Author Topic: /disarm colt/katana  (Read 5045 times)

Offline Lederhos on: June 25, 2017, 07:40:20 pm

• Ultimate 1nsurrectionists
    • View Profile
my suggestion is to add /disarm for remove useless weapons in packs
i mean there are some packs that have weapons like katana or colt (this one in all packs)
not every player knows how to play with colt (at least in my case) and so it's finally becoming nuisance

(not removing all weapons ofc, just 1 weapon could be removed)

or at least some cmd to remove and add colt also if needed

/disarm (colt out / katana)
/wep colt if colt want to be recovered

thanks
"GOD IS LOVE"

Offline Eddy #1 on: June 25, 2017, 09:57:52 pm

• Manager
    • View Profile
This will be implemented in the server CTF 5.0

Offline Zeeshan.Bhatti #2 on: June 26, 2017, 09:34:17 am

• View Profile
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Ref, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Ref, ECKO Management, EYE4 Ref.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline SanaullaH #3 on: June 27, 2017, 02:38:29 pm

• You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Credits RoyStang / RavenouZ

Offline ZUBI #4 on: June 27, 2017, 03:06:23 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
actually it won't hurt if we add it will be good for those who make changes in weps to remove from the packs.....
Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Offline ELK #5 on: June 27, 2017, 04:31:29 pm

• Administrator
  • The age of elves has come
    • View Profile
YES BUT PRAY FOR CTF 5 TO GET COMPLETEEEE
The Golden Horde

Offline krystianoo #6 on: June 27, 2017, 05:08:36 pm

• View Profile
idk i always saw it as a tradeoff
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline FulToN_619 #7 on: June 29, 2017, 08:55:49 am

• Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile

Offline Sevrin #8 on: June 30, 2017, 03:14:47 pm

• ||The Resurgence - RT|| ||Pakistani Legends - PL||
    • View Profile
and what about adding a command to use custom weps in sets only for weps mp5, tec, ingram, colt.45 & python. as most of players are used to their preferred weapon to switch. It won't hurt :p

Offline NewK #9 on: July 11, 2017, 04:10:17 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
    Added
  • [NEW] Added command to remove weapon from pack: /rwep <pack> <wepName> this command can only be used before the round starts, while on the lobby
  • [NEW] Added command to reset pack: /resetpack <pack> this command will put back all the weapons that were removed from the specified pack. Can only be used before the round starts, while on the lobby
The server will not allow for any shotguns to be removed from any packs though.

Offline Lederhos #10 on: July 11, 2017, 10:04:34 pm

• View Profile
and what about adding a command to use custom weps in sets only for weps mp5, tec, ingram, colt.45 & python. as most of players are used to their preferred weapon to switch. It won't hurt :p
this
"GOD IS LOVE"

Offline NewK #11 on: July 12, 2017, 01:30:24 am

• Developer
    • View Profile
this
This will not be added, this has already been suggested and discussed many times before. We don't want to give the players the option create custom packs because they would make overpowered packs. The current weapon packs were carefully tought so that each one would have advantages and disadvantages, all packs were made with game balance in mind. If we allowed the players to create custom packs or replace/edit current packs, they would make unbalanced packs. The option to remove weps is fine because players can't make overpowered packs that way anyway.

Offline Lederhos #12 on: July 12, 2017, 08:21:05 am

• View Profile
this
This will not be added, this has already been suggested and discussed many times before. We don't want to give the players the option create custom packs because they would make overpowered packs. The current weapon packs were carefully tought so that each one would have advantages and disadvantages, all packs were made with game balance in mind. If we allowed the players to create custom packs or replace/edit current packs, they would make unbalanced packs. The option to remove weps is fine because players can't make overpowered packs that way anyway.

i took sevrin's opinion as a second option
what i want is exactly what you wrote here

The option to remove weps is fine because players can't make overpowered packs that way anyway.

please take this idea in consideration, i don't want to make overpowered packs, i just want to remove needless weapons from packs
if someone uses it well, you leave it, but if other people simply doesn't want to have it can use some cmd as /disarm or smt like
not trying to make packs overpowered lol
no pls. -1

-1  ;)

I would like to hear your points to say that, even if this is a suggestion for the server and everyone is able to argue about it, you are just putting in here with no reason, anyways i respect your opinion

btw what's the problem with adding it, if you don't want to remove any weapons from your pack you simply don't use the cmd and everyone is happy
"GOD IS LOVE"

Offline NewK #13 on: July 12, 2017, 02:31:02 pm

• Developer
    • View Profile
You missunderstood me led90. I have already accepted your suggestion and implemented it on the server with the commands I posted above. For example :

- If you want to remove the colt from pack1, you type: /rwep 1 colt
- If you want to remove the uzi from pack2, you type: /rwep 2 uzi

When I was talking about the problem with overpowered packs, I was referring to Sevrin's suggestion only. I was saying sevrin's suggestion was not going to be added because of those problems. Your suggestion was accepted and is already available on the server.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 02:33:31 pm by NewK »

Offline Lederhos #14 on: July 12, 2017, 08:47:38 pm

• View Profile
ohh damn sorry NewK, it was my mistake mate
alright that's good to see, thanks for adding it!
"GOD IS LOVE"