Author Topic: Alecu Madalin Reverse Engineering VCMP  (Read 4420 times)

Offline herqules on: March 10, 2018, 03:26:33 am

• View Profile
 Alecu Madaline usage of 3rd party tool to modify game memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4l90V2WEI

even kids start modify .dll files of vcmp (RIP).

vito69 #1 on: March 10, 2018, 07:18:15 am

So looking into .dll is not allowed in your mind? 

Offline herqules #2 on: March 10, 2018, 10:19:47 pm

• View Profile
if it is allowed to looking into .dll files so why developpers encrypt it and why you can't look into dll when trying to open it with Notepad ? If there is no where sensitive information.

vito69 #3 on: March 11, 2018, 07:20:41 am

why you can't look into dll when trying to open it with Notepad

Beside there is no rule in this server 'do not look in vc-mp dll files'.

Please no autism.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 10:00:42 am by vito69 »

Offline herqules #4 on: March 11, 2018, 10:27:30 pm

• View Profile

do you thin this guys record this video and share it just to looking into vcmp-game.dll ?  :-X  until now i've never seen a tutorial video how to make aimlock of vcmp, most of the cheaters show you only a part from video like Alecumadalin did.

vito69 #5 on: March 12, 2018, 06:35:41 am

to make an aimbot ones needs to work with vice city's memory not vc-mp dlls...
you're not even understand what is vc-mp.

Offline Forlove #6 on: March 12, 2018, 06:11:34 pm

• View Profile
Wow herqueles nice experience. We need you in the VC:MP developers team.

Offline herqules #7 on: March 12, 2018, 07:11:35 pm

• View Profile
to make an aimbot ones needs to work with vice city's memory not vc-mp dlls...
you're not even understand what is vc-mp.

i just gave you an exemple i didn't say to make an aimbot should work with vc-mp dlls, don't say things i didn't say and about editing vcmp dlls for get advantages on others players like unlimited FPS and Ammo its not allowed it seem you didn't know the rules of server.

The following is not allowed in the server:

Trainers/Hacks/Third party tools (Any program that provides you advantages over other players.)
Unlawful modifications (Modifications that give you special advantages.)

vito69 #8 on: March 12, 2018, 07:36:29 pm

in the server
1) youtube is not ctf server.
2) who said he editing dlls?
3) who said he editing dlls to get advantages on others players?
4) it seem you doing autism.

People in vc-mp gets advantages just via editing resources (no grass hack) and saying it 'legit' because... It's allowed in LW. VC-MP is sick from top to bottom regardless someone opening vc-mp dlls in youtube. Cheating is not methods to cheat, cheating is a culture.

Offline herqules #9 on: March 13, 2018, 11:58:41 pm

• View Profile
lets me explaining you something maybe you didn't know about it, if you take a look in this topic https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=741.msg6916#new you'll find players got ban without a valid reason like "LionDark" has been banned for using aimlock because of a pic even there is no proof prove using it in ctf or Hyperzone got a ban just admit usage of vcenes even there is no a valid proof regardless "Alecu madalin" already admit in the title of video " How to revers Enginerring  vcmp " he didn't say " how to edit or how to looking in dll files " https://i.imgur.com/HthvtdJ.png
after that he deletd it from his channel, and  i found him sharing hacks in discord https://i.imgur.com/49XVC37.png
as for cheating is  a culture or not, cheater still cheater he will never have a fun and enjoying when playing whatever        the game was.

vito69 #10 on: March 14, 2018, 07:44:11 am

VC-MP were created via "Reverse Engineering" of Vice City itself. They are even created "hacks" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP8REP0DELQ So let's ban them. It's a nonsense.
"Alecu madalin" already admit in the title of video " How to revers Enginerring  vcmp " he didn't say " how to edit or how to looking in dll files "
It was exactly what he did on the video - opened .dll file. I even repeat same on my PC. (omg hack ban).
i found him sharing hacks in discord https://i.imgur.com/49XVC37.png
I don't see is it's link to "hack" or just vice city based on this picture.

Offline herqules #11 on: March 17, 2018, 11:08:39 pm

• View Profile
after extract link from pic i found it hack, maybe video published by Alecumadalin was not complete to show us how he made it and after finding himself made a mistake he quickly deleted the video. the question is the player punished for sharing hacks ?

vito69 #12 on: March 18, 2018, 02:41:11 am

after extract link from pic i found it hack, maybe video published by Alecumadalin was not complete to show us how he made it and after finding himself made a mistake he quickly deleted the video. the question is the player punished for sharing hacks ?
the question is: is he is even player in ctf? what is his in-game nick? regardless validation of your proofs.

Offline herqules #13 on: March 21, 2018, 05:59:15 pm

• View Profile
yes i saw him playing in CTF and LW with these names [RO]_AlecuMadalin32 , Alecu_Madalin , =RO=AlecuMadalin32
im just try to help vcmp community from this polution,but ....!
you was right when you said "VC-MP is sick from top to bottom"
Thank you for this advice

Offline NewK #14 on: March 21, 2018, 11:03:57 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
 Those screenshots from discord don't prove much since I don't know what was inside those zip files. I also never got to see the video since it was removed, do you still have it? If you have the video or the links to those zip files pm me.