Author Topic: Unban request Sheep  (Read 1475 times)

Offline [OFF]Sheep on: August 08, 2018, 08:38:07 pm

• View Profile
Nick used whilst ingame: Sheep
Time and Date that you were banned: maybe 3 month
Suspected Reason (if any): i dont know
IP Address:  197.2.229.132
Admin that banned you (if known): idk who but  my friend i am Sheep i am very sorry bro give me a last chanse in my life i can kill myself for you bro i need to be unbanned in ctf give me a last chanse give me a old chanse this is the last in my life i am serious this chanse its for me remember you can deleted my account please deleted my account remember my friend ELK
My friend its my last chanse for u I am your son Sheep  Bro its for Eid Eid Muvarok for u Sorry Mubarrak Give a diamond chanse for my god For allah I know iam stuped player  Bro Please forgiveness Forgive me Sorry Sorry I am very sorry I am not do it again its for Allah Sorry Deleted my account  I will not do it again I am in clan That clan us important FC Its not hacks  Promise to u My father This is my best server Please Remember the video for u Wait I will upload a video for u Upload Promise to  Trust me this chanse This is a night now for me I am getup and write to u thus You my friend  you are in my family bro Thank you very mush .
ELK my friend iam wait a 2 or 3 month my freind ELK give me a last chanse for allah for give me my friend i will creat video for you i  iam very sorry give me a last chanse iam promise to you now its my last chanse if you not love me np you my friend and i love you but if you not unbannedm e just make it bantime in 2 month or 1 month np i will wait just be friends and borthers bro i know your health is good for me becuase you always sorry for all player ELK i hope you my friend its only the last time for now its unbanned or danied please dont do the 2 choise i think you chose the 1 chose my friend its the last chanse for me and if you need deleted my account and i will create a new my friend if you see any player report me ban in all server you in admin I hope you my friend i hope  Thank you very mush   See this is its for you and for all admins. Bro i am very sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyy to you yes i know you gived me a chanse but i am reported you please forgive me my friend i am stupid man i fucking man i am noob you the good the best you my best friend forever i am changed unbanned me and see i am always scared to see my ban appeal and i see you becuase you my father too my friend i love you give me a last chanse for allah for all player and all palyer will be see it  i am promise to you   i am so sorry i am changed Sheep noob fucking noob to Sheep the best he is very sorry and he is not do rule breaking just see me this chanse . I lvoe you and i love all person you love it me i love him ELK i am promise to you my friend you and Halchter and all satff member i am not do it again and i am agree ok my friend please unbanned me its my last chanse please give me a last chnase for allah for god please i am will not do to you anything ok my best friend please

Offline PANZER24 #1 on: August 09, 2018, 08:05:14 pm

• My HAZARDOUS ENVIROMMENT SUIT IS BROKEN
    • View Profile
I don't know kid, but there is no chance...
I hate my school classmates ;(
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2Wlridhk4qKSGjkERVXcQ
Subscribe this means a lot for me!!!

Offline ZUBI #2 on: August 09, 2018, 09:59:05 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Denied

There is no other option than you should wait for you ban time to expire.

Credits : Berkley/Gohan