Author Topic: [denied]Unban entreaty- Killer_Frost.  (Read 2330 times)

Offline Killer frost on: June 01, 2018, 07:33:05 pm

• View Profile
Nick used whilst ingame: =F2=KilleR_FrosT.
Time and Date that you were banned: 1 month ago.
Suspected Reason (if any): Team grief "Go play other server"
IP Address: ...
Admin that banned you (if known): [MK]Hulkjsjs Or something like that.

Extra note:
First of all I was new to the server (Newbie) and was not aware of any rule(Server rules).Later than I found these forums and cognizant myself about these regulations.Well to be honest I wasn't even aware of any rule.
Also I didn't killed any of my team mate at that time and admin banned me for incapacitate reason.which is even no fair at all.I can furnish verification of that happening.
I seriously apologize from what is being done.I need to play CTF (Ik server is ded but I want to play with my cousins).
Lets hope for unban.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 08:08:22 am by Crack »

Offline Halchter #1 on: June 02, 2018, 07:38:44 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You've been playing at least for a week on the server if not more, the first thing when you join a new server is to get acquainted with the server rules.

Also I didn't killed any of my team mate at that time and admin banned me for incapacitate reason.which is even no fair at all.I can furnish verification of that happening.
This is not what happened, you deliberately tried to drown me, if I recall correctly.

Anyway, I have no intention of unbanning you even though the ban is not set to expire. You could've made a bit more prudent ban appeal, besides I don't trust the lagging scum you are.

If anyone else is willing to unban you, it's completely fine by me, that's it.

Offline Killer frost #2 on: June 02, 2018, 11:11:57 am

• View Profile
You've been playing at least for a week on the server if not more, the first thing when you join a new server is to get acquainted with the server rules.

This is not what happened, you deliberately tried to drown me, if I recall correctly.

Anyway, I have no intention of unbanning you even though the ban is not set to expire. You could've made a bit more prudent ban appeal, besides I don't trust the lagging scum you are.

If anyone else is willing to unban you, it's completely fine by me, that's it.
Hmm i know you had some personal matters  with me.When you called my clan "F2 will be the next cancerous clan".Even tho i didn't even said anything to you neither your any clanmate.But yes after saying kinda cheap words towards my clan i have to answered you and did opposed your clan too.
Altho you banned me in the server and you have to unban me none else can do that or if you aren't willing to unban me then don't just simply denied it.I wont mind it in any case.
As i did team grief without knowing server rules and it was my first offence so the ban should be limited like 12 days etc.But you Permanant banned me for such a reason.
Ctf is dead no one play their but i want my self to be unbanned in all officail servers.
Else it your option to unban me or not.
Thanks~

Offline Killer frost #3 on: June 02, 2018, 11:15:39 am

• View Profile

[/quote]besides I don't trust the lagging scum you are.
[/quote]
^^ and your that attitude lead us to fight before.

Offline ELK #4 on: June 03, 2018, 08:01:01 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Quote from: Killer frost
Ctf is dead no one play their but i want my self to be unbanned in all officail servers.
Thanks~
Well, In that case, you should not care about your ban.  :)
The Golden Horde

Offline Killer frost #5 on: June 03, 2018, 10:29:53 pm

• View Profile
Quote from: Killer frost
Thanks~
Well, In that case, you should not care about your ban.  :)
As I stated above I don't want myself to be banned in any official server.

Offline Crack #6 on: June 06, 2018, 08:08:11 am

• Administrator
    • View Profile