Author Topic: Unban Request - [UFt]Hazard (hope never dies)  (Read 9887 times)

Offline Hazard on: July 31, 2018, 07:30:47 am

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
Nick used whilst ingame: [UFt]Hazard
Time and Date that you were banned: June 08, 2018
Suspected Reason (if any): Aimlock Usage
IP Address:  (if you don't know what is your ip go here http://www.ipchicken.com/) 39.48.64.202
Admin that banned you (if known): [SS]ELK
Extra Notes: I'm so sorry for all of you that I used a tool which is top prohibited and actually that disappoints all of you but my hope never dies. For further, I accept that I've used hacks but my goal wasn't for gaining disadvantage over other players, that was just a test and a try to know how it works. Unfortunately, things didn't go well and admins caught me right-hand. I know that Aimlock will lead me to a ban, yes I accept it was my mistake. But I also accept that I never wanted to use it further for unfair, I mean I only used it in LW to test it for just few moments but things didnt go well and I was banned. I've explained everything to LW staff and they accepted my appeal. So little by little I'm getting unban and soon I will start a new future in VCMP.

Understand me, I will never use this rubbish not once again. I've already lost my clan, my reputation its a very big loss for me.  Too much regret. As everyone I too want a second chance to proove myself as everbody deserve. Yes. I will never disappoint any of you in future. I got unbanned in EC first, then LW and then in EAD. So I'm fine there, still showing my respect and love against the communities. I promised that I will never use the hacks again and disappoint the communities and I know it is not fair to give chances to big hackers. But I know that, some people have kiddish behavior and when they don't get unbanned they abuse admins and do ban-evades. But I also promise that none in your staff will report me from now. Even if you don't unban me I will try to get unbanned again and again, that will increase my loyalty and I know that you all will be satisfied with me. I don't know how good or bad I'm but I know that this time I'm serious and talking finely. I got unbanned in every server and no body has reported me now after the aimlock ban. That's the thing which get me at this position, none has got unbanned so quickly but I. I will be a good person, I will not answer any admin back. It's a promise.

vito0 #1 on: July 31, 2018, 10:29:24 am

I want my ban history clear that's why I wanna get unbanned because it effects my applications of applying admin etc.
So little by little I'm getting unban and soon I will start a new future in VCMP.
PAPA, really. Just look at it.
Applying admin, respect, attidute, shitstorm... You are most famous cheater in vcmp (after kewun) its very funny to see how you are trying to integate yourself in social system of people who reject cheating. You always were cheating and always will.
I got unbanned in every server
it means those servers are total shit.
normal servers never unbanned cheaters.

Offline PANZER24 #2 on: July 31, 2018, 11:46:34 am

• My HAZARDOUS ENVIROMMENT SUIT IS BROKEN
    • View Profile
Well if it was another server they will give you a chance, but here they won't, because it will be unfair to unban some players and the others stay banned. this is ctf's philosophy, no way for you to gte unbanned, just wait for the date to expire.

I apology for posting here, I don't mind if you ban me I just wanted to clear things to this guy
I hate my school classmates ;(
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2Wlridhk4qKSGjkERVXcQ
Subscribe this means a lot for me!!!

Offline Hazard #3 on: July 31, 2018, 12:52:11 pm

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
I want my ban history clear that's why I wanna get unbanned because it effects my applications of applying admin etc.
So little by little I'm getting unban and soon I will start a new future in VCMP.
PAPA, really. Just look at it.
Applying admin, respect, attidute, shitstorm... You are most famous cheater in vcmp (after kewun) its very funny to see how you are trying to integate yourself in social system of people who reject cheating. You always were cheating and always will.
I got unbanned in every server
it means those servers are total shit.
normal servers never unbanned cheaters.
Bark as much as you want, if there is only admins for us not for people like you so that's sarcastic!
By the way, congratulations now your a full mental/psycho guy. I don't care if I don't get unbanned, I'm not like you, otherwise I want to know if there will be a chance for us to play and maybe they reduce my ban.

vito0 #4 on: July 31, 2018, 01:08:45 pm

Bark as much as you want, if there is only admins for us not for people like you so that's sarcastic!
By the way, congratulations now your a full mental/psycho guy. I don't care if I don't get unbanned, I'm not like you, otherwise I want to know if there will be a chance for us to play and maybe they reduce my ban.
You are petuh. That's all you have to know.

