Author Topic: [Denied] report  (Read 5829 times)

Sszx on: September 18, 2017, 07:44:24 pm

Admin nickname:[ss]eddy_do
Date:today
Reason for reporting: uses admins forces to his advantage (stats padd) & inability to help  the  disadvantaged team
Proof:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8P3L7_0teU
Notes: so basicly eddy cant do anything when teams are not balanced?
he's a manager, he should do something, isnt it?
eddy  basicly did nothing else but played
+ at final he started saying stuff  with his frnd ryxen about me mainly because he took this whole thing personal..
(yeah i admit i abused him alot, but i guess we have rights to fight for)
and eddy please let higher rank staff handle this report
i dont really wanna spam with useless replies against you here.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 03:03:10 pm by Eddy »

Offline Eddy #1 on: September 18, 2017, 07:57:07 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
Uploading a video with the necessary proofs.

Sszx #2 on: September 18, 2017, 08:00:09 pm

Uploading a video with the necessary proofs.
EDIT: I  misunderstood this reply, corrected

Offline Eddy #3 on: September 18, 2017, 08:51:16 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mERyH8lOBY&feature=youtu.be

In the video shows that the round starts 5 vs 5, minutes later some of the red team leave the server and stays 5 vs 3/2.

hunting starts complaining that the game is not balanced, (Auntobalance was enabled) what happens? the server has a bug with the auto-balance, I explain:

Example: if the round starts 10 vs 10 and secs or mins later 5 players of a team leave, the server continues working as 10 vs 5, nothing happens even if the auto-balance is enabled BUT if the round is going to start and the server is 10 vs 5 the server does not start the round, it start until this is balanced.

I am not allowed to kick players to be on another team, I am only allowed to TELL other players "Go to X team" there's (thing that I did and they said: NOPE)

+ at final he started saying stuff  with his frnd ryxen about me mainly because he took this whole thing personal..
We did not insult you, you can copy all the logs and translate them and you will realize that at no time we insulted you, instead you insulted us (and there were too many).

(stats padd)
tell me more :-\

Bvy #4 on: September 18, 2017, 10:55:47 pm

Sorry for posting here, but this guy just mentioned my name here and also I have more evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebyhzuPAFqo&feature=youtu.be

Here you can see that the round started balanced as much as you, vito and herqules, and the two guys who came kicked out.

Example: if the round starts 10 vs 10 and secs or mins later 5 players of a team leave, the server continues working as 10 vs 5, nothing happens even if the auto-balance is enabled BUT if the round is going to start and the server is 10 vs 5 the server does not start the round, it start until this is balanced.

Maybe it's this problem.

I don't understand why you call this 'stats padding'.

Sszx #5 on: September 19, 2017, 06:35:22 pm

ok  so as manager u dont use your power  to balance teams?

Sszx #6 on: September 19, 2017, 07:25:37 pm

for more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTqwo8h6oQ
this is what i mean
eddy does alot of stats padding when a team is outnumbered
he deserves to be demoted and  ryxen to be damned to supreme court of justic

Offline Eddy #7 on: September 19, 2017, 07:29:15 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
for more
this is what i mean
I was not even playing that day, XTM is admin, why he did nothing? because he's not allowed to kick players to put them on another team, do not you understand that?

the round starts balanced, but if some players leave, the server continues working normal

and  ryxen to be damned to supreme court of justic
:'(

Sszx #8 on: September 19, 2017, 08:25:49 pm

for more
this is what i mean
I was not even playing that day, XTM is admin, why he did nothing? because he's not allowed to kick players to put them on another team, do not you understand that?

the round starts balanced, but if some players leave, the server continues working normal

and  ryxen to be damned to supreme court of justice
:'(
@ryxen
xD
ok so since when admins are allowed  to post hate  videos against wk, or any team??
so  i can simply post a video raping you  recorded recently m8
dont  be retard here, please let higher rank admins handle this report.

Bvy #9 on: September 20, 2017, 02:26:50 am

@ryxen
xD
ok so since when admins are allowed  to post hate  videos against wk, or any team??
dont  be retard here, please let higher rank admns handle this reporit.

The majority of the forums related with VC:MP contains a section of (Off Topic, VC:MP General, Screenshots and Videos) among others, these sections are for us as members of the community post images or videos related to said game.

Stop talking nonsense and the next time when you make another report do it consistently piece of shit.

You're even one of those
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 02:36:53 am by Ryxen »

Sszx #10 on: September 20, 2017, 12:27:19 pm

@ryxen
xD
dont  be retard here, please let higher rank admns handle this reporit.

The majority of the forums related with VC:MP contains a section of (Off Topic, VC:MP General, Screenshots and Videos) among others, these sections are for us as members of the community post images or videos related to said game.

Stop talking nonsense and the next time when you make another report do it consistently piece of shit.

You're even one of those
ryxen
gtfo
the best thing u  can hope for  is a dick in ur motherfucking mouth

eddy
please come with complete rules with what should and shouldnt  admins do .
u are breaking a common sense rule here which makes you look like an useless part of staff

Offline ELK #11 on: September 21, 2017, 01:12:43 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
I & @ed usually ask players to switch their teams if its unbalanced and even i do change team if none agrees to switch.I don't think we are suppose to kick a player in order to make it balanced so obvio theres nothing wrong in this case and i guess we are about to shift to 5.0 which has a working auto teambalance system so therefore there won't be such an issue.
The Golden Horde

Offline Eddy #12 on: September 21, 2017, 03:02:52 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
Report denied.

Offline NewK #13 on: September 21, 2017, 03:09:07 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
Reason for reporting: uses admins forces to his advantage (stats padd) & inability to help  the  disadvantaged team
I don't see stats padding anywhere. And no admins or any members of our staff team have any obligations to "help the disadvantaged team " or balance the teams at all. CTF4's autobalance is a script feature, staff members have no obligation to enforce it. Besides, most of time when autobalance is on, all I hear is players complaining because they want to play with clan mates or friends and asking admins to turn it off. The only time they ask for autobalance is when they're on the team with the less players. CTF5 doesn't have an autobalance feature.

Offline ELK #14 on: September 21, 2017, 03:54:03 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
Woot, no autobalance  :o
Well then players will rage quit if thats how its gonna be
The Golden Horde