Author Topic: what the hell  (Read 4086 times)

Sszx on: February 12, 2018, 11:33:15 am

how is he not banned yet?
so newk, how much do you charge for unban?

I can pay you.. $500? $600?

Offline ELK #1 on: February 12, 2018, 11:47:09 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
I don't really know any further about that case since he settled things with newk on pm but yea, you could ask about that in a good way.
The Golden Horde

Offline NewK #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:21:30 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
What do mean how? Have you not read my reply or are you simply not capable of understandind the meaning behind those words?
Zkq has sent me video proof of the screenshots he posted in which there's proof that he was infact working with EC to get information about the aimlock. I've also recently found out he has worked with EC in the past too (in summer 2017, before aimlock) to uncover other types of hacks and to get them information about it. Therefore I don't really believe that he has used aimlock for "personal consumption" at all, but instead to gather information that he could pass on to EC scripters, therefore, there will be no bans.
I didn't even have to explain myself to you, but I did it so anyway. Or maybe you just don't want to accept it? Whether you accept that decision or not, I don't care. Are you going to throw a fit like a 5 year old kid, every time things don't go your way? Move on. Discussing about this is not going to change my decision. Unless you have new proof to show, that decision is final.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 03:48:38 pm by NewK »

Offline Forlove #3 on: February 12, 2018, 01:24:51 pm

• View Profile
Nice Newk, Thug lifed like a legend :D

Offline Forlove #4 on: February 12, 2018, 01:39:29 pm

• View Profile
I'm not supposed to reply in each comment so i ask staffs to lock the topic.

Offline NewK #5 on: February 12, 2018, 01:49:03 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Stop double posting. If you want to say anything else, use the edit button.

Sszx #6 on: February 12, 2018, 06:17:57 pm

I didn't understand.
How much did you charge for his unban lol?
You mean after all that I've done for CTF (don't wanna spell it out) I'm not even getting unbanned but ban time decreased, but this guy, who used aimlock:

What is this lol?
So you are telling me, you unbanned him for what? for what?
Show me what he told you in PM, I don't get you after all.

Offline Forlove #7 on: February 12, 2018, 06:53:17 pm

• View Profile
I proved everything, now you are posting the same shit of the past topic.

Take it easily, you can't get me banned for no reason  :C

BTW": I only trust Newk thats why i gave him a video which there is some other messages, i don't want from them to be shown in public.

Thats all i have.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:54:49 pm by Forlove »

Offline NewK #8 on: February 12, 2018, 06:56:16 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Zkq asked me not to share the video but I can tell you the video shows the exact same contents of these 8 pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/spelM

On the video he goes to the chat location of every single picture 1 by 1. Which proves he was working for EC and never used it for "personal consumption". As I also said, I also saw more proof that he has been working with EC since 2017, before aimlock on uncovering other cheats.

Offline Forlove #9 on: February 12, 2018, 07:01:28 pm

• View Profile
I would love work with Newk also, but i really didn't know him before. That's why i only worked with EC, to gain more informations about all cheats. Simply, i am a helper

I know you work with ctf staff to gain trust and try to get me banned. But its not working against me..

I didn't understand.
How much did you charge for his unban lol?
You mean after all that I've done for CTF (don't wanna spell it out)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 07:22:16 pm by Forlove »

Sszx #10 on: February 12, 2018, 08:02:01 pm

Zkq asked me not to share the video but I can tell you the video shows the exact same contents of these 8 pictures:

On the video he goes to the chat location of every single picture 1 by 1. Which proves he was working for EC and never used it for "personal consumption". As I also said, I also saw more proof that he has been working with EC since 2017, before aimlock on uncovering other cheats.
then what's all talk he spilled out about? ("don't tell anyone I use aimlock?")

lemme tell you
he leaked aimlock to EC after Thorax made that video, is it?

why did it take him so much time? what was he waiting for?
lemme tell you: if EC staff knew thorax leaked and zkq possesses aimlock, probably he would've been in banlist
it's another selfish act
he didn't share earlier than thorax's video, is it?
also, those pics are completely off topic, we're talking about zkq aimlock, not his arguing with thoraxx

Sszx #11 on: February 12, 2018, 10:23:13 pm

why?
is that faked as well?
show me the video, I'll tell you in a moment, I can even pass it to ANON, he can tell wheter it's fake or not with explanation and proof. ;)

Offline NewK #12 on: February 12, 2018, 10:35:24 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
No need, I can make up my own conclusions. And I told you already, I found other evidence that he was working with EC since 2017, long before all of this. He did not send me that evidence, that one I found out myself. So that's why I believe him when he says he was working with EC too on this aimlock case.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 11:15:49 pm by NewK »

Offline Forlove #13 on: February 12, 2018, 11:29:21 pm

• View Profile
Simply, Hunting wants to do anything to get me banned.

The only evidence which can affect me is showing a video of me using aimlock in lw,ec,ctf,vks.

It's impossible to find because i never used it.

Sszx #14 on: February 13, 2018, 11:29:01 am

The only evidence which can affect me is showing a video of me using aimlock in lw,ec,ctf,vks.
It's impossible to find because i never used it.

not sure, you better ask the one who posted this about the pic, maybe you'll make up his minds too

@newk
I want to see the video, otherwise I'll just come to the conclusion that [MD]Zkq is paying you not to ban him.
Simply, Hunting wants to do anything to get me banned.
I don't need you banned, I want aimlock blocked.
If you got banned, it would be easier.
I know that you use aimlock, and if it really gets blocked, you will become a sucker in the rain, because you suck at life and you suck at this game, the best thing you could do in this mp game is make a spree and camp for 3 hours in a bank, nothing else, never seen you actually playing a krieg/war. I can't give less a fuck, you're a complete moron.
And about that video, I hope to see it soon, otherwise I don't think that denying my report is really necessary, and I think I'll move this thing from CTF forum.