Author Topic: I need some management support for war  (Read 1532 times)

Offline MasterOz on: February 04, 2018, 09:40:04 am

• View Profile
We have set a war between DnW and TBB and i hope it will be well managed and we can guarantee no problems will be created from our side that can postpone the war..

I am making this post because last time elk got pissed cuz our players werenot online to play the war and gaved QBH the victory(In fury)..
We postponed it but elk still said : " QBH Won"..

Though we asked elk to postpone the war on the 3rd round cuz we were short on players.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 10:14:05 am by MasterOz »

Offline ELK #1 on: February 04, 2018, 11:00:18 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile

What?
QBH did not agree to postpone it since they had things to deal with, not like you guys playing cw with 1 or 2 members lole. I asked them many times if they were okay with postponing the match but they did not agree so obviously i had to do that since it was your fault that you guys could not manage to get your players.

Both @Eddy and i were there during cw so donot lie about things.

The Golden Horde

Offline MasterOz #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:52:34 am

• View Profile

What?
QBH did not agree to postpone it since they had things to deal with, not like you guys playing cw with 1 or 2 members lole. I asked them many times if they were okay with postponing the match but they did not agree so obviously i had to do that since it was your fault that you guys could not manage to get your players.

Both @Eddy and i were there during cw so donot lie about things.
QBH agreed later to complete the remaining 4 rounds..I am here after we discussed about the rem. rounds/bases !
And also,we are waiting almost a week for our clanwar against TBB.. We can guarantee there will be no disappointment to the staff from DnW side,all members(participating) will come.

The Link of the topic for war at this forum:
http://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1127.msg6695#new

Offline ELK #3 on: February 12, 2018, 01:55:02 am

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Well, they did not agree to it the same day when we had cw.
Ask some other admin for your new cw because i'm somewhat busy with ma stuff.
The Golden Horde