Author Topic: Ronnie - Pause Evade  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Aegon on: July 21, 2020, 03:04:56 pm

• Administrator
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
Player nickname: [SS^]Ronnie
Date: 19/07/20
Reason for reporting: Pause Evade
Proof: https://youtu.be/zN9UOd0H2eI

Offline Ronnie #1 on: July 21, 2020, 07:28:44 pm

• LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
Accidentally, Driver Booster 7 update window screen was popped out on main screen, I went back in-game at same time I was killed by you, (show the full video), I don't find myself guilty since I came back right at the same time, and gave you the kill. Then what was the purpose of reporting?

You got the kill, it was fair enough, I am quite old player and familiar of "pause evade" very well. That was not intentionally as I already proved it by giving you the kill.

Requesting the respected CTF staff team, ask him to provide full video for more clear results, if still you guys found me guilty, I'll take the blame on me.   
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 07:30:50 pm by Ronnie »

Offline Niko #2 on: July 21, 2020, 08:57:28 pm

• Administrator
  • نيكو 😈 نيكو
    • View Profile
    • SS
Ok, Aegon can you show us full video ?

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Offline Aegon #3 on: July 22, 2020, 12:18:35 am

• Administrator
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
I have gamedvr's record this set to 30 seconds so it couldn't record the full clip where i killed him which was in the next few seconds but unfortunately it didn't so this is basically all I have.

I will see if there's any other part to this video.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 02:40:41 am by Aegon »

Offline Halchter #4 on: July 22, 2020, 03:19:36 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't find myself guilty since I came back right at the same time, and gave you the kill. Then what was the purpose of reporting?
Even if he got the kill the pause can change the outcome of many things.

Anyways, I am not certain how to handle this I believe that accidents happen and I am willing to forgive you if none minds, also considering that I can't ban players at present time I will just leave it to someone else.

Offline Niko #5 on: July 22, 2020, 04:18:39 pm

• Administrator
  • نيكو 😈 نيكو
    • View Profile
    • SS
Well accidents can be happen usually, This time Ronnie will be Warned if you catch him next time make sure to report again and his punishment will be more several.

@Aegon share full video next time to clear all doubts.

Thanks for reporting.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 04:20:26 pm by Niko »

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|