Offline Hazard #5 on: July 31, 2018, 02:10:48 pm

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
You are petuh. That's all you have to know.
I won't reply you.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:04:15 pm by SamuraI »

Offline Fortune #6 on: July 31, 2018, 03:54:43 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well if it was another server they will give you a chance, but here they won't, because it will be unfair to unban some players and the others stay banned. this is ctf's philosophy, no way for you to gte unbanned, just wait for the date to expire.

I apology for posting here, I don't mind if you ban me I just wanted to clear things to this guy

Good point but everyone deserve a second chance. Most of the banned players have evaded their but those who were honest are unbanned as far I know.

vito0 #7 on: July 31, 2018, 04:46:34 pm

Good point but everyone deserve a second chance. Most of the banned players have evaded their but those who were honest are unbanned as far I know.
papa had tons of "second chances" and cheated again and again. he even changed nickname to try to hide his "reputaion"
https://i.imgur.com/hpnbpxi.png
https://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1732
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:58:41 pm by vito0 »

Offline Hazard #8 on: August 01, 2018, 08:44:31 am

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
He isn't your real PAPA that you are caring him a lot. Well by the way your also right at your place dude, but you should talk to him not to me. I'm not a member of Unique Force.

Offline Hazard #9 on: October 07, 2018, 06:01:20 pm

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
BUMP! 5 months passed, 6 months to go. I see Sheep is playing in CTF, so why isn't me. Both brothers used aimlock and still are in white list but I'm a clean guy now you can ask anyone about me. http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31717.0.html here you can see when I was banned, and please tell me about my unban date.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 06:04:32 pm by H. »

Offline ELK #10 on: October 08, 2018, 04:04:45 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
I just checked and found that your ban was set for 6 months on 8 june 2018, which means 2 months are yet remaining.
About decreasing ban durations, it never happened in case of any player, and we don't consider decreasing any of the player bans yet.

I see Sheep is playing in CTF, so why isn't me. Both brothers used aimlock and still are in white list

Both @sheep and @bninn are banned for the same reason as yours, and there's no such thing like "white list".
They both must be ban evading, I will reset their ban anyways.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 04:17:42 am by ELK/Yandel »
The Golden Horde

Offline Hazard #11 on: October 08, 2018, 10:09:18 am

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
I just checked and found that your ban was set for 6 months on 8 june 2018, which means 2 months are yet remaining.
About decreasing ban durations, it never happened in case of any player, and we don't consider decreasing any of the player bans yet.

I see Sheep is playing in CTF, so why isn't me. Both brothers used aimlock and still are in white list

Both @sheep and @bninn are banned for the same reason as yours, and there's no such thing like "white list".
They both must be ban evading, I will reset their ban anyways.
That's also right thing in your case. But I'm a clean person and I have waited 4 months and a half, will you please unban me now. You can ask every player about me, and yes. I'm not banned in any server after using the aimlock, only because I read rules and I understood. Helping players, understood right thing and yeah. I always support servers, there's nothing like ban-evade. Every person needs a single change, so the rules are strict but it should be only 1 chance, and I have waited 4 months and 4 days. I want to make my ban history totally clear, that effects on my applications and it isn't good. I promise I will support this server and report rule-breakers. And yes, I'm not just writing for unban appeal. There's some other things I have to sacrifice. Please, only 1 chance.

Offline ELK #12 on: October 09, 2018, 02:32:26 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Honestly, i would have if i could have.

The reason has been stated like many times in different aimlock unban appeals, and it's still gonna be the same. Our staff does not consider decreasing or removing any bans, so it can't be helped. I'm sorry.
The Golden Horde

Offline Hazard #13 on: October 09, 2018, 10:08:08 am

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
Honestly, i would have if i could have.

The reason has been stated like many times in different aimlock unban appeals, and it's still gonna be the same. Our staff does not consider decreasing or removing any bans, so it can't be helped. I'm sorry.
I have understood, rules are rules. I waited 4 months, I will wait 2 more months. We'll play again soon, please lock this topic now. Just tell me my Unban Date, thanks.

Offline Hazard #14 on: November 01, 2018, 08:04:51 am

• RELAX!
    • View Profile
Am I getting unbanned in 2019?