Author Topic: Seriously?  (Read 1725 times)

Sszx on: February 28, 2018, 05:12:30 pm

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9414.0
I was surprised that he was not banned after this post. Another proof [MD]Zkq is actually using vcmp-game.dll made by Thorax.

What does vcmp-game.dll really do?
It changes your UID every join, allows frame limiter to use 300+ fps, infinite any weapon ammo.

Again, he's using things which Thorax developed, how is that he's not using aimbot yet?
Hello? I actually came with valid proof here? and smartass newk came with another bullshit story saying 'nippon sent me all proof in private, no need to ban him"
Wake up you fucking retard, after 3 months of these hacks release, CTF will be hacking heaven and none of you will even know it. And what will we have? a drunkard owner? a retarded admin who covers up kraken then says "hunting didn't show me evidence"?.
You have to make decisions, Newk.Nothing more. Apart from the fact MD Zkq is your dog which he barks only in pm.
I'm 100% convinced Nippon won't get banned, but at least let people know what CTF really is. And I don't need to be unbanned here. I rather play some turkish noname server than this shithole in which owners are as corrupted as the hackers are, no need to say anything more, is it?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 06:12:30 pm by HunTinG »

Offline Forlove #1 on: February 28, 2018, 07:30:32 pm

• View Profile
I don't use a shit. And FYI: most of vw registered players/admin got banned for same reason.

I can see you crying behind your computer since all your tries to get me banned got failed.

Offline NewK #2 on: February 28, 2018, 07:32:11 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
lol you're a complete moron. vcmp-game.dll wasn't made by thorax you idiot, it was made by vcmp devs. vcmp-game.dll is installed by the vcmp installer itself. It comes with VCMP. Just go to your VCMP installation folder, go inside the 04rel004 folder and there you will see vcmp-game.dll. All vcmp players have that file. So you can stop spreading lies.

I have also publicly explained on VU forums why players are being kicked by the Vicewar script, it's due to the issues with UID2 that you don't even know about, but anyway I'm not repeating myself, so yes just go away and play in another server.