down, you could forum report the very same guys I did not take action on and not breaking the molotov glitch rule multiple times and playing dumb afterwards.
You want the CTF to remain on the right foot, you must add new administrators who are active and who like to play there
Full of shit.

I would not play on the server if I did not like it and how am I not active? I wonder how I have nearly 70k kills on the server according to the webstats, must have been done in one day. Oh how did we meet on your timezone? ???
see this @Newk  @ELK @Eddy 

https://imgur.com/68clodO

This happened few minutes ago. 06/09/2020
I did not see the report, don't kill me plos but there was Eddy too, why did you keep pestering only me and not Eddy? Eddy also did not see your report or maybe he ignored it, why you did not report him for being negligent? I recall he only took actions when I made fun of you and mentioned him. This just shows that you want to vent out all the grudges you hold.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 10:37:18 am by Halchter »

Offline FrailyV #10 on: September 13, 2020, 05:40:36 pm

• View Profile
first of all it is disrespectful to call your colleagues (who are also being complete dicks), but the question is how come you are not an attentive administrator? Also, how is it that you did not see the reports if we were literally spamming the chat so that you would do something, in the first report I gave the evidence it shows that you were the only admin there, and you told me that if I wanted you could ban me dial for lags Another question would be, so you don't have time to see reports, but to threaten players who try to collaborate with order on the server? On the other hand, then you admit that it is not the first time that you ignore people who break rules? You just admitted that you are an incompetent, good-for-nothing administrator who only threatens players and doesn't pay attention to their duties.

by the way, here are the proofs that if you threatened me and also another administrator, I mean, JUAN came in to take out the MEDO player who was against good playability thanks to his fps. : https://imgur.com/VYwM3ih

The second part I mean the second report, it is useless to make fun of players, as you did again even knowing that I was reporting you in the forum even so you decided to make fun of saying (add it in your log collection), here comes a Question, is that the answer of a good administrator who must show his face to keep the server being one of the best? Well, I suppose not, you also mentioned to Eddy that it should be noted that Eddy was the one who expelled the player, here they are all The evidence that you are a good for nothing as an administrator, so much so that Newk wrote you saying that you respond to this topic, and well, look, you arrived and you did not say anything that would favor you, I ask you to please that if you are going to answer, do not expect newk force you to do it and take responsibility for the first time in your life. Thank you.

Offline FrailyV #11 on: September 18, 2020, 03:15:09 am

• View Profile
Boomp nothing to say? :-X

Offline FrailyV #12 on: September 24, 2020, 03:48:38 am

• View Profile

Offline NewK #13 on: October 02, 2020, 12:18:01 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
I asked Halchter to reply here too because he had already replied about this before this post was made, it just wasn't public, he replied in the staff section of the forum, where he said that sometimes he gets carried away and doesn't pay attention to the chat and he apologized for it. He apologized before this report was made. So I don't think there's more that needs to be said here from either side. I'm not going to take any action seeing as me and other staff members dont think this was something he did on purpose and he apologized already anyway. Thanks for the report but with that said, everything has been resolved, so I'm going to close the report.