Author Topic: Gohan - hacks??  (Read 3299 times)

Offline dekO^ on: December 19, 2018, 10:18:15 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nick used whilst ingame:[SS]Gohan.
Time and Date that you were banned: Your ban will expire on 14-06-2019 - 08:31:18
Suspected Reason (if any): Hacks?
IP Address: 181.168.241.187
Admin that banned you (if known): Halchter
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline Halchter #1 on: December 19, 2018, 11:01:56 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You've been detected with VCMPHACK.asi, I am not certain whether you were trolling, testing it somewhere beforehand or smth else but you should be aware that the usage of anything that injects into game memory is forbidden in this server.

I'm gonna give you a chance to reply back but I am afraid I can't accept this appeal.

Offline dekO^ #2 on: December 20, 2018, 12:43:08 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Those files was in the folder of my game due to I was testing it with gangstaras for VW in the past, I'm back since 4 months without playing and didn't expected that the staff made an script to detect the files, my bad.
Thanks to elk that told me about it and I just removed it from the folder. To be honest, it was my mistake.
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline ELK #3 on: December 21, 2018, 10:38:46 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
I do understand it happens, but you should have been more careful, and like as halchy has stated above, your ban can't be revoked once recorded by ctf madre cow.

The Golden Horde

Offline dekO^ #4 on: December 21, 2018, 02:46:49 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Aight, ok. So I'll have to wait 6 months for nothing. Seems fair
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 09:37:19 pm by Gohana »

Offline ELK #5 on: December 21, 2018, 06:05:33 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
5 months ban it is i think.
The Golden Horde

Offline Halchter #6 on: December 21, 2018, 10:07:39 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah, it's completely fair. Everyone gets the same punishment. Everyone can just say that they were just testing and get away with it, so this is why there are no exceptions.

If you have anything against my judgement, everyone part of this staff is supposed to do the same in this situation, I was just the one who happened to see you without closing my eyes.

I am unsure how is this not clear yet.

I'm locking this up if you have any other problems you can PM me.