Author Topic: Discussion: SS - VU  (Read 12175 times)

Offline krystianoo #30 on: July 09, 2017, 10:16:50 pm

• View Profile
It was not a flag bug the bug was there where u put flags not in capturing flag and ye if you tried to capture the flag and fail to capture it. it will show that (the red/blue team failed to steal  the blue flag, respawning in 10 seconds) why it does not shows when you failed to capture the flag and teleported to other place?

What are you trying to prove?

Everyone accepts the existence of the bug at the Damn Roofers base during the SS - VU clan war.

The flag acted like a teleport pickup, but it had the flag icon which is why no message appeared.

Because the pickup was considered to be a teleport one by the script.

I am not here to prove anything i played like 4 matches on different bases and all have that siiue and flag isn't bugged only the point where we drop flags that bugged.

Like some bases teleport u too ocean beach near ammu nation and some teleport you to North point mall.

There is no flag bug only that bugged where we put flags.
you can try it.

Are you willing to bet your tag on it?
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys
<cCow> ** [8]  [MK]Halchter has left the server. (Kicked)

Offline SMD #31 on: July 09, 2017, 10:19:52 pm

• View Profile
So basically, that round shouldn't count reason unfair and ss win 2-1
good kabulization

nice logic

jUan_ #32 on: July 09, 2017, 10:20:29 pm

TRC lost to VU in ctf as well and it was a suspected 2-2 still it became 3-1 officially, we didnt complain that much, i tried it and it didnt happen to me, you SS guys thought you had this won without even playing but you tied, the same happened to me agaisnt alarba i thought i had won the match without even playing and the outcome can be seen in vcdc board but unlike you i gave my respects to him and applauded the guy for winning. In this case its not even a loss for you its a tie but you seem not to accept it
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 10:23:36 pm by jUan_ »

Offline ZUBI #33 on: July 09, 2017, 10:23:43 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It was very intentional and when the bug appeared although it was too late, hence we don't have any video evidence as the record to prove it..

Eddy: I admit you said that there was a bug with teleport during play but hence i said it was very too late to take any step on to it, but wondering why you have not used /pause cmd on the time so we all should check what exactly bug is?

And hence i'm agreed with the krystianoo too that eddy was playing that time may be eddy thought its better to help team rather than looking for it.....

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Offline krystianoo #34 on: July 09, 2017, 10:30:15 pm

• View Profile
TRC lost to VU in ctf as well and it was a suspected 2-2 still it became 3-1 officially, we didnt complain that much, i tried it and it didnt happen to me, you SS guys thought you had this won without even playing but you tied, the same happened to me agaisnt alarba i thought i had won the match without even playing and the outcome can be seen in vcdc board but unlike you i gave my respects to him and applauded the guy for winning. In this case its not even a loss for you its a tie but you seem not to accept it

TRC lost to VU because after counting up the suicides from both sides VU came up as the winners.

Your match with Alarba was not bugged in a way that handicapped you, only you (because VU did not need to capture flags since they decided to play park-the-bus).

It was very intentional and when the bug appeared although it was too late, hence we don't have any video evidence as the record to prove it..

Eddy: I admit you said that there was a bug with teleport during play but hence i said it was very too late to take any step on to it, but wondering why you have not used /pause cmd on the time so we all should check what exactly bug is?

And hence i'm agreed with the krystianoo too that eddy was playing that time may be eddy thought its better to help team rather than looking for it.....

No video evidence?

After I saw Eddy disappear when walking into VU's flag, I tried it on our own flag and this came up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEmgp11o74M&
<iCow> >> [MK]Halchter was banned from the server, Reason:  0 in tribute to krys

Offline SMD #35 on: July 09, 2017, 10:30:26 pm

• View Profile
It was not a flag bug the bug was there where u put flags not in capturing flag and ye if you tried to capture the flag and fail to capture it. it will show that (the red/blue team failed to steal  the blue flag, respawning in 10 seconds) why it does not shows when you failed to capture the flag and teleported to other place?

What are you trying to prove?

Everyone accepts the existence of the bug at the Damn Roofers base during the SS - VU clan war.

The flag acted like a teleport pickup, but it had the flag icon which is why no message appeared.

Because the pickup was considered to be a teleport one by the script.

I am not here to prove anything i played like 4 matches on different bases and all have that siiue and flag isn't bugged only the point where we drop flags that bugged.

Like some bases teleport u too ocean beach near ammu nation and some teleport you to North point mall.

There is no flag bug only that bugged where we put flags.
you can try it.

Are you willing to bet your tag on it?

Nope, I don't bet my tag for a fuking useless shit.

CTF is MK + SS so you can do what ever you want change check points or whatever 0 trust. I never trust sorry.( you already betted ur vcmp career on discord what about that)?

Offline krystianoo #36 on: July 09, 2017, 10:35:03 pm

• View Profile
I deem the subject as exhausted.

Summarizing:

The bug has video proof, the bug was called out by our team during the round but no action has been taken by the referees, which we, no matter the reasoning for inaction, consider an injustice / an error and which is why we won't consider 'Damn Roofers' to be a legitimately played round.
Unless the referees change their mind on this, I see no point in continuing.

Topic locked.

Offline ZUBI #37 on: July 09, 2017, 10:47:47 pm

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What i found after checking my pc's whole day logs today, i found that Eddy i even called you couple of times in the game before the start of the war to come we have to check the barrel thing before start but seems like you were busy in other stuff with your members like discord or something and not even replied about that matter. anyway we should further talk to IRC if you want to discuss anything related to this thing.

Credits : Berkley/Gohan