Author Topic: unmutee  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Bangho on: February 17, 2019, 12:14:03 am

• View Profile
Admin nickname:ss.juan*
Date:3 days
Reason for reporting:abuso
Proof: (logs,screenshots,videos....)
Notes: (Share more information about what happened, if you wish.) I gave myself a mute because I told him that I had 0 skill and he gave me a permanent mute, apparently I can not speak 
Then he said I told you before but he never said anything to me, then I started to insult myself, saying bastard and things

I thought he was angry about losing:

jUan_ #1 on: February 17, 2019, 09:07:39 am

its not the way you are telling us how it happened, i have muted you before for being unrespectful over staff when staff told you nothing, even other players told you to stop acting that way ( all of this in spanish, to be more concrete speaking/insulting like argentinians(you) do in spanish, which is by far the most ordinary and offensive way to speak spanish language )

if you dont want to keep being muted just dont go after admins and provoke them when they told you zero even knowing you have been muted for that before as well, if i insult you first or some other admin does that feel free to reply or to make a report

anyway it was a 30 min mute not permanent, it might be some server bug, when you are ingame tell some admin to unmute you or if im ingame i will do it.

(Despite the fact how hard was it to find out what you were trying to say as you typed in first person all the time)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 09:15:25 am by jUan_ »